Jim Nidlinger Lets talk about Jim is ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tim

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Sep 7, 2012
River Rat wrote:
Hey, all this is is a hate thread, probably from a Woodgate resident or sympathizer. I know both boys, one lives with his dad, the other with his grandparents. Neither have a Cobblestone apartment. Quit spreading lies and hate. Karma's gonna getcha if you don't watch out. I don't know Jimm Jr., used to play golf w/Jimm Sr. My son is a friend of both boys, and they are both friendly, fun-loving great kids who are both respectful. So stop spreading lies and hate. This is the part that I don't like about Topix. There's some a-holes on here.
The sins of the father will be visited upon his children. Is that the kind of karma you are talking about?
monica

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Sep 8, 2012
Jim is a very professional, always friendly, and very serious about his job. How dare some people have the oddassity to talk about a person under a fake ne where they cant know who u are nor can defend himself. grow up
monica

Terre Haute, IN

#28 Sep 8, 2012
Ne meant name it was as typo
Duked out

United States

#29 Sep 8, 2012
River Rat wrote:
stop spreading lies and hate. This is the part that I don't like about Topix. There's some a-holes on here.
Rat, you have spread more than your share of lies and hate here on Topix. About a year ago, you were gleefully smearing a candidate for local office, without regard for the truth.

Sucks when the shit gets on people you care about, doesn't it? Has the karmic wheel rolled around to crush your sorry ass yet?
what

Terre Haute, IN

#30 Sep 11, 2012
how pissed do you think jim is right now stop work order issued will cost him big time tried to go under the table and got busted
woodgate bitchers

Terre Haute, IN

#31 Sep 18, 2012
Seriously you dont know jimm or his family.....if u did u would know the truth and would quit saying stupid shit. If u had balls you would say your real name! We all know who u are. Get a f'ing life and quit crying bitches.
cry baby

Terre Haute, IN

#32 Sep 18, 2012
what wrote:
for being a dick to his neighbours
What r u like 5?...if u dont like it put up trees or a fence....better yet sell your house you stupid ass cry baby.
The Wheel

Terre Haute, IN

#33 Sep 18, 2012
woodgate bitchers wrote:
Seriously you dont know jimm or his family
You're right -- I wouldn't know Jimm or his dad if they walked into my living room.

I only know them by their reputation: a father/son team of dicks who have upset a bunch of people unlucky enough to live near a Nidlinger/Thompson Thrift development.

Jimm's shady dealings and unwillingness to negotiate are what got him into this mess.

All of you supporters can comfort him while his multimillion dollar construction site sits idle. Knowing that his friends are on Topix defending him will help ease the pain, right?
River Rat

Terre Haute, IN

#34 Sep 19, 2012
I don't know about Jimm, I just know the boys. And what political candidate was I bashing a year ago, Duked out? I don't even live in the city. What a memory you must have! I was probably passing along a personal experience.
River Nat

AOL

#35 Sep 19, 2012
nuff said
cheater

Marshall, IL

#36 Sep 19, 2012
The son is trash. he does drugs and drinks and lets his kids do the same. he thinks all the bitches love him and cheats on all of them. he is just using his girlfriend until somethin better come along so he can try to stick that little dick in them. Stay away from this looser
Steel Worker

United States

#37 Sep 19, 2012
cheater wrote:
The son is trash. he does drugs and drinks and lets his kids do the same. he thinks all the bitches love him and cheats on all of them. he is just using his girlfriend until somethin better come along so he can try to stick that little dick in them. Stay away from this looser
The son has nothing without parents money.
He has a 3rd grade education, couldnt run a business if he tried, and walks around town like alot of other people in this town..........telling everyone he is self made!!
Someone who knows

Terre Haute, IN

#38 Sep 19, 2012
Interesting when this happens. Someone starts a discussion like this, hoping to get people to tear them to pieces only to find that almost everyone likes or respects them. Ill bet the poster feels like a real dick, having to post under so many different names to keep this thing alive. Give it up buddy, looks like people do in fact LIKE the Niddlingers. And, while you are at home (or should I say trailer) Jimmy 1 and Jimmy 2 will be with friends, partying in their big homes and having a good time. Have you seen all of the nice things they have? Wow, Ill bet that kills you. Have you seen the way they live? Very nice. Seen Jimmy #2's girlfriend? OMG, thats to die for dude. Just sit in your corner on your Packard Bell Rent A Center computer and wait another ten days, your checks a comin'
ForTheLove

Terre Haute, IN

#39 Sep 19, 2012
Steel Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
The son has nothing without parents money.
He has a 3rd grade education, couldnt run a business if he tried, and walks around town like alot of other people in this town..........telling everyone he is self made!!
He graduated from Terre Haute South, 89'.
River Rat

Terre Haute, IN

#40 Sep 21, 2012
Amen, "Someone Who Knows"! Someone with a hard-on on a witch hunt. Leave them alone! Poor kids don't want to read this crap, so back off.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#41 Sep 21, 2012
River Rat wrote:
Amen, "Someone Who Knows"! Someone with a hard-on on a witch hunt. Leave them alone! Poor kids don't want to read this crap, so back off.
thanks for putting this topix back on top
neeta

Marshall, IL

#42 Sep 29, 2012
ForTheLove wrote:
<quoted text>He graduated from Terre Haute South, 89'.
jim Nidlinger went to west vigo graduated in 1987
MoJo

Carmel, IN

#43 Sep 29, 2012
I dont know the man , and like him already, if the low life on here are trying to start trouble for him, its cause they want what he has, or they owe him money!
Rock on Jim!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union Hospital Maintenance 22 min Sycamore Boyfriend 12
Jessica & Julie Doane (Nov '15) 45 min Meth City 10
News Indiana U. challenges part of new abortion rest... 2 hr Truth and Justice 4
Is it true that the city council was cuckolded ... 2 hr Scary stuff 17
Do you consider Obamacare to be a bachelor tax? 2 hr Scary stuff 1
News Dalai Lama to address the nation's mayors in In... 3 hr Moon Goddess 5
shooting in northend thersa Wheatley house 3 hr Sumbeach06 103
Girls that do anything for meth 15 hr Break 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages