hamilton center psychologist?

hamilton center psychologist?

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
suzieQ

Ripon, WI

#1 Jan 4, 2013
What happens to that guy in the paper today? 12-4-13 why would he kill himself?
Greg

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Why would you assume that Dr. Fazekas killed himself? Seems like quite a leap.

I read the obituary too -- it's a good reflection of the guy, who I knew a little bit. I realize it doesn't say how he died, but lets not assume suicide.
MsManners

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Welcome to Topix, Greg.
It's all about the drama here, not much drama without speculations, and accusations.
OhMyGoodness

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jan 4, 2013
suzieQ wrote:
What happens to that guy in the paper today? 12-4-13 why would he kill himself?
Just remembr YOU are the one who is Psycho ...he was YOUR DOC!

Since: Dec 12

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I heard the same rumor. But the same. We dont know
hmmm

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jan 4, 2013
suzieQ wrote:
What happens to that guy in the paper today? 12-4-13 why would he kill himself?
What made you say he killed himself?
Sad

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jan 4, 2013
He shot himself. Too bad
suzieQ

Naperville, IL

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Rumor? Or true?
suzieQ

Naperville, IL

#9 Jan 4, 2013
By the way the obituary was wrote it kinda insinuates
ClubSoda

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Jan 4, 2013
suzieQ wrote:
By the way the obituary was wrote it kinda insinuates
How do you figure?
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#11 Jan 4, 2013
suzieQ wrote:
By the way the obituary was wrote it kinda insinuates
I didn't read that into it at all.
concerned

Santa Clara, CA

#12 Jan 4, 2013
I'm sure there is a very sad story there. It was the strangest obit I've read in a very long time. Mentioning all his colleagues at work? I dunno.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 4, 2013
Papaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read that into it at all.
Neither did I. He could have suffered a heart attack, anuerism, or any number of silent killers..
Private services are commonplace in today's society.
Wasn't his hometown in NY?
melodysue

Brazil, IN

#14 Jan 4, 2013
A lot of people mention others beside family in obits. Blood does not make a family. Dr. Fazekas was a wonderful person. Let him rest in peace.
Momma

Crawfordsville, IN

#16 Jan 5, 2013
Maybe he just got fed up with everyone else's whiney BS
bbbburks

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jan 5, 2013
The mentioning of all the co-workers names has to do with all the Hamilton Center drama since Galen Goode died and the incompetent Mel Burks took over. Those co-workers were mentioned because they were friendships built over 20+ years of working together. He, along with ALL those other names are FORMER HCI employees. None of them, with their DECADES of experience, could stand by watch Mel Burks run that place into the ground. I'm sure all this turmoil surrounding a place that summed up your life's work contributed to his untimely death. Very Sad!
Queenie

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jan 5, 2013
Wow, that is sad, people give thier whole lives too a career, and it turns out to be only a job.
Sad

Shepardsville, IN

#19 Jan 5, 2013
It was suicide and probbly because of all the lives that Hamilton Center has ruined.
Katherine

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jan 6, 2013
I heard it cause of Mel Burks
u got it

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Anybody that would hire Otha Scott like he did...well you can figure out the rest..what a waste!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has the more annoying commercial, Ellis Law... 6 min isu 6
Armon Bassett court date 1 hr curious 3
What the heck happened to Glenda Ritz? 1 hr Macho Man 2
News Eight Years For Attempted Robbery 1 hr Truthhurts 2
Aunkia 1 hr Really 7
Jamoka Smith 2 hr jquote 5
Amatuer Radio is polluting our neighborhoods (Sep '09) 2 hr Dave 158
Bad news on Tanoos 4 hr Melvin 11
Franklin Fennell 4 hr Greg 121
Paul Lockhart 21 hr Mike Gunn 36
News Mike's Market changing hands Tue Those Idiots 21
Feds at VCSC Mon Concerned parents 1,295

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages