Joey or Joseph Fulford
jasth032475

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of this guy?? Know anything that could help me out?? We are despirately searching for him for theft!!!! If you have any info please let me know. He can't keep out of jail as I've heard he's done for years. Drunk driving, drugs, ect. How much more does he have to take from people, whether it be material or their life from drunk driving, before he'll be taken off the street????!!!!!!
agains

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Jul 13, 2012
what did he steal?
grump

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Fulford wrote:
Why are you talking smack.
who says that shit anymore lol
jasth032475

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jul 15, 2012
appliances, TV's, Furniture, Bedroom Groups, computers ect
jasth032475

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jul 16, 2012
Fulford wrote:
Why are you talking smack.
I'm not talking "smack". Just speaking the truth. Eventually you will have to fully pay for all of your crimes as they seem to be many!!!!
ABABAB

Schaumburg, IL

#8 Jul 16, 2012
Is this the same Fulford who had a pair of boobs tattooed on his back when he was
In Carlisle prison. The guys on the block miss his cool aid lipstick and eye shadow. He was especially hot when he put the mop on his head for hair.
grump

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Jul 17, 2012
ABABAB wrote:
Is this the same Fulford who had a pair of boobs tattooed on his back when he was
In Carlisle prison. The guys on the block miss his cool aid lipstick and eye shadow. He was especially hot when he put the mop on his head for hair.
Hahaha
Hatehatehate

Park Ridge, NJ

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Joey fulford is a white trash pos. F*ck him!
toesh

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2012
He is extremely hot and has alot of haters (hints the hotness) but he has never been to carlisle, and as far as the computers and furniture.... Etc...... I'm pretty sure its a civil matter. So chalk it up on his credit report. No crime so go back to law school. QUIT HATING
Joey

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2012
You are half breed Mexican
Has is your sugar A$......$ hole ?
false

Franklin, IN

#18 Apr 18, 2013
toesh wrote:
He is extremely hot and has alot of haters (hints the hotness) but he has never been to carlisle, and as far as the computers and furniture.... Etc...... I'm pretty sure its a civil matter. So chalk it up on his credit report. No crime so go back to law school. QUIT HATING
He is the worst kind read the obit's see who's died then go rob there house while there having services
Joe Cool

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Apr 19, 2013
Hopefully Joey gets eaten by pigs.
2telltruth

Kennesaw, GA

#20 Dec 11, 2013
jasth032475 wrote:
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of this guy?? Know anything that could help me out?? We are despirately searching for him for theft!!!! If you have any info please let me know. He can't keep out of jail as I've heard he's done for years. Drunk driving, drugs, ect. How much more does he have to take from people, whether it be material or their life from drunk driving, before he'll be taken off the street????!!!!!!
Do you still want to find this guy? Email me
jasth032475

United States

#23 Dec 11, 2013
Brandy wrote:
Just put it out their.
Joey was in jail awhile back..
he's out again!!! Lol. I did find him. How someone can get arrested for meth once again and be released is beyond me
jasth032475

United States

#26 Dec 12, 2013
Brandy wrote:
Is he still in town.
yes
Old Hag

United States

#27 Dec 12, 2013
South 9th I believe
barry macockiner

Lake Bluff, IL

#29 Dec 12, 2013
Is Madonna still around?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is league President of North Little League? (Mar '15) 1 min WOW 12
Charles Manson 22 min White Album White... 9
Beck cooksey 53 min The Real Becki 11
Can't Trust Union Hospital 1 hr Barf 29
Anyone. Know FIFI Natalie Wood 2 hr Know her a little 101
Terre Haute drug dealers 3 hr whateva yo 15
News Child abuse suspected in murder case (Jul '08) 3 hr Went by too fast 7
Silver Alert 7 hr wheresthefamily 15
Franklin Fennell In Lock Up 12 hr Truth 23
Hey Shouses Truth Hurts don't it 18 hr Chaz 10