No

Maybe

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mercy666

Terre Haute, IN

#3 May 25, 2013
Again, yes. Must be a Chic fil a hater mod on Tupix that keeps pulling positive post over this question. Guess the comments aren't politically correct enough for a activist or gay moderator.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 May 25, 2013
YES!!!!
pat healy

Terre Haute, IN

#6 May 25, 2013
Yes. Does anybody know when it will be opening?
ready 100

United States

#7 May 25, 2013
In ready for something new. I hope its what everyone says it will be
Proud Hautian

Terre Haute, IN

#8 May 25, 2013
Yes, and I support Chic Filet for standing up for their VALUES!!
ForTheLove

Terre Haute, IN

#9 May 25, 2013
No! Fast food is trash and I will not support a company that includes exclusion of gays as a "value".
XXX

Terre Haute, IN

#10 May 25, 2013
ForTheLove wrote:
No! Fast food is trash and I will not support a company that includes exclusion of gays as a "value".
the main reason most people in terre haute will eat there is because of the companies stance on gays. I will support them regularly
DungBeetle

Terre Haute, IN

#11 May 25, 2013
Yep! Because its pretty good food. I also applaud the company for having its values and not backing down from there whatever they may be. Just because they don't support gays doesn't make their opinion wrong. If you do support gay rights then good for you. You have that right. This is America, where we have the right and the freedom to have any opinion we want, and we should not be demeaned or shunned for it simply because it differs from yours or is not politically correct.

Politic correctness is a disease and it is eroding our country.
Thatswhatshesaid

Terre Haute, IN

#12 May 26, 2013
Yes...they open mid August. They are the only place in town where you can take your kids to play....for those with kids you understand. Can't believe they have a playground at MCD in Clinton and not here...and if you take them to Little Caesars they risk catching hepatitis....and burger king is gross....anyway, food is good...little worried about how they expect to find qualified workers in this crap hole city but that's another thread.
The Comedian

Germany

#13 May 26, 2013
I love all the chicken i can eat.

http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/members/1...
Ugh

Clinton, IN

#14 May 26, 2013
No... Only because it's expensive and the selection sucks. The food is good though.
chik fil a rocks

Terre Haute, IN

#15 May 27, 2013
Yep, they open supposedly August 8th. Ate at one today for lunch in Indy. Awesome chicken and sweat tea.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jun 12, 2013
chik fil a rocks wrote:
Yep, they open supposedly August 8th. Ate at one today for lunch in Indy. Awesome chicken and sweat tea.
August 8th !!!!!!!

Yes! First I will wait out the crowds then go a little later on!
Yes I too have been to one before in yes, Indy also! Yum

Since: May 13

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jun 12, 2013
Yes cant wait to try it.heard its worth the drive from Paris.Personally there gay or not gay standards are not important to me
Deans is gay raciest to but i bet you all shop there huh?

Since: May 13

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jun 12, 2013
I see it opens Aug.8th where is it located
Bitch

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jun 12, 2013
I will eat there, if it is as good as others I have been to.
Why does everyone have to pretend that being gay is ok?, I imagine it is ok for gay people.
We are entitled to believe as we wish, but we are not allowed to voice our opinions?
I dont care who you all screw, as long as it dont involve kids, or animals,so dont worry bout me eattin at Chic fil a.
Maybe we should all stay out of Gay friendly places!
Scottie mom

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jun 12, 2013
I will be eating there. Just don't forget as I recently did they are closed on Sundays. It's a good thing just something to get used to.
Chick-fil-meh

Brazil, IN

#21 Jun 13, 2013
White Castle was hyped to hell and it's now a ghost town. Where'd all the support go? Time will tell how this one fares.
Mike

West Terre Haute, IN

#22 Jun 14, 2013
I think the locations are horrible. I will eat there, but I won't me making a special trip.
Darwin

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Jun 14, 2013
Hating gays is not a Christian value. It's bigotry. Enjoy your time in hell for judging.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feds at VCSC 12 min New corruption 1,130
Idiots at TH North 18 min New corruption 11
Brian Woods (Oct '12) 27 min Concerned 14
THN football here we go again 33 min Kevinthecop 19
Sheriff Ewing, save tax payers money & quit eat... 47 min Billy the kid 6
sycamore club 1 hr The Unknown Comic 55
Sewer bill 1 hr resumes328 18
Dairy Queen at ft harrison 3 hr Joesph T 17

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web