22-year-old TH woman dies in crash

22-year-old TH woman dies in crash

There are 76 comments on the Tribune-Star story from Aug 8, 2010, titled 22-year-old TH woman dies in crash. In it, Tribune-Star reports that:

A 22-year-old Terre Haute woman was killed early Sunday morning in a one-car accident on the city's southside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Star.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
justmyopinion

Warren, PA

#1 Aug 9, 2010
the news hasnt released her name, but its all over facebook so we know her name..
roger

Eldred, PA

#2 Aug 9, 2010
Bartender at Show Me's
Quote the Maven

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Read the attached story as it clearly mentions her name. Laura Brandt. Says she was a bartender at showmes.
Pam Gardner

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2010
Anyone get the name of the creep who stalked her and chased her car down 9th Street ? The cops need to take a look at this case. Check the back of her car... This was vehicular homicide. True, alcohol played a factor, but when some a**hole stalks you outside the bar, then follows you with their car, what are you going to do ?
Mojo

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2010
Pam Gardner wrote:
Anyone get the name of the creep who stalked her and chased her car down 9th Street ? The cops need to take a look at this case. Check the back of her car... This was vehicular homicide. True, alcohol played a factor, but when some a**hole stalks you outside the bar, then follows you with their car, what are you going to do ?
That's just a rumor somebody started. There's no proof of it. If you have proof then go to the police!!!
Carl Spackler

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Lay off the weathergirl, Mojo. She's just reporting there is the possibility of foul play, not just a simple DWI. She didn't say she had any proof. She's just exploring the possibility. Hell, you may be the stalker. Sleep well, ass-wipe.
Mojo

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2010
Carl Spackler wrote:
Lay off the weathergirl, Mojo. She's just reporting there is the possibility of foul play, not just a simple DWI. She didn't say she had any proof. She's just exploring the possibility. Hell, you may be the stalker. Sleep well, ass-wipe.
I actually stalk your wife fucktard. Followed her the other day to Majestic Bath and got a hand release. She has really soft hands and loves jizz on her face!!
buddly

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Aug 9, 2010
You are a creep, Mojo.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 10, 2010
It would appear "Spackler" started with the insults and simply got his "Butt" kicked by "Mojo".
Obama

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Aug 10, 2010
Lay off Pam G. She has nice big titties.
Uncle Dad

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Aug 10, 2010
Pam Gardner wrote:
I've seen her in that place dancing on top of the bar, grinding up against everyone and drunk as hell. She was even on an ankle bracelet from her last DUI and was still going full throttle anyway. Just another drunk-ass, white trash chick to add to the list of statistics, I'm sure the cops will be turning up the patrols on Show Me's now! Enough with the shrines and vigils, she wasn't a fu**ing hero, she was a drunk that is dead now and that's it.
unbelievable

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Aug 10, 2010
Uncle Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen her in that place dancing on top of the bar, grinding up against everyone and drunk as hell. She was even on an ankle bracelet from her last DUI and was still going full throttle anyway. Just another drunk-ass, white trash chick to add to the list of statistics, I'm sure the cops will be turning up the patrols on Show Me's now! Enough with the shrines and vigils, she wasn't a fu**ing hero, she was a drunk that is dead now and that's it.
thats so awful for u to say, dont u think she has people that loved her despite her troubles?! granted drinking and driving is never ok, but this young lady is now gone forever resting peacefully with her parents and family here on earth feeling the most pain they will prolly ever feel! shame shame shame on u...i will pray for you and pray that you or your family will never have to experience anything even closed to this tragic
Truth

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2010
Unreal. The people of Terre Haute, full of trash talking opinions, when hardly any of them can think for themselves. Lay off the dead woman. Grow up.
Tragic

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Aug 10, 2010
Pam Gardner wrote:
Use the cell phone to call the police is what most people would do. Oh wait, probably not a good idea to call the heat when you are drunk yourself. Live by the sword and then...
ashamed to live here

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Aug 10, 2010
Truth wrote:
Unreal. The people of Terre Haute, full of trash talking opinions, when hardly any of them can think for themselves. Lay off the dead woman. Grow up.
amen...terre Haute is just full of HATERS!
Tragic

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Aug 10, 2010
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text> thats so awful for u to say, dont u think she has people that loved her despite her troubles?! granted drinking and driving is never ok, but this young lady is now gone forever resting peacefully with her parents and family here on earth feeling the most pain they will prolly ever feel! shame shame shame on u...i will pray for you and pray that you or your family will never have to experience anything even closed to this tragic
Sounds like this young lady should have been thinking about the family members still here having to deal with that obvious pain all of the times (which sounds like many) she chose to drive drunk. I have had to deal with this type of a loss myself and can tell you that it's not easy. It was not the exact same senario but it was the fault of my relation and it caused not only his death but the death of his girlfriend as well. We still miss him nonetheless but the family was very clear on who was at fault and didn't memorialize him as the other poster above mentioned, we just let it pass.
Ms Pelosie

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Aug 10, 2010
Sad to hear about another teen death. I can't imagine how her family feels. Have to raise $ just to bury her. Show me's needs to be investigated and if found they knew she was in no shape to drive, make them also liable. Places like that need to be shut down!
What the

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Aug 10, 2010
Ms Pelosie wrote:
Sad to hear about another teen death. I can't imagine how her family feels. Have to raise $ just to bury her. Show me's needs to be investigated and if found they knew she was in no shape to drive, make them also liable. Places like that need to be shut down!
I agree, why was she drunk after getting off work? They shouldn't be allowed a liquer license if they are allowing their employees to get loaded and drive home. They allow this type of russian roulette??
Too Late

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Aug 10, 2010
What the wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, why was she drunk after getting off work? They shouldn't be allowed a liquer license if they are allowing their employees to get loaded and drive home. They allow this type of russian roulette??
I used to date this girl for a brief time until I determined that all she wanted to do was drink almost non-stop. The problem with these pretty young girls is that they never want to be accountable for their actions, everytime she'd get in trouble it was always "that damn cop" or something like that. When people line up and make excuses for them or even blame the bar they were drinking at is a cop out and does nothing to help her with her problem. Don't get me wrong, I can party with the best of them but I always have my ride covered if I can't drive and she didn't believe in that concept. The poor girl just didn't get it and I honestly believe it was because of other people making her think it was ok.
Uncle Dad

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Aug 10, 2010
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text> thats so awful for u to say, dont u think she has people that loved her despite her troubles?! granted drinking and driving is never ok, but this young lady is now gone forever resting peacefully with her parents and family here on earth feeling the most pain they will prolly ever feel! shame shame shame on u...i will pray for you and pray that you or your family will never have to experience anything even closed to this tragic
I understand it hurts but maybe if those very same people that are hurting would have jerked a knot in her tail about 10 times ago she would still be alive today!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda B 7 min Tman 1
Feds at VCSC 14 min Max Jones sucks 660
Margaret & 19th Overpass to be finished in 2018 20 min Yeah right 3
jennifer bledsoe (Apr '14) 26 min only babymama 30
rachel browning? (Oct '13) 37 min Go Team 94
Alexis (Lexi) Shea Newport 49 min Alexis 71
Marine Corp League Mgr (Mar '15) 1 hr Ricky 25
Why are teachers and principals afraid of Tanoos? 1 hr Public Education 32
Rondrell 2 hr Rob 18
Alan Morrison a public official bashing VCSC 5 hr 1776 63
Poll Should Danny Tanoos be replaced Vigo County Sch... (Aug '12) Thu TH Resident 95
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages