The Syrian Mafia runs Terre Haute

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Fact

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2012
Why are we allowing the "Syrian Mafioso" run this city? Just look at there positions of power. They own more business than anyone, 1. Pacesetter Sports (Nassers) 2. Mikes Mkt (Nassers) 3. Tanoos Law 4. Superintendent of Schools (Tanoos) 5. Deputy Sheriff (Shahady) 6. City Council (Azar) 7. Grocery Stores (Too many to mention) 8. Own half of downtown & business on 3rd street (Ellis). The Syrians also have guys that can strong arm that people fear. They have a substantial amount of property & money not to mention power. Its by no accident they are in these positions, The Syrian Mafia!
wtfe

Franklin, IN

#2 Mar 28, 2012
Wish they would have bought the gas stations and hotels like the Indians did....Syrian Mafia....LMFAO

Since: Mar 12

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Mar 28, 2012
Completely ridiculous! Except for American Indians I we ALL came from other countries, even Syria! What about the Irish Attorney Mafia, or the German Mechanic Mafia?
Gestapo

AOL

#4 Mar 28, 2012
a bunch of wimpy greasy towel heads? Are you kidding me?
K Burke

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2012
If they are not Mafia affiliated, they sure do have a ton of power in this town.
Hedy Lamarr

Herndon, VA

#6 Mar 28, 2012
If the white race, if you will; could stop their finger pointing and get down to business, they/ we could be just as successful as they are. No one holding any of us back from pursuing OUR dreams. Get off your duffs and go after what you want in thus life... It's there... And it's waiting for anyone who shows the initiative .......
Peace!
Kash

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Gestapo wrote:
a bunch of wimpy greasy towel heads? Are you kidding me?
Don't hide behind your computer, say it to there face.
haha

Niles, IL

#8 Mar 28, 2012
The Nassers at Pacesetter have been excluded from the rest of the Syrian,they don't bend to the power of the mob.
Not Professional Ace Kikr

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Mar 28, 2012
Tanoopso zar of teree haute! Leavr toanoos out of thios! shadhdy pleecmean just like tanoos have blacjk pleece jeep like rest ofd other pleece come back neborhood like jesusk come back loo k like hjesus to!!!!!!! AAAAAajhhhhhh!!! AAAAasHHHHHH!!!!! Kil peeplee think tanoosp not awsome awsom I said it peeple not like tanoos dont elike azar other give back t comuneteee!!!! Oh gOd o god smash in faces burn burn DEEEEESSSIL FULE!!!!!have parede in tere hauty tannos in charge sdrive real fastd nobovcdy can stop tanoops!!!!!
Herman

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2012
Not Professional Ace Kikr wrote:
Tanoopso zar of teree haute! Leavr toanoos out of thios! shadhdy pleecmean just like tanoos have blacjk pleece jeep like rest ofd other pleece come back neborhood like jesusk come back loo k like hjesus to!!!!!!! AAAAAajhhhhhh!!! AAAAasHHHHHH!!!!! Kil peeplee think tanoosp not awsome awsom I said it peeple not like tanoos dont elike azar other give back t comuneteee!!!! Oh gOd o god smash in faces burn burn DEEEEESSSIL FULE!!!!!have parede in tere hauty tannos in charge sdrive real fastd nobovcdy can stop tanoops!!!!!
We know you are Daryl Shouse...
what

Shepardsville, IN

#11 Mar 28, 2012
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>We know you are Daryl Shouse...
maybe dexter daryle cant read but talks better (know what im saying)
former chamber member

United States

#12 Mar 29, 2012
All of you naïve people in this 3rd rate city, WAKE UP. I wouldn't go as far as stating they are Mafia but they are an organized group in positions of power & authority. They are a ruthless bunch that would cut your heart out in an instant.
dirty sneakers

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Mar 29, 2012
They aren't as smart in their efforts to be considered part of an organized crime syndicate like the Mafia...get real. They would like to "think" that they have the clout ...but no way.
Rocco Siffredi

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Mar 29, 2012
I will beat them with my gigantic tool!
Itchy Scrotum

AOL

#15 Mar 29, 2012
Rocco Siffredi wrote:
I will beat them with my gigantic tool!
wow Rocco the last time I saw you was at that chick's apartment when you were on all fours taking it up the pooper from that huge black guy while he called you sissy boy
Doctor Zorba

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Mar 29, 2012
Itchy Scrotum wrote:
<quoted text>
wow Rocco the last time I saw you was at that chick's apartment when you were on all fours taking it up the pooper from that huge black guy while he called you sissy boy
You watched? You are twisted!
Talk is Cheap

Shepardsville, IN

#17 Apr 2, 2012
Fact wrote:
Why are we allowing the "Syrian Mafioso" run this city? Just look at there positions of power. They own more business than anyone, 1. Pacesetter Sports (Nassers) 2. Mikes Mkt (Nassers) 3. Tanoos Law 4. Superintendent of Schools (Tanoos) 5. Deputy Sheriff (Shahady) 6. City Council (Azar) 7. Grocery Stores (Too many to mention) 8. Own half of downtown & business on 3rd street (Ellis). The Syrians also have guys that can strong arm that people fear. They have a substantial amount of property & money not to mention power. Its by no accident they are in these positions, The Syrian Mafia!
1. Stop purchasing items at pacesteers
2. Stop purchasing items at mike's market
3. Tanoos Law - stop hiring them
4. Danny will be gone soon.
5. Deputy Shahady - couldn't investigate his own privates
6. Vote him out
7. dont shop at their grocery stores
8. Don't purchase anything from their downtown shops

They ain't that strong. They just feed off the misfortunate. We have the power to end their little syrian mafia club. They will be awfully cute as they struggle.
Robin

United States

#18 Apr 2, 2012
Talk is Cheap wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Stop purchasing items at pacesteers
6. Vote him out
They ain't that strong. They just feed off the misfortunate. We have the power to end their little syrian mafia club. They will be awfully cute as they struggle.
I bet your wife looks cute while one of those Syrian Men are banging your wife while you are at your job at , Walmart, the fire station or patrolling ib your cute little police car. You see those Syrian guys have something much larger than you little old rednecks have & that's a "iGinormous Penis" plus they know how to use it. Ya see, the little old redneck puts on Bocephus & screws for 3 minutes with NO FORPLAY
& the Syrian men satisfy & make money, trust me.

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#19 Apr 2, 2012
Talk is Cheap wrote:
<quoted text>1. Stop purchasing items at pacesteers
6. Vote him out

I agree, if you've got a problem, don't give them your money.

I disagree that we have the power to end their money flow. The real estate holdings alone will secure Mike's wealth for a long time.
Hedy Lamarr

Herndon, VA

#20 Apr 2, 2012
Isn't it Human nature to hate someone who has more than oneself? I've found thst over the years of working hard and sacrificing and saving up enough money to buy a big ticket item, there is always someone who throws in that song and dance about how I achieved it by immoral standards.... or that I must be making and selling slot of dope.... Geez. But you know what.... I could care less about what the other guy thinks because when it cones down to it..... I dont have to live with them!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slinging meth 25 min TH Resident 14
Feds at VCSC 38 min Godfather 680
Danny Must Go! 45 min VCTA 9
VCSC Swimming Pools 48 min Paul and John 7
bryan grimes 1 hr BryanGrimes 18
Which pizza place in Terre Haute is the best? (Nov '10) 1 hr Joe 99
Who got shot at Ripleys 1 hr Curious 13
Poll Should Danny Tanoos be replaced Vigo County Sch... (Aug '12) 18 hr Melvin 98
Mike Cleff 20 hr Seymour Butts 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages