First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mememe

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Feb 26, 2011
who is george nasser? i have heard his name alot!
John Gotti

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Feb 26, 2011
Nasser's, Azar's, Corey's, Ellis' & Tanoos' make up the Syrian Mafia. The Tanoos' are the head of the mafia family which stretches across the entire midwest. The Syrian mafia is a strong tight knit family that if crossed GOD help us! It is by no accident that they are all in high profile political positions. George Nasser I believe is a car dealer.
Louie

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2011
Camel jockeys! If he's a car dealer, then he's a crooked as Mike Ellis. Anyone with half a brain knows that Auto House is used as a money laundering scheme. Mike Ellis is part owner.
somewhere

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Feb 26, 2011
I know he has a lot of dirty family problems. something even with his kids or something?????? I just hear people talk about him at my work
American Dream

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Feb 26, 2011
They are all immigrant families who came to America properly and grabbed a piece if the American Dream. Everyone of the above mentioned names have worked hard and given much back to this community. I'm no relation, nor do I know any of them closely. I just think the "Syrian mafia" theory is ignorant.

See somebody with something you want (career, good life, etc.). Do what they did and you'll get what they have. Now, go to school or bust ass, save money, do whatever and maybe you'll make it as big as these folks.
Julie H

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Feb 26, 2011
Louie wrote:
Camel jockeys! If he's a car dealer, then he's a crooked as Mike Ellis. Anyone with half a brain knows that Auto House is used as a money laundering scheme. Mike Ellis is part owner.
I only know the "Camel Jockey" men & they are HUNG like "HORSES". You white boys are just jealous cause ya have little pepe's & live check to check. Kash Ahmadi is the owner & he is Iranian & they are not considered Arabs they are Persian. SOOO GO BACK TO WEST T & FIND A DENTIST TO FIX WHATEVER TEETH YOU HAVE LEFT FROM ALL THE METH YOU HAVE ABUSED...
edukated

Clearfield, PA

#7 Feb 27, 2011
Julie H wrote:
<quoted text>I only know the "Camel Jockey" men & they are HUNG like "HORSES". You white boys are just jealous cause ya have little pepe's & live check to check. Kash Ahmadi is the owner & he is Iranian & they are not considered Arabs they are Persian. SOOO GO BACK TO WEST T & FIND A DENTIST TO FIX WHATEVER TEETH YOU HAVE LEFT FROM ALL THE METH YOU HAVE ABUSED...
your an idoit.
Syrian wannabe

Portage, PA

#9 Mar 3, 2011
This guy is a joke.Worthless dad
Kaptn Kirk

Punxsutawney, PA

#10 Mar 3, 2011
Julie H wrote:
<quoted text>I only know the "Camel Jockey" men & they are HUNG like "HORSES". You white boys are just jealous cause ya have little pepe's & live check to check. Kash Ahmadi is the owner & he is Iranian & they are not considered Arabs they are Persian. SOOO GO BACK TO WEST T & FIND A DENTIST TO FIX WHATEVER TEETH YOU HAVE LEFT FROM ALL THE METH YOU HAVE ABUSED...
I have personally known most of the people you are so easy to judge, and ridicule,in this post and you people have sure have got things SCREWED UP! First off...Kash is one of the nicest and most honest, down to earth type person I have evere known! A TEN year friendship, and he has taught me alot, I have nothing but respect for him. AutoHouse grew out of a small dealership he started on the bash, Wabash Auto Sales, he worked his ASS off to bring his business to the level above it is today! KUDOS KASH! Keep bringing the "A" game no one can compete with you!
As for the mafia thing...Get a life...Watch more CSI...Do something positive, I love how these "Internet Gangsters" talk all types of trash, yet don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out!
Grow up, Get a goal, Hell, you can go buy a new friend at Petco! Lord knows no-one else is going to believe or want to listen to your rants and raves! GROW UP...OPEN YOUR MIND! Haters suck!
One more thing, try working for a living, loving life, and showing some respect to the men and women who do earn their goals in life.
You may find out there is more to life than your twisted thoughts, and your crackpipe! You may even gain some respect?
Email me @ [email protected] my name is Kirk if you have any further doubts or questions. Unlike you pussy ass Internet Gangster wannabe's I'm not afraid to say who I am, and will back up my friends! To the END! BET

Since: Feb 11

Punxsutawney, PA

#11 Mar 4, 2011
John Gotti wrote:
Nasser's, Azar's, Corey's, Ellis' & Tanoos' make up the Syrian Mafia. The Tanoos' are the head of the mafia family which stretches across the entire midwest. The Syrian mafia is a strong tight knit family that if crossed GOD help us! It is by no accident that they are all in high profile political positions. George Nasser I believe is a car dealer.
Whoever the person is that wrote this is completly ignorant. I grew up with an Azar as my step-father and he is one of the most respectful, family oriented, intelligent people I have ever met. Not to mention a very highly respected journalist, he has worked at every major newspaper from Vigo County to Vanderburgh County. So before you go trash talking people that you in your sad puny little life will never have the privilege of meeting. It's this type of small narrow minded people that make other's put us all in the same class of "brain-dead" redneck's in Indiana. Go back to school try and get yourself an education until then you really need to stay off the internet, you're just making yourself look like a low class first rate idiot!!!!!
Knowing for a fact

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Mar 6, 2011
goodness, hes not a worthless dad.
Peter Boyle

Du Bois, PA

#13 Mar 12, 2011
I saw him spunging a meal off his brother Abbie at the Roadhouse last week. He was a wannabe pimp in the early 90's out of the Hyway Tavern until the new owners threw him out.

Talked a big game but nursed a $1.00 draft all morning long trying to pimp out Trilla and her bunch.
Muammar Khaddafi

AOL

#14 Mar 12, 2011
ohh....ah....umm....I am the greatest....ummm...ah....
u-is

West Decatur, PA

#15 Mar 13, 2011
Kaptn Kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
I have personally known most of the people you are so easy to judge, and ridicule,in this post and you people have sure have got things SCREWED UP! First off...Kash is one of the nicest and most honest, down to earth type person I have evere known! A TEN year friendship, and he has taught me alot, I have nothing but respect for him. AutoHouse grew out of a small dealership he started on the bash, Wabash Auto Sales, he worked his ASS off to bring his business to the level above it is today! KUDOS KASH! Keep bringing the "A" game no one can compete with you!
As for the mafia thing...Get a life...Watch more CSI...Do something positive, I love how these "Internet Gangsters" talk all types of trash, yet don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out!
Grow up, Get a goal, Hell, you can go buy a new friend at Petco! Lord knows no-one else is going to believe or want to listen to your rants and raves! GROW UP...OPEN YOUR MIND! Haters suck!
One more thing, try working for a living, loving life, and showing some respect to the men and women who do earn their goals in life.
You may find out there is more to life than your twisted thoughts, and your crackpipe! You may even gain some respect?
Email me @ [email protected] my name is Kirk if you have any further doubts or questions. Unlike you pussy ass Internet Gangster wannabe's I'm not afraid to say who I am, and will back up my friends! To the END! BET
Just like nobody in the town knows the lawyer fathered an illegitimate child by a girl half his age, and his wife turns her back and looks the other way. Yes they are hard workers, and hard players too. Most computers have a spell check moron. Try to use it and see why so many words are misspelled. Obviously you are another intellectual who went to the schools in Terre Haute. Glad you stuck around to back the people in this town.
dora

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Mar 16, 2011
I Like George nasser
L Gibson

United States

#17 Apr 7, 2011
Remember in the 90's when Kash Amadi was convicted of spinning back speedometers on that car lot he owned on Wabash??

Yea he's a great guy!!
true school

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#18 Apr 7, 2011
L Gibson wrote:
Remember in the 90's when Kash Amadi was convicted of spinning back speedometers on that car lot he owned on Wabash??
Yea he's a great guy!!
it's called odometer, not speedometer. i would have just put that shit on blocks and ran it in reverse to dial back the miles.
true school

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#19 Apr 7, 2011
ferris bueller did it. it works!
Anonymous

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Apr 15, 2011
John Gotti wrote:
Damn, a car dealer?? That is high profile. Dumbass. Midwestern Syrian Mafia? Seriously? LMAO
In case you didnt notice, i have mad bow skills. Tell them to bring their "strong tight knit" inbred asses in front of my bow!
FYI, on a serious note.....my dad went to school with Tanoos who got his weird ass beat everyday.
Anonymous

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Apr 15, 2011
American Dream wrote:
They are all immigrant families who came to America properly and grabbed a piece if the American Dream. Everyone of the above mentioned names have worked hard and given much back to this community. I'm no relation, nor do I know any of them closely. I just think the "Syrian mafia" theory is ignorant.
See somebody with something you want (career, good life, etc.). Do what they did and you'll get what they have. Now, go to school or bust ass, save money, do whatever and maybe you'll make it as big as these folks.
WoW American Dream, I am a lil teary eyed. Not really. Shut up. No one wants that lame ass opinion you're giving. You probably smoke meth, dont act like you are all goody goody. You are a dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yasmeen scarbrough 1 hr Loveit 18
Terre Haute drug dealers 1 hr Guru 17
Jeff Taylor posting everything (Apr '17) 2 hr Hey 45
Kristin Sauer Topix Police 4 hr Gonzo 1
Milfs 4 hr Electric98 24
Judy Wilson from Grifols plasmacare 5 hr terre_what 12
Hottest sports Moms in TH (Jul '14) 5 hr Ticktock 18
Franklin Fennell In Lock Up 8 hr Mark 25
Anyone. Know FIFI Natalie Wood 11 hr Chaz 102
Can't Trust Union Hospital 17 hr Barf 29