idk

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone had any trouble with these people?
Mystery

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

I've honestly heard good and bad ...
Curiosity killed the cat

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

My MIL rented off of them once and they did not give 24 hour notice when doing anything with the house. Several times my niece came out of the shower and there was someone in the house which completely freaked her out.. When my MIL called about them doing this they told her to get used to it and if she didn't have something to hide it wouldn't be a problem. She didn't mind them coming in, just not unannounced with a 16 year old alone in the shower. She completed her lease and moved to another house.
SLJ

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

They suck.. dont even think about them they don't care about the people who rent from them
Kara

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Curiosity killed the cat wrote:
My MIL rented off of them once and they did not give 24 hour notice when doing anything with the house. Several times my niece came out of the shower and there was someone in the house which completely freaked her out.. When my MIL called about them doing this they told her to get used to it and if she didn't have something to hide it wouldn't be a problem. She didn't mind them coming in, just not unannounced with a 16 year old alone in the shower. She completed her lease and moved to another house.
That happened to me repeatedly and I broke my lease because of it. I was younger, single, in college, living alone and would come home from class or would wake up to people being in my house with zero notice. Then the maintenance man found our where I worked and started coming in there all the time. It was weird, no land lord/maintenance man should be in your house unannounced. Period.
Whatchutalkinabo ut

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I agree. They don't care about their tenants. They are slumlords too...have you seen the properties they rent?

Since: Sep 12

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

I hate Dillion...they are slum lords who don't give 2 shits about their tenants...the owner is a self centered greedy ass Bitch that doesn't care about anyone but her self....just sayin...
Theyblow

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

You can say that again....the bald headed guy they have doing walk thru's has a chip on his shoulder...the girls working the counter and phones act like they couldn't care less if you are renting or not, and never return calls...and the owner drives around in that lame Chevy SS with the company logo like she owns the town...in fact, I see it parked in front of restaurants more than in front of their own office...no wonder she never returns calls...she's too busy feeding her face.

Avoid them at all costs...when they get a property to rent they immediately jack up the asking price, by a couple hundred dollars, to see if they get a bite...then when it sits the right price sets in...no kidding, you will see wild price fluctuations from them and no consistency. They blow!
Josey

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Some Idiot walks in my House unannounced..rented or not..they'll be looking into the barrel of .45 acp..
Jeb

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Josey wrote:
Some Idiot walks in my House unannounced..rented or not..they'll be looking into the barrel of .45 acp..
Yeah right your a tough guy..
Josey

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Jeb wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah right your a tough guy..
.."Go ahead Punk"...make my Day...;-)
Jeb

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Josey wrote:
<quoted text>.."Go ahead Punk"...make my Day...;-)
As if anybody wants inside your double wide..
Giggles

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Kara wrote:
<quoted text>
That happened to me repeatedly and I broke my lease because of it. I was younger, single, in college, living alone and would come home from class or would wake up to people being in my house with zero notice. Then the maintenance man found our where I worked and started coming in there all the time. It was weird, no land lord/maintenance man should be in your house unannounced. Period.
I understand your uneasiness. For everyone reading this if you rent make sure your landlord can prove they do background checks on all who enter your home. If they hire someone to do work for them make sure they are with a company who does background checks on their employees. If you can't get that then take precautins, I know years ago I made sure I had at least one male roommate. Than anyone in the home will see a man lives there. They are less likly to comeback with worse intent if they know another man might or will be there.
Josey

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Jeb wrote:
<quoted text>As if anybody wants inside your double wide..
..Yea I know..but it is one step up from that "Coleman Camper" you live in, Parked in your Step Dad's back yard..
past renter

Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Would not recommend this place to anyone, Their properties are not well maintained the house we rented from them was in horrible shape had left over furniture in it the walls were painted ugly colors(neon green, purple, pink) there is illegal wiring in the basement, mold in the bathroom, mold in the basement this is where the ac is at as well.improper repairs to the porch ceiling its about to fall apart and all they did was put particle wood up. After moving out they are now trying to charge us for cleaning which we did, painting which we did as well (White), and another fee for moving out crap that was already in the house before we moved in. we paid a 550$ deposit and somehow they are saying we owe them money.We also had to deal with possibly being kicked out because the house was going up for sale because the owner could not pay the bill. One of there maintenance mean left also because the way they treated them just to note as well

I would suggest never renting from them unless you like to have hassles.
RippedOffByDilli on

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

As you can see from other posts, no one is defending them. They are a horrible company that takes advantage of tenants. I don't know about the maintenance guys arriving unannounced because I could never get one to fix anything! Maybe if I was a college girl instead of a guy! I called four times and kept just being told that I was on a list. Also, the place was filthy and they left furniture from the last tenant when I moved in (even though they promised that they would get rid of it and clean the carpets. Ha!). The women who work the phones and the counter are totally rude. Just call and see for yourself! I will never live in a Dillion property again, and I hope that anyone who reads this will heed my warning and those of others. Stay away from these slumlords!
bigmama

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

They kept our part of our deposit when they said during the leaving walk through they found broken blinds... with pictures from another apartment or before I bought new ones. (With my own money) Different oven (countertops and cabinets did not match) shower stain (again not my apartment) I was livid and went off. They just apologized and said the pictures were the proof. Always take pics anywhere when leaving with the date. They are crooked, rude, no caring, money hungry slum lords. And Yes Lee Dillion is an ass and bad mouths other tenants and his family and employees.
NYNN

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Nathan is a penile pro!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Terre Haute Forum right now

Search the Terre Haute Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
For the Communist in Terre Haute. Obamaphiles 24 min Pimpin in a Double Wide 161
Terre Haute Police Corruption (Dec '09) 39 min Poor baby 1,837
g1ory hole 6 hr tray721 1
When will Terre Haute file for bankruptcy? 6 hr Lughing my azz off 1
Isiah Benford (Feb '13) 8 hr DaTruth 24
Freemasons Revealed (MUST SEE). 9 hr John 1
Amanda Brown 10 hr Cookoo 2
vcsc 18 hr Pto 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Terre Haute Jobs