First Prev
of 7
Next Last
sad

Marshall, IL

#1 Aug 30, 2012
The police are doing their job.......bottle girl will be in court tomorrow. The incident took place in the parking lot of motel 6 not burlinton and there were not undercover police watching it like some of you would like to believe. And to all of you who say where were the police ? they can not be very where at one time. There was good police coverage not to mention they had to police the rest of the city and county.
Pea picker

Clinton, IN

#2 Aug 30, 2012
As it should be.
menohuur

Brazil, IN

#3 Aug 30, 2012
oh give it a break, it's over done, she has her clothes on,now go on stfu
Pea picker

Clinton, IN

#5 Aug 30, 2012
menohuur wrote:
oh give it a break, it's over done, she has her clothes on,now go on stfu
o what the hell is menohuur? a fancy pants frenchie spelling of MANURE?
Susan

Brazil, IN

#7 Aug 30, 2012
sad wrote:
The police are doing their job.......bottle girl will be in court tomorrow. The incident took place in the parking lot of motel 6 not burlinton and there were not undercover police watching it like some of you would like to believe. And to all of you who say where were the police ? they can not be very where at one time. There was good police coverage not to mention they had to police the rest of the city and county.
I know from an employee of Burlington that that is not true. Apparently there were some African American people inside the store afraid to leave because the crowd watching were holding rebel flags and were making racial slurs. No idea why the store is claiming it wasn't there when it obviously was.
menohuur

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Pea picker wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb ass ,me no huure (hore) wtf wrong with you
BIGGER DUMMY

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Pea picker wrote:
<quoted text>
lol it must be & sounds stupid! Bbetter think of somethig better dip shi-
jenny77

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Aug 30, 2012
black, white, grey, brown or what the hell ever. i wouldnt have wanted to step foot outside the door either. the idiots in the parking lot were acting like a bunch of animals. how can these people stand themselves? they are not only embarrassing but just damn shameful and disgusting. i hope that whole group of dirty butts get in trouble. nasty hilljacks cant even have a get togther without thinking they have to get drunk naked and insanely stupid. it truely was a white trash party!..and that nasty girl. omg i would BEAT her ASS if she was my kid..or my mom. go and tell THAT!
dummy

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Aug 30, 2012
well, i'm glad justice is being doing and this woman is being charged with public indecency. Many men who have exposed themselves to young people are doing long serious time in prison. She is no different than a man who pulls down his pants in front of a young girl and masturbates.

She is a criminal and a sex offender and needs counseling in addition to a conviction.

I am sorry for her because it seems her parents have approved her behavior. Which means she had a terrible upbringing. Perhaps the penal system will help her.
BoomGoesThe

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Aug 30, 2012
Me, myself I have no problem with her actions as I did not see them... Her actions are just that HER ACTIONS.
THAzzholePD

Finland

#14 Aug 30, 2012
The City wants her so they can fine and or lock this lady up..

They ought to lock up all the thug cops first.
tylerP

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Aug 30, 2012
dummy wrote:
well, i'm glad justice is being doing and this woman is being charged with public indecency. Many men who have exposed themselves to young people are doing long serious time in prison. She is no different than a man who pulls down his pants in front of a young girl and masturbates.
She is a criminal and a sex offender and needs counseling in addition to a conviction.
I am sorry for her because it seems her parents have approved her behavior. Which means she had a terrible upbringing. Perhaps the penal system will help her.
The same as someone who exposes to a kid? really? What planet are you from? The penal system will help her? You have got to be kidding....
Taylor

Little Rock, AR

#17 Aug 30, 2012
Wait uh this might sound dumb but who is bottle girl and what did she do?
what

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Aug 30, 2012
TERRE HAUTE, Ind.(WTHI)- A local woman was charged with public nudity Thursday after a video went viral showing explicit acts with a bottle last week.

The 24-year-old woman, on August 24th, stripped down naked in the bed of a truck and then performed sexual explicit acts with a bottle. The acts were recorded on digital devices as spectators watched.

The incident happened in a parking lot located in Terre Haute during after hours of the Scheid Diesel Extravaganza outside the fairgrounds

"What happens outside the event should not reflect what happens inside." said Vicki Scheid, organizer of Scheid Diesel Extravaganza.

"Our event is on the fairgrounds and what occurs outside the event is not condoned by us and we do not want it to happen. We want a good clean nice event. We want out community to grow from this event. We don't want bad things, that's not what its about. It is extremely frustrating but I think we forget that people need to police themselves. It is not our responsibility to police bad behavior from other people, said Scheid.

Thursday afternoon Terre Haute police charged the female with public nudity, a preliminary misdemeanor charge.

News 10 tried to catch up with the female outside the Terre Haute Police Department but instead she ran away and took-off in a car.

News 10 has not released the name of the woman because police have yet to release her identity.

Several comments attached with the video, Facebook and Twitter stated the incident took place at the Riverside parking lot in front of Burlington Coat Factory in Terre Haute.

But News 10 spoke with the agency who manages the Riverside property; they told News 10 that their security says the event involving the woman did not take place in the riverside parking lot.

The woman in the video is scheduled in Terre Haute city court Friday morning.
get over it

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Aug 30, 2012
omg, all u people need to get off your soap box and get over it!!! she didnt do anything worse then most of u prudes do and just dont tell anyone about! the only thing she did wrong was doing it in public! so freakin what!!! while u are all complaining about all the people watching it that night, how are u any better for watching the video online!! those people couldnt turn it off, but all of u could (and obviously didnt) how are any of u any different? get a grip, and stop judging people when u all watched it too!!!
Seriously

Brazil, IN

#20 Aug 30, 2012
Lady . Not , be responsible for your actions
dummy

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Aug 30, 2012
misdeamnor? Give me a break. If you were a male who had stripped naked and masturbated in a parking lot, would you be charged with a misdeamnor. No, you would be charged with public indecency and be charged as a sexual offender and labled for life and do serious time=. There is a double standard here. Good old boys (Terre Haute Police Dept_ kind of enjoyed the show and want another one to go on. Ad good ole boy duke bennet is just saying, boys will be boys, think nuthin of it.

Women of Terre Haute, let's not forget this in the next election.
Pea picker

Clinton, IN

#22 Aug 30, 2012
get over it wrote:
omg, all u people need to get off your soap box and get over it!!! she didnt do anything worse then most of u prudes do and just dont tell anyone about! the only thing she did wrong was doing it in public! so freakin what!!! while u are all complaining about all the people watching it that night, how are u any better for watching the video online!! those people couldnt turn it off, but all of u could (and obviously didnt) how are any of u any different? get a grip, and stop judging people when u all watched it too!!!
You hit it on the head pal. Anyone who chooses to do the same physical act IN PRIVATE is fully entitled to. When you do it in front of an audience, in a public location, available to juveniles and get paid for it it becomes an illegal act. When you do anything in public it is subject to public scrutiny and comment. Fact of life so GET OVER IT.
Computer Guru

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Aug 30, 2012
For the record it didn't take place in burlington's parking lot. Another angle of the video was posted and in it you can clearly see the neon "hampton inn" sign so I would say it was in the motel six lot behind the hampton inn. You can also see the gas station next to the hampton inn.

Just wanted to clear that up. Carry on.
for your info

United States

#24 Aug 30, 2012
Go to Indy during the races and see what goes on there and the party's they have also the racial stuff that happens do they shut that down? No because all u snobs go to that and there is not black smoke any where its the same Dan* thing I have seen it at the coca cola camp sight and the streets so shut the f*** up about scheid they are good people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosedale Guys!!! 2 hr Higher standards 4
Joshua Bellville? 3 hr needinginfo22 19
Tiffany Lee and dillion massey 3 hr needinginfo22 11
How do you tell someone they are Muslim? (Jun '14) 3 hr Dotell 7
Who are some of the guys in TH you wouldn't wan... (Nov '09) 6 hr Sempre Fi 737
furniture gallery closing (Dec '13) 7 hr no lies 35
franko suggs 8 hr Joe 18
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 8 hr Mix 863
Most overrated restaurant in Terre Haute? (May '12) 8 hr good choice 153
Worst places to work 10 hr Casey 8