14 year old girl drugged and raped in...

14 year old girl drugged and raped in Terre Hautr

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
SpottedFrog

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jul 18, 2013
A 14 yo and her friend were drugged and raped by 2 18 yos who have been arrested. The men videotaped it and took pics and sent these were sent to various people. Why isn't the media covering this?
a thought

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Call the News,but they can't release a Minor Child's name.
ok and

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jul 18, 2013
so they have been arrested and your concern is why they are not on the news? my heart goes out to any child wrongfully harmed but are you looking for sympathy?
Queenie

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jul 19, 2013
I guess my question is, why was the girl hanging out with guys that old?
Not to hold up for the boys, but some of these young girls are nasty, then after they get what they came for, they wanna claim it was rape?
Mark Allen

Franklin, IN

#6 Jul 19, 2013
It's because of the last name of the 18 yo. Jeeez people. The rug is up now let's sweep. And like I said on a previous post, we have been told by the bosses in control not to air this.
X

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jul 19, 2013
Queenie wrote:
Not to hold up for the boys, but some of these young girls are nasty, then after they get what they came for, they wanna claim it was rape?
Maybe she was young and stupid? So by your reasoning she had it coming...
Queenie

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jul 19, 2013
X wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she was young and stupid? So by your reasoning she had it coming...
You said it, I didn't.
I was once a 14 yo girl, and I have raised a girl, what I am saying is, there is more to the story.
Hmmm

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Queenie wrote:
If they were 14..you can say whatever you want, but they were raped.

Any other last names and this would have been on the news the day of the arrest period.
Thirstyhoes

Berwyn, IL

#11 Jul 19, 2013
14 isn't so innocent these days. The boys are stupid for doing it and taking pics and video. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't her first time. With all the bullshit on TV they think its cool and ok. Where was her parents? She prolly doesn't have the best home training. She be knocked up before you know it.
Chester

Brazil, IN

#12 Jul 19, 2013
They just wanted new iphones, then cried foul
Truth

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2013
If you know his name, post it! Piss on the local media...out this perv yourself!
Opinion

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jul 19, 2013
Why lay this on the girl 100% boys need to be home trained about these things also. It take 2 to tango
Hmmm

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jul 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
If you know his name, post it! Piss on the local media...out this perv yourself!
There's another topic all about this...

Peter Tanoos and Tucker Ray
SpottedFrog

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jul 19, 2013
Again. Why has WTHI, WTWO, The Trib Star, etc. not covered this at all? I don't care what kind of girl the 14 yo was, the age of consent in IN is 16. Thereby, this is statutory rape IF it was consensual.

However, they drugged them, then both men raped one of the girls and they videotaped it and took pics. If this community covers this up, then everyone in power deserves all the misery life can bestow upon them.
SpottedFrog

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jul 19, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
There's another topic all about this...
Peter Tanoos and Tucker Ray
Yes, these are the alleged names. Tanoos and Ray. If this is Terry's son, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as Terry was convicted of messing with a minor years ago. However, I don't know who the parents are.
Terry

Brazil, IN

#19 Jul 19, 2013
Sorry the girls were likely the pervs here, they had crabs
Mobster

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 19, 2013
You dumb jerk offs!! Get ur names right. Chris Hayden and Justin Girton are the guys!
vigoo

Konya, Turkey

#21 Jul 19, 2013
anyone who wants to blame a 14yo girl in this needs to have their head examined.

“Taxes are too darn high”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#22 Jul 19, 2013
vigoo wrote:
anyone who wants to blame a 14yo girl in this needs to have their head examined.
Amen
whatever

United States

#23 Jul 21, 2013
Rollerover wrote:
<quoted text>Amen
Apparently, you've never been around devious 14 y/o females. Professionally I've worked with adolescent females that plotted & succeeded in having sexual relations with adult married males. As well as a few who purposely lied about sexual relations with adult males who ended up being arrested & charged for a crime they did not commit. These girls admitted what they did to destroy the males & marriages. Their reasoning? Because they could. I'm in no way saying this particular incident are in the same league. However, there are plenty of teenage girls who purposely provoke & encourage these type of things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran to wipe Terre Haute off the map 37 min A rab 1
trustee 1 hr Fun in jail 2
Why was Susan Mardis on a 3 day administrative ... 2 hr embezzler 53
Did THFD's Gregg Lawson get arrested for domest... 2 hr Madam 12
dew drop inn (Aug '10) 2 hr Cindy 55
News WTH Police Officer suspended without pay during... 2 hr JoeSmo 2
News Plans to remove railroad tracks in Terre Haute ... 2 hr Duke Fail 1
Vigo School Corp. Leadership 5 hr Stan 27
New South Tennis coach isn't Wes Kirk, the assi... 5 hr The Truth 26
It has been a week 6 hr Ann Landers 22