Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Maybe

haa

Terre Haute, IN

#24 Jun 14, 2013
Darwin wrote:
Hating gays is not a Christian value. It's bigotry. Enjoy your time in hell for judging.
So are you judging them for judging gays??
linda t

Terre Haute, IN

#25 Jun 15, 2013
Been to chic fil at Plainfield, really, really good!

Will people like hearing all the noice from the
Drag Strip while eating?

And does any one know where Pizza City has relocated
to? Understand ISU has purchased that property,
oh shock!
norwegian wood

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Jun 16, 2013
chik fil a rocks wrote:
Yep, they open supposedly August 8th. Ate at one today for lunch in Indy. Awesome chicken and sweat tea.
That kind of tea doesn't really sound very good.:)
Knuckle Draggin Hack

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Jun 16, 2013
Absolutely. Where else can you openly display your disdain for homosexuals and get a chicken sandwich at the same time?
yelp

Terre Haute, IN

#29 Jun 17, 2013
Chick-fil-meh wrote:
White Castle was hyped to hell and it's now a ghost town. Where'd all the support go? Time will tell how this one fares.
Horrible locations. They should have put that White Castle where the Arby's was on Wabash.
yelp

Terre Haute, IN

#30 Jun 17, 2013
I don't know how people keep getting tricked into locating businesses there. Worst corridor in Terre Haute. Look at that entire Circuit City complex.
Chick-fil-a

Terre Haute, IN

#31 Jun 17, 2013
yelp wrote:
I don't know how people keep getting tricked into locating businesses there. Worst corridor in Terre Haute. Look at that entire Circuit City complex.
Well, I think they will do fine they are more noticeable then circuit city. It would have helped if they put a restaurant like White castle or Chick-Fil-a at the Circuit city complex.
Chick-fil-a

Terre Haute, IN

#32 Jun 17, 2013
yelp wrote:
<quoted text>
Horrible locations. They should have put that White Castle where the Arby's was on Wabash.
Sometimes it's all in the money! Really, did you know years ago Thorntons flew in the night before Burger King was to sign for the space on Voorhees offered more money and well I guess you can figure out the rest!

All for the mighty dollar!
last thread not posted

Terre Haute, IN

#33 Jul 22, 2013
Can't eat there EVER. Whoever knew when Mom told me 'eat more peas', that Chik Fil A owned the phrase?(Chik Fil-A's claim of intellectual property is pure, unadulterated bullshit - sorry, can't for the life of me phrase it any other way!) This business in no way threatens them; but they are quite willing to put this man out of business, even though they do not have one Chik Fil-A store in Vermont. Corporate bullying is a specialty with them. http://www.takepart.com/article/2013/04/30/ch...
What he said

United States

#34 Jul 23, 2013
This whole thread was concocted because Chik fil a don't agree with queers, I don't agree with thier life style either, but wouldn't want to see any of you go out of business.
What if someone started a thread about zimmars, and thier business practices, would you call it a hate crime, and call foul?
Find a better fight.
blondie

Terre Haute, IN

#35 Jul 23, 2013
Ye, definitely will be eating at Chic Fil.
Have been to the one in Plainfield and it was
delicious.

I too will wait until the new wears off.

Thank you for letting me comment.
what

Marshall, IL

#36 Jul 23, 2013
last thread not posted wrote:
Can't eat there EVER. Whoever knew when Mom told me 'eat more peas', that Chik Fil A owned the phrase?(Chik Fil-A's claim of intellectual property is pure, unadulterated bullshit - sorry, can't for the life of me phrase it any other way!) This business in no way threatens them; but they are quite willing to put this man out of business, even though they do not have one Chik Fil-A store in Vermont. Corporate bullying is a specialty with them. http://www.takepart.com/article/2013/04/30/ch...
Like they are the only company out there who does that!
Toad ya

Terre Haute, IN

#37 Jul 23, 2013
No I don't want to set by the queers
Last thread not posted

Terre Haute, IN

#38 Jul 23, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they are the only company out there who does that!
So that somehow makes it right? They have put over 30 'Mom and Pop' shops out of business:

"Chick-fil-A vigorously protects its intellectual property, sending cease and desist letters to those they think have infringed on their trademarks. The corporation has successfully protested at least 30 instances of the use of an "eat more" phrase, saying that the use would cause confusion of the public, dilute the distinctiveness of their intellectual property, and diminish its value.[14] A 2011 letter to Vermont artist Bo Muller-Moore who screen prints t-shirts reading: "Eat More Kale" demanded that he cease printing the shirts and turn over his website.[15] The incident has drawn criticism from Vermont governor Peter Shumlin, and has created backlash against what he termed Chick-fil-A's "corporate bullying."[16]Wikipedia

They're closed on Sundays though!(I want none of their corporate 'Christianity'.)

I'm sure the young couple that own the franchise in Terre Haute won't lack for business and I wish them no ill will. They'll be fine - it will be a hit. I just choose not to eat there - the unsavory business practices of their parent corporation I refuse to support.
what

Marshall, IL

#39 Jul 25, 2013
Last thread not posted wrote:
<quoted text>
So that somehow makes it right? They have put over 30 'Mom and Pop' shops out of business:
"Chick-fil-A vigorously protects its intellectual property, sending cease and desist letters to those they think have infringed on their trademarks. The corporation has successfully protested at least 30 instances of the use of an "eat more" phrase, saying that the use would cause confusion of the public, dilute the distinctiveness of their intellectual property, and diminish its value.[14] A 2011 letter to Vermont artist Bo Muller-Moore who screen prints t-shirts reading: "Eat More Kale" demanded that he cease printing the shirts and turn over his website.[15] The incident has drawn criticism from Vermont governor Peter Shumlin, and has created backlash against what he termed Chick-fil-A's "corporate bullying."[16]Wikipedia
They're closed on Sundays though!(I want none of their corporate 'Christianity'.)
I'm sure the young couple that own the franchise in Terre Haute won't lack for business and I wish them no ill will. They'll be fine - it will be a hit. I just choose not to eat there - the unsavory business practices of their parent corporation I refuse to support.
Never said it made it right! I don't like it anymore then you do! It's sad the way theses corporations do this to the little guy.
inquirer

Clinton, IN

#40 Jul 28, 2013
I will definitely be eating there. The food sounds good and I fully support their values. Would you rather eat at Ryan's? They have a gay cook there that has hepatitis. I wouldn't take a dog to eat at Ryan's!
chicken

Marshall, IL

#41 Jul 29, 2013
They are open now! Have ben for a short bit!
bluebird

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Jul 29, 2013
You bet I will eat there!! Great food and Christian owners that live by there convictions and don't just talk about them.
will yah

Marshall, IL

#44 Jul 31, 2013
Tomorrow is their grand opening! I guess I'm going because my child wants to go. Only because we will be town for an appointment anyway. As long as it's not bumper to bumper and heal to toe.....If it's like that we're going to Arby's instead!

Anything special happing at Chick-fil-a tomorrow?
Adams apple

United States

#45 Jul 31, 2013
No. Especially not after the disgusting display of fatties sleeping in a parking lot to clog their arteries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleeping with the Enemy 16 min haha 5
jughead 20 min preach 2
Zorah Shrine 23 min Sensible 26
obama needs to resign 59 min WOUK 19
Hottest woman in TH over 40? 1 hr Brutallyhandsomeman 8
Meth Firefighter in Florida on City's Money 1 hr wow 4
Prendergast pleads GUILTY 2 hr Mark 25
Ellis haters (Mar '12) 7 hr student 55
Copper Bar filled with married old farts withou... (Jan '11) Sat oldandboring 27
Terre Haute Dating
Find my Match

Terre Haute Jobs

Terre Haute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Terre Haute News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Terre Haute

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]