River Rat

Terre Haute, IN

#84 Oct 9, 2012
KC & C, you denigrated me right to my soul. Believe me, I'm NOT from West T, nor am I white trash. Just a neighbor who knows these folks, and I wish they'd all just chill out about it. And Pennelingers, quit letting "Pimpin" get under your skin. That's all he's intending to do. He's probably a 12 year old truant from the avenues who has nothing better to do than throw out some senseless diatribe to rile you up. Let it go. KC & C, don't make assumptions you know nothing about. I've always enjoyed your posts, now you're letting yourself look like "Pimpin in a Double Douche". Don't alienate me, I'm usually on your side.
Pennelllll

Paris, IL

#85 Oct 9, 2012
the pennells fight one on one with no weapons , weapons are for bitches like andrew keller . pimpin in a double wide sits behind a computer screen ranting and raving of how he/she is such a badass & is supposed to be sending some ho's out to do this and that but yet he or she got pill fucked and still nothing has been done.. NOTHING! live your boring life behind a computer screen just what you do best when you grow a pair come down south , we sure were looking forward to meeting your bitch ass(:

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#86 Oct 9, 2012
This is better than SNL. I'm thinking of cancelling my cable TV.
Pennelllll

Paris, IL

#87 Oct 9, 2012
it is pretty interesting , an ellinger held a fair fight and got stabbed and some how my whole family gets involved & we become bad people.. all of a sudden it becomes that fighting fair is supposedly not the way to do it now a days but down here thats what we believe in.. it was a fair fight until bobby got stabbed when the family heard bobby got stabbed keller tried to dip out & bobby walked away after he got stabbed do you expect my whole family to stand like a bunch of idiots? if andrew would have just continued to take the ass beatin he was gettin without having to be a bitch and pull a knife out..stab someone..then just try to leave.. no ones window would have gotten busted out nor would andrew have gotten the fuck beat out of him more by the whole damn family! and andrew shouldnt be complaining of wanting a fair fight so bad if he cant fight fair. andrews a bitch he done proved that , the truth will get out sooner or later that even though bobby got stabbed he won that fight by all means he rocked andrews fat ass dome & thats why andrew had to pull a knife out like the sissy bitch he is!
Pimpin in a Double Wide

United States

#88 Oct 9, 2012
Good, let the butt hurt flow through you. Why are you still going on about this fair fight nonsense. We already covered this, we already know your family is nothing more than a pack of idiots. So keep fighting fair, keep getting your asses kicked, frankly Topix could use the stories of white trash on white trash violence, it's entertaining as hell. It gets even more entertaining when you retards come on here acting all big and bad. You never gave me your address by the way. I was driving around all night 5 different shades of fuckedup with a hard on that wouldn't quit. I got pulled over for blaring my David Allen Coe too loud. I'm taking the amount of that ticket out on your ass by the way, wouldn't have been out of you had the balls to meet up like you said. You best watch yourself, I'm coming.down off the throne now to deal with you and any of your inbred siblings that get in my way. I've got my rings on and my backhand ready to do some serious bitch slapping. I'm going to beat you like a redheaded stepchild.
Bi-you

Terre Haute, IN

#89 Oct 10, 2012
Pennelllll wrote:
Nahh , WE don't steal we just whoop ass/
Naaa....rumor is that the people there are more into insurance fraud.
Pennelllll

Paris, IL

#90 Oct 10, 2012
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
Good, let the butt hurt flow through you. Why are you still going on about this fair fight nonsense. We already covered this, we already know your family is nothing more than a pack of idiots. So keep fighting fair, keep getting your asses kicked, frankly Topix could use the stories of white trash on white trash violence, it's entertaining as hell. It gets even more entertaining when you retards come on here acting all big and bad. You never gave me your address by the way. I was driving around all night 5 different shades of fuckedup with a hard on that wouldn't quit. I got pulled over for blaring my David Allen Coe too loud. I'm taking the amount of that ticket out on your ass by the way, wouldn't have been out of you had the balls to meet up like you said. You best watch yourself, I'm coming.down off the throne now to deal with you and any of your inbred siblings that get in my way. I've got my rings on and my backhand ready to do some serious bitch slapping. I'm going to beat you like a redheaded stepchild.
your actually the one on the internet talking mad shit about doing this and that , oh by the way i thought you were bringing your hoes down when you werent so pill fucked and could stand straight? whatever happened to that? i would have never been on here defending my family if idiots like you with no lives had anything better to do than ask a bunch of people on the internet who won the fight.. cant really ask to many people because most of the people that were there are better than topix.com .. secondly , if you were down this way and in the right spot you wouldnt have gotten pulled over for blaring david allen coe. whenever you decide to step away from the computer for a little bit and actually come down here and show your face we can get-er-done for now sit back , relax and keep being the nothing ass that you are on the internet hiding behind an anonymous name. its not inbred its s very large family with many tree branches sounds like a whole bunch of jealousy to me. maybe your sad that keller got his ass beat? if ever he decides to show his face down on our block again where he dont belong dont forget to join him , you can get your boring, lousy bitch ass beat up too. in the mean time if you need the definition of a bitch look in the mirror , your still hiding your real identity! enough said your getting boring , we hope to see you 'round here soon and since you know so much about me an my family and how were river rats , white trash etc. you should be very well aware of where we live hmm and i told you once maybe twice before the bayou..
Pimpin in a Double Wide

United States

#91 Oct 11, 2012
Pennelllll wrote:
<quoted text>
your actually the one on the internet talking mad shit about doing this and that , oh by the way i thought you were bringing your hoes down when you werent so pill fucked and could stand straight? whatever happened to that? i would have never been on here defending my family if idiots like you with no lives had anything better to do than ask a bunch of people on the internet who won the fight.. cant really ask to many people because most of the people that were there are better than topix.com .. secondly , if you were down this way and in the right spot you wouldnt have gotten pulled over for blaring david allen coe. whenever you decide to step away from the computer for a little bit and actually come down here and show your face we can get-er-done for now sit back , relax and keep being the nothing ass that you are on the internet hiding behind an anonymous name. its not inbred its s very large family with many tree branches sounds like a whole bunch of jealousy to me. maybe your sad that keller got his ass beat? if ever he decides to show his face down on our block again where he dont belong dont forget to join him , you can get your boring, lousy bitch ass beat up too. in the mean time if you need the definition of a bitch look in the mirror , your still hiding your real identity! enough said your getting boring , we hope to see you 'round here soon and since you know so much about me an my family and how were river rats , white trash etc. you should be very well aware of where we live hmm and i told you once maybe twice before the bayou..
Dear God you are retarded. I'm done with this one now, I'll be moving on. Hate to break it to you but until this thread popped up I've never heard of Kellers, Pennels, Ellingers, or any other white trash you want to throw my way. I came on here solely to stir up someshit, even pointed that out in a previous post, dumbass. Thanks for the entertainment, it filled the downtime at work with a lot of laughs. As far as meeting you, I sincerely hope it never happens, not because I'm afraid of you by any stretch of the word, but because if you're this gullible and retarded I doubt I could stand your actual presence. Also FYI "the bayou" isn't exactly the same as GPS coordinates. I could head over your way and ask where can I find the inbred white trash fighting amongst themselves but I'd probably just get told to pick any house within sight.
Pennelllll

Paris, IL

#92 Oct 11, 2012
sure try it some time , said it once and ill say it again white trash && proud of it (;
Pimpin in a Double Wide

United States

#93 Oct 11, 2012
Pennelllll wrote:
sure try it some time , said it once and ill say it again white trash && proud of it (;
Try what exactly?
Hedy Lamarr

Terre Haute, IN

#94 Oct 11, 2012
<snip>
Better watch out, your posting habits are starting to tell on you. Knowing the southend players invovled in this thread, I have to say, I did enjoy the posts from PIADW & they've made me laugh.
SO WHAT

Terre Haute, IN

#95 Oct 11, 2012
I have NEVER seen such Idiots in ALL my Life.Do any of you have a Life,JOB,Children or Family you need to tend to?? Seriously...You all sound the same..LIKE TRASH as I'm sure you ALL are.It is done & over for God sakes!

You People go on & on about the same thing when in fact no one cares about any of this..except that is whomever is in this Circle of TRASH that you all mingle in together! UGH! ENOUGH ALREADY!
Pimpin in a Double Wide

Terre Haute, IN

#96 Oct 11, 2012
Hedy Lamarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Better watch out, your posting habits are starting to tell on you. Knowing the southend players invovled in this thread, I have to say, I did enjoy the posts from PIADW & they've made me laugh.
Starting to tell on me? Who cares. Besides other than knowing that I'm a troll what other possible information could my "habits" possibly reveal?
Pimpin in a Double Wide

Terre Haute, IN

#97 Oct 11, 2012
SO WHAT wrote:
I have NEVER seen such Idiots in ALL my Life.Do any of you have a Life,JOB,Children or Family you need to tend to?? Seriously...You all sound the same..LIKE TRASH as I'm sure you ALL are.It is done & over for God sakes!
You People go on & on about the same thing when in fact no one cares about any of this..except that is whomever is in this Circle of TRASH that you all mingle in together! UGH! ENOUGH ALREADY!
So let me get this straight. You find these posts stupid and annoying yet continue to read them. You voluntarily read them until you get so annoyed you bitch like a 2 year old about it and you're on here calling everyone else stupid? Ok jackass, yeah, you sound real brilliant.
SO WHAT

Terre Haute, IN

#98 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight. You find these posts stupid and annoying yet continue to read them. You voluntarily read them until you get so annoyed you bitch like a 2 year old about it and you're on here calling everyone else stupid? Ok jackass, yeah, you sound real brilliant.
I have a Life & am a Law abiding Citizen first of all..in my spare time I LOVE reading this BS & love to post...& wait for individuals like you to have smart remarks! Sooo Hilarious!! YOU my Dear may also be in that TRASH POOL!
SO WHAT

Terre Haute, IN

#99 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
BTW..never said the posts were annoying or I wouldn't read them! I find it Amusing actually! You sure seem annoyed though! hehee
Pimpin in a Double Wide

Terre Haute, IN

#100 Oct 11, 2012
SO WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>BTW..never said the posts were annoying or I wouldn't read them! I find it Amusing actually! You sure seem annoyed though! hehee
So you weren't annoyed or pissed but went on a long tangent about how they're all idiots and then ended your post with "UGH. ENOUGH ALREADY!" Seems like an annoyed reaction to me dumbass.
South Ender

Terre Haute, IN

#101 Oct 12, 2012
Methinks you've done well, Pimp, seems "so what" is just about over the edge. Sweet. Rookie.
Pimpin in a Double Wide

United States

#102 Oct 12, 2012
South Ender wrote:
Methinks you've done well, Pimp, seems "so what" is just about over the edge. Sweet. Rookie.
I always appreciate a compliment. Come by tonight and I'll let you have a free go with my bottom bitch.
Pennelllll

Paris, IL

#103 Oct 12, 2012
SO WHAT wrote:
nobody said you had to read this.. white trash & proud of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Half naked on facebook 5 min Ghetto dude 6
James Higginbotham? 6 min TH Resident 4
Dr. Malik/Dr. Hina 16 min xoxo 27
Censorship 32 min vigo 12
cindy dyers nasty ass 55 min blueeyedbeauty 4
daron wilson and cindy dwyer 57 min blueeyedbeauty 4
Absolute Towing 1 hr Sally 29
Fuson Dealership 2 hr just wondering 31
who are the Terre Haute Elite? 3 hr pam 5
Jimmy Smith resigns 4 hr Penthouse 50