Next Last
Eldo

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 10, 2013
What the hell?
nathan

Fayetteville, GA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
He bought a one-way ticket to the place...You Idiot..
somewhat curious

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2013
How bad did Jimmy beat that dude up?
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#4 Jan 10, 2013
somewhat curious wrote:
How bad did Jimmy beat that dude up?
Well that dude is dead. What do you think?
voiceofreason

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Come on now, he had been taken to the hospital, and then released.
not to say the hospital did anything wrong, but what did they do right?
The news said he died from an infection caused by what they think was an internal injury, he must have not been beaten up bad enough for x rays when he got to the hospital.
Was Jimmy known to be a fighter?....was the dead guy known to be a trouble maker?
nathan

Fayetteville, GA

#6 Jan 10, 2013
voiceofreason wrote:
Come on now, he had been taken to the hospital, and then released.
not to say the hospital did anything wrong, but what did they do right?
The news said he died from an infection caused by what they think was an internal injury, he must have not been beaten up bad enough for x rays when he got to the hospital.
Was Jimmy known to be a fighter?....was the dead guy known to be a trouble maker?
You're an completee Idiot..the guy was beaten with injuries...some punk 10 years younger beating on him..What's your agenda??
Thank You

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jan 10, 2013
nathan wrote:
<quoted text> You're an completee Idiot..the guy was beaten with injuries...some punk 10 years younger beating on him..What's your agenda??
Took the words right out of my mouth! He obviously is a Punk Bitch!
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Powell wasn't exactly a senior citizen, he just looked it.
Nathan

Fayetteville, GA

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Papaw wrote:
Powell wasn't exactly a senior citizen, he just looked it.
Isn't no doubt you are, you dementia plagued, crippled up old Bastard...lmao
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Nathan wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't no doubt you are, you dementia plagued, crippled up old Bastard...lmao
I beg your pardon! My parents were married when I was born.
Melissa

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Jimmy Ross works or I will say worked for my husbad.. He was at work Monday,Tuesday & Wednesday.! He acted like everything was great & was laughing & cheerful.! Then he comes to my husband his boss & says he needs to talk on Wednesday! My husband stops him & says I dont want to know anything else. Give me the company keys & go turn yourself in Jim... He leaves & turns self in...... What pisses me off is that guy was walking around like nothing happens.. Around my kids & my family... All along knowing he kicked an obviously very drunk man repeatedly over & over.. Jim is not a tough man or a strong man.. He is. Coward who kicked another man while he was helpless.... He needs punished to the max..... I'm sadden by this whole thing...
mee

Mooresville, IN

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Where were the two men when the fight happened?........what started the fight?.....
Melssa, how do you know he kicked the guy like that, where you there?
Eldo

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Jimmy Ross works or I will say worked for my husbad.. He was at work Monday,Tuesday & Wednesday.! He acted like everything was great & was laughing & cheerful.! Then he comes to my husband his boss & says he needs to talk on Wednesday! My husband stops him & says I dont want to know anything else. Give me the company keys & go turn yourself in Jim... He leaves & turns self in...... What pisses me off is that guy was walking around like nothing happens.. Around my kids & my family... All along knowing he kicked an obviously very drunk man repeatedly over & over.. Jim is not a tough man or a strong man.. He is. Coward who kicked another man while he was helpless.... He needs punished to the max..... I'm sadden by this whole thing...
What is husbad?
Melissa

United States

#15 Jan 11, 2013
He told my husband.!!!! It's also in the paper.
interested

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Melissa wrote:
worked for your husband doing what,i need a job.
Seriously

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Good for Melissa's husband for cutting him off immediately. What a shame they had this person around their family. Also, I'd like to know who this female was that watched him kick this man repeatedly. I notice no one has mentioned her name. Maybe they should. Wonder if it was all about her from go?????
Eldo

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Who dat?
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#20 Jan 11, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Good for Melissa's husband for cutting him off immediately. What a shame they had this person around their family. Also, I'd like to know who this female was that watched him kick this man repeatedly. I notice no one has mentioned her name. Maybe they should. Wonder if it was all about her from go?????
According to news sources she was recently involved with Powell, he was "visiting" the location, she was either involved with or related to Ross (different sources), Ross arrived, Powell called her names, the 2 men got into a fight and the rest is history.
I agree she should be outed. If she allowed or encouraged this incident she's no better.
Eldo

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Papaw wrote:
<quoted text>
According to news sources she was recently involved with Powell, he was "visiting" the location, she was either involved with or related to Ross (different sources), Ross arrived, Powell called her names, the 2 men got into a fight and the rest is history.
I agree she should be outed. If she allowed or encouraged this incident she's no better.
Who, melissa?
AsheliSmith

Terre Haute, IN

#22 Jan 18, 2013
I don't know a female that has liked Jimmy that hasn't been hit on by him. He defiantly has an anger problem. Did he mean to kill someone? No I'm sure he didn't but it could have easily been one of his girlfriends that he beat up on. He thinks if you say I'm sorry with some tears it fixes everything. Well this time it's not he will have to deal with knowing a family is without a family member because of his anger. I hope the woman involved can sleep at night I'm sure she isn't completely innocent she has taken two men away from their family ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Stephens thread gone 13 min Real scary dudes 9
You ever worn a leather cap? (Jan '17) 13 min Dawnie 26
Who likes that song ‘Sittin on the toilet’? 17 min Pooper scooper 24
WEGER's signs don't have the UNION BUG 21 min Manland 9
Tucker Ray and Peter Tanoos 23 min Give these pervs ... 12
We need to put a fee on crater faces. Duke pa... 25 min Milkman 2
Duane Malone in violation 27 min Drunk pale bastard 18
Fennell sentenced and............. 3 hr Know 36
Jensen Joy (Sep '15) 4 hr DogFart 77
Lynn Hughes and The Haute 7 hr Aaron 25