14 year old girl drugged and raped in...
Tyler Wilkinson

Morristown, IN

#24 Jul 21, 2013
Sounds hot!
Satanic priest

Lampasas, TX

#25 Jul 21, 2013
Wthi is by far the worst puppet station in the nation. They will not report this under any circumstances. If you have a name of tanoos then you have a license to murder in terre haute without jeapordy.
Hell Roaring Jake

Baghdad, Iraq

#26 Jul 21, 2013
Satanic priest wrote:
Wthi is by far the worst puppet station in the nation. They will not report this under any circumstances. If you have a name of tanoos then you have a license to murder in terre haute without jeapordy.
That's beyond dispute. Most of the Terre Haute people seem to like being lied to and ignorant. Things could be a lot better in Terre Haute or at least more transparent but the most local people will have nothing to do with anything that requires any type of thought outside what they are told to think. WTHI is a joke.

It's always good to hear you views Satanic priest.
thatguy

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Jul 22, 2013
Is WTWO or the Tribune Star reporting on it?
Momma

United States

#28 Jul 22, 2013
Call the blasted jail and ask them! If there was an arrest you should be content. That's the most important result.
yup

Terre Haute, IN

#29 Jul 23, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you've never been around devious 14 y/o females. Professionally I've worked with adolescent females that plotted & succeeded in having sexual relations with adult married males. As well as a few who purposely lied about sexual relations with adult males who ended up being arrested & charged for a crime they did not commit. These girls admitted what they did to destroy the males & marriages. Their reasoning? Because they could. I'm in no way saying this particular incident are in the same league. However, there are plenty of teenage girls who purposely provoke & encourage these type of things.
So what? Temptation is everywhere. Food, drugs, booze, sex...you don't have to give in to it. Unless you're connected and it doesn't matter what you do, I guess.
Uhhh

United States

#30 Jul 23, 2013
I don't care how devious or tempting a 14 year old is, be the adult! Push that slut off of you and go home.
Terre Haute Mother

Terre Haute, IN

#32 Jul 27, 2013
Any of you people that think it's a 14 yr. old girls fault that she was taking advantage of by 2 adults and had pics taken of her when she was TOTALLY INCOHERENT then your as SICK as the guys that did this too her!!!! I'm talking as a mother & also the mother of the daughter that this happened too & for your information it wasn't my daughter's fault that these disgusting, perverted, guys thought it was funny to take nude pics of my daughter & both guys SMILED really big for the pic while my daughter was laying there totally helpless and lifeless while they both had there fun with her!!! If anyone still wants to run there mouths and, say it was my daughters fault cause she was hanging out with older guys then get your facts straight before u start running your mouth,the truth is she was with one of her girlfriends hanging out with several different people and, for NO REASON does anyone deserve to be treated & have this done too them no matter what the hell they did before all this was done!!! My daughter didn't ask for any of this to happen to her & she wasn't even able to tell them "NO" so, if you still think in your sick twisted mind that it's my daughters fault then you need your head examined!!! This isn't by any shape or form a normal thing to do to a girl especially a 14 year old!!! And to set the record straight Justin had nothing to do with any of this!!! Thank you and have a wonderful evening!!!
Parent 2

Terre Haute, IN

#33 Jul 27, 2013
Terre Haute Mother wrote:
Any of you people that think it's a 14 yr. old girls fault that she was taking advantage of by 2 adults and had pics taken of her when she was TOTALLY INCOHERENT then your as SICK as the guys that did this too her!!!! I'm talking as a mother & also the mother of the daughter that this happened too & for your information it wasn't my daughter's fault that these disgusting, perverted, guys thought it was funny to take nude pics of my daughter & both guys SMILED really big for the pic while my daughter was laying there totally helpless and lifeless while they both had there fun with her!!! If anyone still wants to run there mouths and, say it was my daughters fault cause she was hanging out with older guys then get your facts straight before u start running your mouth,the truth is she was with one of her girlfriends hanging out with several different people and, for NO REASON does anyone deserve to be treated & have this done too them no matter what the hell they did before all this was done!!! My daughter didn't ask for any of this to happen to her & she wasn't even able to tell them "NO" so, if you still think in your sick twisted mind that it's my daughters fault then you need your head examined!!! This isn't by any shape or form a normal thing to do to a girl especially a 14 year old!!! And to set the record straight Justin had nothing to do with any of this!!! Thank you and have a wonderful evening!!!
Who was involved and has anyone been arrested.
Please help set the record straight.
Mom

Brazil, IN

#34 Jul 27, 2013
Peter Tanoos, Tucker Ray, and Chris Hayden.
Phil McCrackin

Scottsburg, IN

#35 Jul 27, 2013
You deserve worst parent of the year! Your daughter must've learned so much from you the way it sounds you need to learn to keep your legs closed I'm not sticking up for the boys it's everyone who was involved fault if she's 14 why is she hanging out with that older slut cami not to mention the the boys who were older as I see this its all a bunch of hogwash and people on this site have nothin better to do all filled with a bunch of parents who love to gossip and are in real life nobodies who feine off of kids lives to make them feel better about there pathetic lives kap-eash bitches
Oh please

Terre Haute, IN

#36 Jul 27, 2013
No you failed as a parent for not paying attention where your minor child is going or who they hang out with, especially at that age!
CAMI HAS FAKE BOOBS

Terre Haute, IN

#37 Jul 27, 2013
Parent 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was involved and has anyone been arrested.
Please help set the record straight.
Maybe you need to take a parenting class. What mother lets her so called 14 year old daughter who states to one guy she is 18 then another 16 stay out all night long. by the way you were just recently in her life, her grandparents raised her. rape is a pretty harsh word when from what her friends have been saying is, she voluntarily takes drugs. Incoherent, i think not, didn't she go out with the same guys the next night on a date? This is not her first rodeo. By the way her 17 year old friend has FAKE BOOBS, what a role model. Chris Hayden is a known thief, drug dealer & all around piece of dirt. People are trying to ruin young kids life due to the lies of a girl who manipulates & when caught claims she can not remember her actions. Rape is a very serious accusation, maybe if you kept your little girl who acts like & dresses as if she were 22 years old, none of this would have ever happened. NO SHE WAS NOT RAPED, DRUGGED NOR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF, GO TAKE YOUR PARENTING CLASSES & SHUT THE HELL UP!
Phil McCrackin

Greenfield, IN

#38 Jul 27, 2013
Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>No you failed as a parent for not paying attention where your minor child is going or who they hang out with, especially at that age!
Amen to that brother
A caring citizen

Brazil, IN

#39 Jul 28, 2013
If you sick people think what happened to that girl is alright just because you think she's a 'slut' then you are totally nuts. How could she fake a rape if there are pictures of it happening? Are you ignorant? People like you are the reason America is so screwed up.. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Wtf

Franklin, IN

#40 Jul 28, 2013
Has there reall even been an arrest made? Who's the mother? Can't believe you people blame her. I don't think you are serious. I think you are just trying to ruffle feathers on the great topix page
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#41 Jul 28, 2013
A caring citizen wrote:
If you sick people think what happened to that girl is alright just because you think she's a 'slut' then you are totally nuts. How could she fake a rape if there are pictures of it happening? Are you ignorant? People like you are the reason America is so screwed up.. You should be ashamed of yourself.
The blame for this should rest on those who are to blame and that would be the men involved with committing and filming the act.
The girl too has an obligation to avoid the wrong people and hanging out with older guys is a definite no-no. She is old enough to know she was in a situation that could cause her harm. The mother should be cited for neglect of a dependent and removed as a guardian of the girl.
People! Keep your kids at home. They don't have to have a rich social life at 14. Life isn't a popularity contest. Teens are not mature enough to always avoid bad choices.
Wtf

Terre Haute, IN

#42 Jul 28, 2013
Papaw making a mistake and using poor judgement as a 14 yo happens. It's not her fault.
Why blame

United States

#43 Jul 28, 2013
It's not the moms fault at all, and it's defiantly not the girls fault. If this happened to one of your children you would not want the critisim now would you? I think not. I'm sure the family is going through enough and you're just adding to it. This is sickening. Pointing fingers shouldn't we be blaming the three boys who did this? I don't care what the young girl has done previously NO ONE deserves what she went through. I'm a parent and I am sure my 15 year old daughter isn't always honest about where she is at all times.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#44 Jul 28, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Papaw making a mistake and using poor judgement as a 14 yo happens. It's not her fault.
Isn't that pretty much what I said.
It isn't her fault but she does have some obligation to stay away from trouble. Her mother also has a responsibility that isn't being met apparently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Country has Been Murdered 6 min Merica 2
Who burned the house in Edgar county down? 19 min Looking for the a... 1
Chris pine? 51 min Whatever dumb ass 1
Drama Queens - Name Em! 1 hr Whatever dumb ass 16
Terre Haute North Baseball Coach 4 hr Booster2 17
Robyn King Channel 2 (Mar '15) 4 hr Granny 12
Add A Word / Drop A Word (Nov '10) 4 hr Analog man 5,106
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages