First Prev
of 6
Next Last
boyou hoe

Terre Haute, IN

#104 Oct 13, 2012
what this world needs is a few more rednecks. daisy you sound like a retard. stfu already, noone cares about you or your family.
Oh wow

Terre Haute, IN

#105 Oct 13, 2012
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>
I always appreciate a compliment. Come by tonight and I'll let you have a free go with my bottom bitch.
Your nasty & I'm sure Black as well..at least you sound like it...ewwwww...no thank you!
The Shadow

Terre Haute, IN

#106 Oct 13, 2012
Oh wow wrote:
<quoted text>Your nasty & I'm sure Black as well..at least you sound like it...ewwwww...no thank you!
KCCO is black?
Pimpin in a Double Wide

Terre Haute, IN

#107 Oct 14, 2012
Oh wow wrote:
<quoted text>Your nasty & I'm sure Black as well..at least you sound like it...ewwwww...no thank you!
It makes no difference what I am. I have some black puss if you're into that though. Matter of fact I have hairy puss, bald puss, horse puss, cat puss, clean puss, sloppy puss, smelly puss, big puss, little puss, any kind of puss you want. For a limited time buy one puss and get a second for only a penny. If you can find puss cheaper anywhere..... fuckit.
Comrade

Terre Haute, IN

#108 Oct 14, 2012
White trash. All of you. Go back to your Natural Ice now, kids. Maybe CPS should take your children while they're at it. You're clearly not fit to be parents.
Pimpin in a Double Wide

Terre Haute, IN

#109 Oct 14, 2012
Comrade wrote:
White trash. All of you. Go back to your Natural Ice now, kids. Maybe CPS should take your children while they're at it. You're clearly not fit to be parents.
Damn bitch what crawled up your ass? If anybody needs CPS to roll through their shanty it's you. Usually the people flinging the insults and accusations are the guilty ass bitches. You're lucky that's not how I roll, I take care of business in house. When I see an unfit home I just send in my Mord'Sith squad and just start jackin the little bitches left and right. Then after an extensive training regimen of a few years they're ready to hit the streets and start earning for me while the grass on the field is still fresh.
figured you out

Terre Haute, IN

#110 Oct 14, 2012
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn bitch what crawled up your ass? If anybody needs CPS to roll through their shanty it's you. Usually the people flinging the insults and accusations are the guilty ass bitches. You're lucky that's not how I roll, I take care of business in house. When I see an unfit home I just send in my Mord'Sith squad and just start jackin the little bitches left and right. Then after an extensive training regimen of a few years they're ready to hit the streets and start earning for me while the grass on the field is still fresh.
You dumb bastard I can't believe you're back on here again...let the game begin!!
Pimpin in a Double Wide

Terre Haute, IN

#111 Oct 15, 2012
;)
cracker

United States

#113 Dec 18, 2012
Who's buddy ellinger
Anonymous

Terre Haute, IN

#114 Apr 24, 2013
hmm. bitches talking shit about the ellingers. but when shit come down to it aint nobody gon do shit to them point blank period .

Since: Oct 12

United States

#115 Apr 24, 2013
taylorshay wrote:
hmm. bitches talking shit about the ellingers. but when shit come down to it aint nobody gon do shit to them point blank period .
Did you really feel the need to resurrect this dead post with your half literate response? About the only danger that would come from telling a bunch of white trash retards what you think of them to their face would be the possible meth lab explosion from distracting them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Toney 12 min Jerry 1
Andi Turley and go 48 min Joey Fulford 17
who can americans trust? 54 min Hatin Life 4
Funny Shiiit 56 min Hatin Life 1
al kiger (murder on the river) (Aug '10) 1 hr Julia Hilton 8
Gangster Disciples in Terre Haute? lol cough wa... 1 hr The Real Nathan2015 7
terre haute north softball coaching staff (Apr '08) 1 hr Coach 41
What would you do if your child told you a teac... 4 hr Www 77
More from around the web

Terre Haute People Search