Terre Haute, IN

#23 Jan 18, 2013
Her names Kelly

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Jan 18, 2013
Wow wrote:
Her names Kelly
Who is Kelly? Is she the womans house they were at?
SMH

Detroit, MI

#25 Jan 19, 2013
Her name is Kelly Leonard

Location hidden

#26 Jan 19, 2013
His exgirlfriend is a friend of mine the Kelly woman is suppose to be his cousin. It just makes me wonder if she watched it all happen and was she the cause of it? I'm just glad it wasn't my friend or her child.
SMH

United States

#27 Jan 20, 2013
She was the cause of it. And she watched it happened and left with jimmy for him to die.

Location hidden

#28 Jan 20, 2013
She sounds like an up standing person indeed. Still can't believe she isn't being charged with anything.
some facts

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Jan 10, 2014
Billy vitals were fine at the hospital they sent to
the jail. The other inmates tried for eight hours to notify the C.O.'s that something was wrong. They didn't respond to them. Billy died about 23 hours after the suppose blunt force trauma, which the hospital didn't notice because Billy had no bruising. I heard I don't know for sure but he had a small pin hole in his intestine. Billy could've had that before the fight. So ask your self who is truly at fault. I would hold the hospital, the jail, and Jimmy. Billy provoced the fight, he would get mouthy when he was drunk. I'm not saying he deserves what he got but you can't just blame Jimmy. The jury didn't get Jimmy on involuntary manslaughter for a reason. Blunt force trauma Billy wouldn't' have lives so many hours later. If you don't agree that's fine but know that you need to know most of the facts before you judge people. Just one more fact Billy killed his own brother.
Silvka

Terre Haute, IN

#30 Jan 13, 2014
Me to
SMH

Terre Haute, IN

#31 Jan 14, 2014
The Leonards, the Powells, the Rosses... are all worthless pieces of sh*t. Kelly is a little troll looking bi**h with a big mouth hopped up on pills most of the time or sucking someone off for a hit, Ross is a hot head coward that sucker punches men and women alike because he can't go toe to toe because his is a punk, and Powell was a stank mofo who also liked to sucker people from behind. All three are a waste of life so let them take themselves out and do us all a favor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Manbeck aka Pastor (Jan '14) 7 min sincere christian 27
North Dance Team 12 min Take Another Look 62
Court house jumper CD 1 hr the dean 22
looking for blue pittbulls 1 hr Islam Sucks 7
I saw a cockroach at Becky's Cafe today 1 hr Not Jim 5
Sammi Quinn & Thomas 1 hr Grinding 14
News Arrests made after THPD called to stabbing inci... 1 hr No reason to be c... 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages