The Tribune Star Can Shove your Commie Paper Where The Sun Light Never Shines

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

Mark

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Nov 11, 2012
I wont buy for your Commie Terrible Haute News Paper!
huh

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2012
What did they do now?
Butt hurt

Brazil, IN

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Why Mark did they report on your drug arrest?

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Who still buys newspapers?
Jbirds

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jan 8, 2013
"Welcome to our online comments feature. We welcome your thoughts and your opinions, including unpopular ones. We ask only that you keep the conversation civil and clean. We reserve the right to remove comments that are obscene, racist or abusive and statements that are false or unverifiable as well as posts that are attacking other users. Repeat offenders will be blocked. You may flag objectionable comments for review by a moderator. "

Mercy said to boycott the local lying media and our family all has. Those many we know also have since they cannot post on their site for being overly conservative or for statements that Hussey or Jones thinks is not politically correct or liberal enough.

The above quotes from that commie rag says it all. Censorship censorship and censorship. No debate or facts permitted in town or with the liberal media.
Loyal reader

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Jbirds wrote:
"Welcome to our online comments feature. We welcome your thoughts and your opinions, including unpopular ones. We ask only that you keep the conversation civil and clean. We reserve the right to remove comments that are obscene, racist or abusive and statements that are false or unverifiable as well as posts that are attacking other users. Repeat offenders will be blocked. You may flag objectionable comments for review by a moderator. "
Mercy said to boycott the local lying media and our family all has. Those many we know also have since they cannot post on their site for being overly conservative or for statements that Hussey or Jones thinks is not politically correct or liberal enough.
The above quotes from that commie rag says it all. Censorship censorship and censorship. No debate or facts permitted in town or with the liberal media.
I read what you're trying to say, but all I hear is "Wahhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhh! Wahhhhhh!"

Baby need a blankie?
idiot

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Loyal reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I read what you're trying to say, but all I hear is "Wahhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhh! Wahhhhhh!"
Baby need a blankie?
That's just what I was thinking about that whiner.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Jbirds wrote:
So what exactly, Mercy says jump and you ask how high? Ever think of forming an opinion of your own? Don't feel too bad, you're not the only one on here that has a history of riding Mercy's sack.
truthron

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 9, 2013
OFP,This news paper is so shoved up the COURT HOUSES KEASTER ,they shouldwarnof corn on each article. When youre lazy and cheap ,youll allways ask for youre breakfast in BED........
Alcyholic Moron

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Mar 23, 2014
Loyal reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby need a blankie?
I literally laughed out loud at this.
Sweater

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Mar 23, 2014
My feet are as old as ice.
Nathan

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Mar 24, 2014
Butt hurt wrote:
Why Mark did they report on your drug arrest?
I wonder if that 'numnuts' Mark is still in jail for the crime he was blaming others for.
usarmy2

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2014
Keep Calm and Carry On wrote:
Who still buys newspapers?
all the baby boomers
Mercy666

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Mar 24, 2014
How funny, commies liberal scum supporting a fascist lying libtard so-called newspaper.

The sports section is bigger than local news stories. They claim they don't have the manpower or revenue (permission from the city ISU) to report real news or have real reporters. I guess people don't remember years back when the Star reported that their paper would become under city control and limit the information and reports that will be available to the stupid public. That is why we don't have investigative reporters here. Only lefty and war mongering news and total support for local corruption is allowed here.

That is why all we hear about is puppy dog stories, kitty cat stories and crap from all the local special interest groups and local fascist.

The die hared supporters here are just agent provocateurs, paid activist and municipal workers intent on their own agendas and to hell with all others.

It looks like Nathan and others would get tired, or their arms will fall off, trying to keep putting lip-stick on the big pig called Terrible Haute Indiana. The Bolshevik strong-hold of Indiana. Commieville.
Hmmm

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Mar 24, 2014
Mercy666 wrote:
How funny, commies liberal scum supporting a fascist lying libtard so-called newspaper.
The sports section is bigger than local news stories. They claim they don't have the manpower or revenue (permission from the city ISU) to report real news or have real reporters. I guess people don't remember years back when the Star reported that their paper would become under city control and limit the information and reports that will be available to the stupid public. That is why we don't have investigative reporters here. Only lefty and war mongering news and total support for local corruption is allowed here.
That is why all we hear about is puppy dog stories, kitty cat stories and crap from all the local special interest groups and local fascist.
The die hared supporters here are just agent provocateurs, paid activist and municipal workers intent on their own agendas and to hell with all others.
It looks like Nathan and others would get tired, or their arms will fall off, trying to keep putting lip-stick on the big pig called Terrible Haute Indiana. The Bolshevik strong-hold of Indiana. Commieville.
Coo coo, coo coo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teacher salary 3 min think again 84
Angela mia Poff pezan windle 40 min Wondering 1
RIP Cheryl Lough 57 min You know 24
text me, im bored!!! 6 hr Bbw lover 9
Your tax refund is going to disappear 6 hr Talkboy 12
any lonely women? (Jul '13) 6 hr Bbw lover 55
People of Terre Haute 6 hr Dotell 25
Union Hospital 7 hr JeanieB 724
Troy Hellman arrested 4 DUI 13 hr Sensible 59
Terre Haute Dating