Next Last
JimDandy

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Nov 12, 2009
she is a cutie! small boobies :(
Lebnun

Naperville, IL

#2 Nov 12, 2009
She's not out of puberty yet - her voice was cracking. Her head is way too big for her body and looks like a bobblehead.
A Mommy

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 13, 2009
Seriously! Give her a chance! She has only been on air one time and you are already saying how bad she is! No wonder Terre Haute is the way that it is! Geeshhh
Hoosier_Made

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 13, 2009
I'm agreeing with A Mommy on this, when Alexis showed up all everyone complained about was how she couldn't do the weather. You won't be complaining when you actually have a detailed weather outlook when watch the morning show.
I'm glad they hired a new weather girl just because its getting a little awkward with Dana and Dan in the morning.
And how about we all give her a chance to do her job before you start complaining. And those of you who are bitching about her looks, you probably aren't the best looking person around either.
ExNewsie

Altoona, PA

#5 Nov 13, 2009
Given their incredibly low viewership and ratings in the market, I'm actually surprised anyone noticed they had someone new on the air.

“Gotcha”

Since: Sep 08

Terre Haute

#6 Nov 13, 2009
I cannot understand why they rate so low. Everyone I know including the ones I work with, watch WTWO. Their weather forecast is sooo.. much better than WTHI's.

As far as the the weather casters, Why so many threads about their body type?(there are three threads about the girl on channel ten, most of them vulgar) I thought people tuned in to watch the weather so they can plan their tomorrow, not to judge the appearance of the person giving them the weather. Sorry ladies on WTHI and WTWO for all the rude and stupid remarks about you.
Bugman

League City, TX

#7 Nov 13, 2009
I saw her on with Jesse Walker yesterday and can't wait to start watching her in the mornings next week!!
stanley

Greencastle, IN

#8 Nov 13, 2009
The weathergirl seems very nice, I am looking forward watching the morning show.
Joe

West Decatur, PA

#9 Nov 13, 2009
Have you guy seen that video when kevin broke his shoulder LOL...that was awful...it seemed as if they drove him from the hospital right to the studio still on drugs...he was talking about seeing the light and that he is a changed person?

“Topix Gunslinger”

Since: Oct 09

Dickinson, TX

#10 Nov 15, 2009
Joe wrote:
Have you guy seen that video when kevin broke his shoulder LOL...that was awful...it seemed as if they drove him from the hospital right to the studio still on drugs...he was talking about seeing the light and that he is a changed person?
yeah, I loved it. lol
and Susan was looking at him like...wtf? lol
bugman

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 15, 2009
I think Dave should stay on nights and Pam in the morning. Kevin is not very good.

“Topix Gunslinger”

Since: Oct 09

Dickinson, TX

#12 Nov 15, 2009
bugman wrote:
I think Dave should stay on nights and Pam in the morning. Kevin is not very good.
I like Kevin, he's a little nerdy, but at least he knows how to read the weather.
learn more about pits

Lizton, IN

#13 Nov 15, 2009
Dr_Demento wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Kevin, he's a little nerdy, but at least he knows how to read the weather.
Well Dr D I will have to agree with you on this one. Kevin is the best weatherman around. right now. It just makes me mad watching that woman she acts scared, nervous and not real bright, but she is getting better than she was to begin with. She's loosening up some. Hopefully she becomes just as good as Dave and Kevin She has the two best around to train her. Dave and Kevin are both awesome and they both do agreat job.
A Mommy

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 16, 2009
Izzy 11 wrote:
As far as the the weather casters, Why so many threads about their body type?(there are three threads about the girl on channel ten, most of them vulgar) I thought people tuned in to watch the weather so they can plan their tomorrow, not to judge the appearance of the person giving them the weather. Sorry ladies on WTHI and WTWO for all the rude and stupid remarks about you.
VERY WELL SAID!!:)
Joe

West Decatur, PA

#15 Nov 16, 2009
Kevin the best around LOL now that's funny!
Wacky Funster

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Nov 18, 2009
I just watched that girl on WTWO this morning for the first time. ME-EFIN'-OW! She's a cute one!
jimmy

League City, TX

#17 Nov 18, 2009
Wacky Funster wrote:
I just watched that girl on WTWO this morning for the first time. ME-EFIN'-OW! She's a cute one!
I agree....very cute and seems very nice.....
rightwingnuts

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Nov 18, 2009
I never watched the weather , I am now . TV2 girl is hot !!!!!!!!
shirley

United States

#19 Nov 18, 2009
rightwingnuts wrote:
I never watched the weather , I am now . TV2 girl is hot !!!!!!!!
I bet you live in grandma's basement, too!
hoosier_made

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Nov 19, 2009
She is doing an awesome job!! I'm glad the morning show finally has a weather person that knows what they are talking about... I hate to have a "But" lol But her and Dana do not go well together... anyone agree? I think its a bit awkward but if you remember when Elyse went to Live at 5 they kind of pushed Tom out and got Patrick. Anyone see this happening with Dana?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White girls who only date blacks 25 min aunt jemima 3
Shucking Corn? (Jan '13) 29 min Colorado 6
POop Lava (Feb '13) 32 min Service 2
obama needs to resign 32 min Wabash Tsunami 20
stanky b holes (Mar '14) 35 min Shak 8
HomeTown Video 19th and Locust (Aug '11) 36 min Millicent 12
I know ur out there 1 hr Lewd Act 6
Zorah Shrine 2 hr Elephant Whisperer 30
Joe Newport in over his head 5 hr Frink 4
Hottest woman in TH over 40? 6 hr MrBraunstone 18