api clinic in terre haute
YOUR PARENTS FAILED

Chicago, IL

#85 Mar 20, 2013
Ha. Pretty good bunch!!
Jay Chambers II

Terre Haute, IN

#86 Mar 20, 2013
lol wrote:
Yes that's his brother
I'm sure J would LOVE to know you are now throwing his name around on this site. Leave your name, chicken shit! Obviously you know him so well and ya'll are buddies....maybe he can pay you a visit.

S is on the COMPLETE opposite side of the Specturm. Ya'll got the wrong dude.

I hope TH Topix uses email adrresses and changes all of these ridiculous names to the names registered to your email address. Would love to see how many people keep talking crap then.
I went to TH Topix and see THIS topic, in the "spotlight." Curious, I see what it's about. Come to find out, it's there cause all of these OFF TOPIC posts. This is nuts and ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves. TH Topix, please mandate people use their names and verify them through their emails!! This crazy and people need to GET REAL!
We're not playing football anymore at Valle Field cause referees can't seem to keep their hands out of the kids' money! Let's talk about something REAL for a damn change. Or you wanna accuse him of doing THAT too? Lowlives.
lol

United States

#87 Mar 20, 2013
To each his own jay chambers. Like I said before call the store and find out yourself.
Jay Chambers II

Terre Haute, IN

#89 Mar 20, 2013
I have nothing to hide. I don't go around trying to destroy people's PRESENT lives.

One post says that J went to jail/prison, whatever.....then one says he was caught stealing in April. Pretty sure that would be a probation/parole violation and I wouldn't have just seen him a couple of weeks ago.

This must be a scorned fermale writing all of this garbage because I just don't understand why anyone else would. I grew a full length beard clicking on the topic trying to get a real review about API.

This forum would be better off for everyone if it functioned like the Raves and Rants in the Tribune Star where you must provide your identity. Accountability helps with legitimacy.

Put yourself in these people's shoes. I hope one of his elder relatives does not get on here. You are hurting more than just the people named....and I would suggest that those who are trying to defend him, STOP. The more positive things you write, the more bullshit is written out of pure hatred and selfish amusement.
fyi

Bourbonnais, IL

#90 Mar 20, 2013
Jay Chambers II wrote:
I have nothing to hide. I don't go around trying to destroy people's PRESENT lives.
One post says that J went to jail/prison, whatever.....then one says he was caught stealing in April. Pretty sure that would be a probation/parole violation and I wouldn't have just seen him a couple of weeks ago.
This must be a scorned fermale writing all of this garbage because I just don't understand why anyone else would. I grew a full length beard clicking on the topic trying to get a real review about API.
This forum would be better off for everyone if it functioned like the Raves and Rants in the Tribune Star where you must provide your identity. Accountability helps with legitimacy.
Put yourself in these people's shoes. I hope one of his elder relatives does not get on here. You are hurting more than just the people named....and I would suggest that those who are trying to defend him, STOP. The more positive things you write, the more bullshit is written out of pure hatred and selfish amusement.
maybe you should read it better num nuts. Scott was caught stealing in april and received a civil restitution which doesn't mean jail time and a few months later john was caught and received same thing. And yes john has been in prison for meth...its public record moron
YOUR PARENTS FAILED

Chicago, IL

#91 Mar 20, 2013
I'm pretty sure the family knows how worthless they are.!
question

Terre Haute, IN

#92 Mar 21, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text> maybe you should read it better num nuts. Scott was caught stealing in april and received a civil restitution which doesn't mean jail time and a few months later john was caught and received same thing. And yes john has been in prison for meth...its public record moron
If that dude was in prison, wouldn't he have been sent back if he broke the law again? That would be a parole violation, no??
and I agree, I for one would NOT continue to frequent the store where I got in trouble. I'd go somewhere else.
Curious

Terre Haute, IN

#93 Mar 21, 2013
I have read through some of these, not all, because most are irrelevant. However, I do have a question, since most of you seem to have answers. The blonde in there that wears a doctor's coat (looks like she's mad at the world)....is she a doctor too? She's awful bossy with her staff and needs some people skills, but regardless, that is Terre Haute. I received great care, nonetheless. Went in sick as a dog and felt wonderful the next day. There is my question and my two cents.
lol

United States

#94 Mar 21, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
If that dude was in prison, wouldn't he have been sent back if he broke the law again? That would be a parole violation, no??
and I agree, I for one would NOT continue to frequent the store where I got in trouble. I'd go somewhere else.
he got out of prison in 2009. And if it's under a certain amount the police aren't called so there would be no way of knowing about parole or probation. And I wonder the same thing about frequently shopping there again. But they do.
question

Terre Haute, IN

#95 Mar 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> he got out of prison in 2009. And if it's under a certain amount the police aren't called so there would be no way of knowing about parole or probation. And I wonder the same thing about frequently shopping there again. But they do.
Do you work there? Just wondering how you knew about this. No one else seems to. But yes, one of the resons I had doubt is because they still shop there. If they got in trouble there, surely they would go elsewhere...Lowe's or Rural King...ANYWHERE but there. It poses reasonable doubt. Not in anyway trying to argue with you, just a fair question??
YOUR PARENTS FAILED

Chicago, IL

#96 Mar 21, 2013
He's right the brother went to prison for cooking meth. The meth lab blew up and cooked his ass instead..!
new topic please

Terre Haute, IN

#97 Mar 21, 2013
YOUR PARENTS FAILED wrote:
Your on here? You must not have a life either?
Actually, the word is "YOU'RE," as in you're welcome! Reading during some down time is one thing, meddling in people's lives is another.
havenotaclue

Terre Haute, IN

#98 Mar 23, 2013
stay far away from this clinic unless you want people caring for you who are not qualified
Awful

Terre Haute, IN

#99 Apr 3, 2013
Now who wants to go on about how great API clinic is when the doctor has now been arrested for domestic battery for beating his wife? You really want to put your life in the hands of someone like this?
yep

Terre Haute, IN

#100 Apr 3, 2013
I knew there was something not right with this Guy...wow....way to go API!
Sam

Terre Haute, IN

#101 Apr 4, 2013
I thought the guy was really creepy looking when he was doing those commercials on TV
stars

Chicago, IL

#102 Apr 5, 2013
it won't be to long when he's in trouble for fraud. I worked there and seen it. He bill for same stuff on medicad. And sleep with tammy.
yep

Terre Haute, IN

#103 Apr 5, 2013
stars wrote:
it won't be to long when he's in trouble for fraud. I worked there and seen it. He bill for same stuff on medicad. And sleep with tammy.
We all would love to love more..please indulge us :)
yep

Terre Haute, IN

#104 Apr 5, 2013
know****
smh

Terre Haute, IN

#106 Apr 5, 2013
stars wrote:
it won't be to long when he's in trouble for fraud. I worked there and seen it. He bill for same stuff on medicad. And sleep with tammy.
is that why he mean to his wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here Is What Realy Happened In Charlottesville,... 8 min Taxman 14
Wet T contest tiki bar 2256 park st Saturday no... 11 min Curious 7
Terre Haute North High School 19 min Why 4
Freebirds Jack Arrest 59 min Freebirds a joke 68
Sarah Scott (Jun '15) 1 hr Teacher 11
News July unemployment in Indiana pegged at 3.1 percent 1 hr Double Dip? 1
Sarah Thome it's meeeee;) 2 hr Lacaosta 2
Questions for the school board 9 hr Just Saying 28
Closed Monday, Beckys Cafe. 11 hr Johnny Foam 29

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages