U R Morons

Terre Haute, IN

#50 May 24, 2012
WILLIAM DALE MATHERLY wrote:
Well if they were racing with no lights on them it is not the car drivers fault. Bet he will get off with just a smack on the hand
Really you mental midget, the driver was .16 BAC, you are as dumb as you post.
Rock

Oswego, IL

#51 May 24, 2012
How fast were the motorcycles going.
Matthew

Terre Haute, IN

#52 May 24, 2012
Did both motorcycle riders have helmets on? Not that it would make a difference, but both bikes looked extremely bad and I will soon be getting a motorcycle and I really don't want to wear a helmet, but I was just wondering if they had helmets on. No disrespect intended and sorry for the loss. Matthew, 19 Terre Haute
Jim Mauk

Terre Haute, IN

#53 May 24, 2012
For all of the anonymous posters that are blaming Leyland, you all need to grow up. I am sure it is amusing to you to post this mean-spirited drivel, but a young man lost his life way too early. He was a great kid, always smiling..he rode his motorcycle over the spped limit you claim....so he deserved to die? I am sure that you have never exceeded the speed limit in any of your vehicles. I loved that young man and so did many others, please take your anonymous crap elsewhere, this is not a joking matter. In a perfect world, no parent has to bury a child, but it happens and it is tragic. My prayers for the family, you bashers are sick.
Matthew

Terre Haute, IN

#54 May 24, 2012
Jim Mauk wrote:
For all of the anonymous posters that are blaming Leyland, you all need to grow up. I am sure it is amusing to you to post this mean-spirited drivel, but a young man lost his life way too early. He was a great kid, always smiling..he rode his motorcycle over the spped limit you claim....so he deserved to die? I am sure that you have never exceeded the speed limit in any of your vehicles. I loved that young man and so did many others, please take your anonymous crap elsewhere, this is not a joking matter. In a perfect world, no parent has to bury a child, but it happens and it is tragic. My prayers for the family, you bashers are sick.
AGREE 100 PERCENT. My prayers for the family and the motorcycle community in general. Can't wait to get my bike and ride.
Rock

Oswego, IL

#55 May 24, 2012
Speed and die.
Matthew

Terre Haute, IN

#56 May 24, 2012
Can't you people let this go! The families are hurting enough I am sure. Drop this and lets move on. As a future motorcycle rider, I hope that lessons can be learned from this and we all need to watch out for one another. I cant wait to get my bike and meet fellow riders. Okay, speed is not good on city roads, but neither is drunk driving. Lessons learned and time to move on and be respectful. Thanks. Matt, 19 Terre Haute
RaymieN

Terre Haute, IN

#57 May 24, 2012
Why is the **victim** the one being slammed here? There was a DRUNK driver who hit THEM, pulled out in front of THEM. DRUNK. More than twice the legal limit. But yet these two boys, one of which is no longer with us on earth, are being slammed. Completely ridiculous.
Matthew

Terre Haute, IN

#58 May 24, 2012
RaymieN wrote:
Why is the **victim** the one being slammed here? There was a DRUNK driver who hit THEM, pulled out in front of THEM. DRUNK. More than twice the legal limit. But yet these two boys, one of which is no longer with us on earth, are being slammed. Completely ridiculous.
I agree with you RaymieN. People are so clueless in Terre Haute.
Rock

Oswego, IL

#59 May 24, 2012
The victims were speeding they share some of the blame.
hoody

Terre Haute, IN

#60 May 24, 2012
People want to bash these kids because they think they are all mr know it all's and dog shit above everyone else type of people.... who think they are better than everyone else GET OVER YOUR TRASH BAG SELF. Your not better than these kids. The kid that died was a good kid...maybe made a stupid choice to speed but by no means deserved to die....and have his mother bury him...so go fuck yourself for talking down on him you high and mighty pieces of shit. This town is full of judgemental losers
hoody

Terre Haute, IN

#62 May 24, 2012
ROCK TELL ME YOU NEVER SPEED OR HAVE DONE SOMETHING A LITTLE STUPID OR RECKLEES IN YOUR LIFE SPECIALY WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER AND ILL CALL YOU A LIEING PIECE OF SHIT....LOSER....like i said before its trash bag ass people like you who give terre haute a horrible name
Rock

Oswego, IL

#63 May 24, 2012
Yes I have sped and have done stupid things that being said if I cause. An accident or in one because I was stupid it is my fault and my fault alone I take responsibility for my actions and expect no pitty.
Jim Mauk

Terre Haute, IN

#64 May 24, 2012
Rock wrote:
So do you, for trashing this forum.
Jim Mauk

Terre Haute, IN

#65 May 24, 2012
Rock wrote:
Yes I have sped and have done stupid things that being said if I cause. An accident or in one because I was stupid it is my fault and my fault alone I take responsibility for my actions and expect no pitty.
BTW, Mr. CSI Wannabe, where is the proof in your posts? The facts that have emerged are few, but those few are "rock" solid. The perp who struck them was polluted drunk, this is a FACT. The speed of the motorcycles is pure speculation based on.....oh yea, some anonymous denizen who "heard" speeding bikes. I used to have a 1977 Pinto, wound that fucker up and drove it by a house...sounded like I was doin 110 mph, unfortumately it was only 25 mph. And it's not "pitty", it is "pity", go away you cretin.
hoody

Terre Haute, IN

#66 May 24, 2012
Your not dead though are you!? Have some respect asshole ...he made a stupid decision.but ultimately cost him his life.....if that were your kid you would be singing a different tune ....everyone is so judgemental until it happens to them or there kid... they blame the other person when it effects them......so the fact of the matter is the kid died and died in a horrible way SO HAVE SOME DAMN RESPECT FOR HIM. And if you dont then we'll see if your saying the same shit WHEN it happens to you.
Witch with a B

Clinton, IN

#67 May 24, 2012
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
To clarify, no report mentions that the driver had previous DUIs you just made that up.
Wasn't he the driver of a vehicle involved in a wreck out by Hawthorne Park several years ago. He or maybe all of them were drugged up and crashed. There were deaths then too.
WANTS TO KNOW

Chicago, IL

#68 May 24, 2012
Rock wrote:
The best part of you ran down the crack of your moms ass!!
john d

Terre Haute, IN

#71 May 24, 2012
the fat retard in the blue suv needs to stop bargging about them doing 123mph!
BIG ONE

Terre Haute, IN

#72 May 24, 2012
123 mph = 180.4 feet per second. A stock Suzuki can go 0-60 in 3.4 sec. a city block east to west is 415 feet thats 2.3 sec. per block! Thats why he flew 85 feet before impacting the ground. The spray paint is still at the seen. Get a tape measure and check for yourself. They were going 4 times the posted speed limit at the time of impact. No one would have seen them coming, drunk or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Stevens 5 min Sensible 27
Powerdyne to Deliver Jobs and Investment to Ter... 21 min Fuson 26
old tumble weed building 28 min Paul 7
Cobblestone Crossing (Mar '11) 39 min gottalovesh*talkers 72
Cops will not be held accountable for violating... 58 min Tyranny 1
Jimmy Smith resigns 3 hr Popo 45
Brittany Garver 3 hr Curious2 3
Fuson Dealership 4 hr Baxter 18
Union Hospital 5 hr Rondrell 792
Terre Haute Dating