Seeley Obituary
lyman roberts

Rock Island, IL

#22 Jul 17, 2011
it ant going be shaun now is it
SICK

Shepardsville, IN

#23 Jul 17, 2011
lyman roberts wrote:
it ant going be shaun now is it
I dont know. It wouldn't suprise me if you tried to steal from the dead. Hell you've done stole from everyone else!
lyman roberts

Rock Island, IL

#24 Jul 17, 2011
never been convicted of theft must be thinking shawn he done time that were he viset his daddy a your brother isnt that right donna
north side fat ass

Terre Haute, IN

#25 Jul 17, 2011
shaun micheal seeley 33 date of birth 9/6/1977 doc number 983326 of terre haute,formally of hymira ,took the cowared way out and blow his brains out in his home,serviors include his father elmer seeley jr discharged from indiana department of corrections on 8/8/2010 for dealing in a controlled subject,aunt roberts utterback presently of vigo jail.wife heather elkins seeley presently of vigo county jail,daughters kylee thomas and destina seeley one son damian seeley,so far in child support its not funny.one stepson chevy weir,preceded in death a messed up great grandfather elmer seeley sr.killed by thpd on 2/2/54 after shooting and killing his wife ethel seeley and daughter peggy seeley and shooting a daughter in law patrica seeley,he was a active convict in 3 counties vigo,parke and clay,of dealing in cocaine,marijunana,hash and hash oil,assinting a criminal dismebering a body and burning it,receiving stolen prop,probation violation,caring a hand gun and cop killer,sevral nieces and nephews and aunt and uncles who dont know him or claim him.member of the aryan brotherhood,prestd. of zimmars bar,hobbies included being a criminal building hot rods with stolen parts and dealing drugs,beating wife and other family members ,life long res. of indiana department of corrections ,there will be no service rev.saint lucifer will be receiving his remains for enternaly.at familys request in lieu of flowers make all construbution to the vigo county jail in care of wife heather elkins seeley brother in law charles elkins,aunt roberta utterback,cousin jesse padgett for convensary purpose,201 cherry street.internal resting place HELL!!

Mizzou

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Jul 17, 2011
Seeley Family wrote:
well for your information I don't do dope...never been in trouble with the law and yes I am a Seeley. But you know it is not about me ..what about his kids..they have to live with this the rest of their life...you people just don't think before you open your mouths. It is over and done with and there isn't anything we can do about it. I never did condone anything Shaun did ....maybe that was why I never hung around him...but now it needs to rest and move on toward the future. Probably most of you putting posts on here are doing drugs yourself...usually tell by the way you talk and what you talk about...you really need to grow up and think about straightening your life up..
The seeley name name will forever brand whoever has it around here with the scarlet letter of cop killer..
lmfao

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Jul 17, 2011
north side fat ass wrote:
shaun micheal seeley 33 date of birth 9/6/1977 doc number 983326 of terre haute,formally of hymira ,took the cowared way out and blow his brains out in his home,serviors include his father elmer seeley jr discharged from indiana department of corrections on 8/8/2010 for dealing in a controlled subject,aunt roberts utterback presently of vigo jail.wife heather elkins seeley presently of vigo county jail,daughters kylee thomas and destina seeley one son damian seeley,so far in child support its not funny.one stepson chevy weir,preceded in death a messed up great grandfather elmer seeley sr.killed by thpd on 2/2/54 after shooting and killing his wife ethel seeley and daughter peggy seeley and shooting a daughter in law patrica seeley,he was a active convict in 3 counties vigo,parke and clay,of dealing in cocaine,marijunana,hash and hash oil,assinting a criminal dismebering a body and burning it,receiving stolen prop,probation violation,caring a hand gun and cop killer,sevral nieces and nephews and aunt and uncles who dont know him or claim him.member of the aryan brotherhood,prestd. of zimmars bar,hobbies included being a criminal building hot rods with stolen parts and dealing drugs,beating wife and other family members ,life long res. of indiana department of corrections ,there will be no service rev.saint lucifer will be receiving his remains for enternaly.at familys request in lieu of flowers make all construbution to the vigo county jail in care of wife heather elkins seeley brother in law charles elkins,aunt roberta utterback,cousin jesse padgett for convensary purpose,201 cherry street.internal resting place HELL!!
now thats some funny shit,needs to be in the paper..lol..
bseeley

Shepardsville, IN

#29 Jul 17, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text> You must be trash just like him. The family was crazy His great grandfather killed his wife . He shot his OWN daughter and then the daughter play dead so he would'nt shoot her again. Keep your mouth shut you seeley trash . Or cant you beacause you are a meth head too.. Your whole family trash. No one feels sorry for a dope head or helping someone burn at body . You Seeley make me sick.
Do you people know just how f*ck'n stupid you really do sound? Grow the f*uck up and get a life, obviously you have nothing better to do besides sit on your computer and shit talk people, people that you dont even know... your lives must really suck to wanna spend 99 % of your time talking about everyone else's lives.
lesbian

Shepardsville, IN

#31 Jul 17, 2011
YOU HEARD ME
SICK

Shepardsville, IN

#32 Jul 17, 2011
north side fat ass wrote:
shaun micheal seeley 33 date of birth 9/6/1977 doc number 983326 of terre haute,formally of hymira ,took the cowared way out and blow his brains out in his home,serviors include his father elmer seeley jr discharged from indiana department of corrections on 8/8/2010 for dealing in a controlled subject,aunt roberts utterback presently of vigo jail.wife heather elkins seeley presently of vigo county jail,daughters kylee thomas and destina seeley one son damian seeley,so far in child support its not funny.one stepson chevy weir,preceded in death a messed up great grandfather elmer seeley sr.killed by thpd on 2/2/54 after shooting and killing his wife ethel seeley and daughter peggy seeley and shooting a daughter in law patrica seeley,he was a active convict in 3 counties vigo,parke and clay,of dealing in cocaine,marijunana,hash and hash oil,assinting a criminal dismebering a body and burning it,receiving stolen prop,probation violation,caring a hand gun and cop killer,sevral nieces and nephews and aunt and uncles who dont know him or claim him.member of the aryan brotherhood,prestd. of zimmars bar,hobbies included being a criminal building hot rods with stolen parts and dealing drugs,beating wife and other family members ,life long res. of indiana department of corrections ,there will be no service rev.saint lucifer will be receiving his remains for enternaly.at familys request in lieu of flowers make all construbution to the vigo county jail in care of wife heather elkins seeley brother in law charles elkins,aunt roberta utterback,cousin jesse padgett for convensary purpose,201 cherry street.internal resting place HELL!!
WOW! Learn to spell! For your information Elmer is his uncle not his dad! You make yourself look so foolish with your grammer. Learn to spell and form correct sentences.
SICK

Shepardsville, IN

#33 Jul 17, 2011
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>now thats some funny shit,needs to be in the paper..lol..
The only thing funny about it is the person showed just how "smart" they are. Every other word was misspelled and if you read it again you'll see half of it makes no sense! Plus it certainly shows they have no idea what punctuation is! Ignorance is bliss!
SICK

Shepardsville, IN

#34 Jul 17, 2011
lyman roberts wrote:
never been convicted of theft must be thinking shawn he done time that were he viset his daddy a your brother isnt that right donna
Believe me...I AM NOT Donna! I can't stand her! I just happened to have seen you on the news. You may not have been convicted yet, but you was still charged with it! Thanks to you people are still needing their homes fixed, but can't because YOU stole their money!!! Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house!

“JUST TELL IT HOW I SEE IT”

Since: Jul 11

TERRE HAUTE

#35 Jul 18, 2011
bseeley wrote:
<quoted text> Do you people know just how f*ck'n stupid you really do sound? Grow the f*uck up and get a life, obviously you have nothing better to do besides sit on your computer and shit talk people, people that you dont even know... your lives must really suck to wanna spend 99 % of your time talking about everyone else's lives.
bseeley first off i just want to say sorry for your childrens loss. they should not be judged or punished for what their father has done. But i hope your not the mother of shauns kids that he made his phone call to sayin goodbye and what was about to go down right before the others answered the door and went out. cause if so your immediate call should have been to 911 to warn the officers outside. this may have saved two lives and your children a life time of heartache and ridicule. if you are you should be arrested as well..... If not then none of this is meant towards you....

“JUST TELL IT HOW I SEE IT”

Since: Jul 11

TERRE HAUTE

#36 Jul 18, 2011
lyman roberts wrote:
never been convicted of theft must be thinking shawn he done time that were he viset his daddy a your brother isnt that right donna
now lets not all the people, government and insurance agencies youve ripped of during your car lot business. i know for a fact at the car lot on 3rd and 3rd ave in terre haute. thats why you just up and closed it and disappeared without even notifying customers. you used a cell number that couldnt be traced to you to get address info for anyone to be able to track you. cops even called you and your response was too bad you dont know where i am at to find me..... is that why you live in illinois now or is that another scam you puttin on here soo no one hunts you down... during investigations of you this isnt first car lot scam you ever done this long time trait for you and your family.... so just remember the law only uses snitches for so long then they get them too. karmas a bitch and youll get whats comin to you. and so will everyone involved in it with you like your wife and oh mr. sr. cause the car lot investigation i had done led back years ago that lots in his name done same shit.......... but we all know kids grow up and do as they are taught and see the ones they trust the most do. hope better for your children cause they are innocent in you and wifes wrong doings....the only reason not convicted yet is cause case still open so dont think your in the clear.......o and does your wife no your a nasty ass whore and the things people did for you to cover car payments etc.......
harlan

Terre Haute, IN

#37 Jul 18, 2011
Jim wrote:
We need to have compassion, its the disease. Drug abuse is a disease just like alcoholism, we need to have compassion and hope for those under the influence. What would Betty Ford have us do? Poor Shaun if only he had gotten help for the disease, not I am totaly being sarcastic. there is no disease that causes alcoholism or drug abuse. Betty Ford and her appointed President Husband saw fit to change the image of the drunk and abuser so they could think better of themselves. We need to get back to hard cold facts. If the drug took over his brain then its his fault. No drug has the influence to create its self and jump into your body and take over.as far as Obit goes...Shaun Seely Drug dealer ,criminal,shot dead after opening fire on law enforcement officers and resisting arrest.
I LOVE alcohol, that is why I dont DRINK alcohol. Its a choice. If a person has to function and has responsibilities that will be or would be affected if they choose to drink they shouldnt do it. Meth heads-prior to taking that first hit hadnt you heard that this stuff was addictive and bad for you? No crutches in this world, I dont want to hear it. "I was abused" "Its a disease" "they made me do it" Stand up and take responsibility for your own actions quit playing the blame game that seems to be ok in this Oprah generation of victims. Disease my ass, kinda sad really because it puts them in the same class as a child with Cancer.
concerned citzen

Denver, CO

#38 Jul 18, 2011
I want to know where seeley's grave is so i can take my dog there and let him shit on the grave
hahaha

Clinton, IN

#39 Jul 18, 2011
SICK wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Learn to spell! For your information Elmer is his uncle not his dad! You make yourself look so foolish with your grammer. Learn to spell and form correct sentences.
Before you go damning people for correct grammar...It's GRAMMAR, not grammer. And you forgot a few commas. Not that it matters, because it's been obvious from most of your posts that you are a moron. You've been defending someone who doesn't deserve it when you should just be saying nothing at all. Everyone would prefer it, trust me. Just keep quiet. Please. Everyone is saying the same thing over and over; no one is going to agree with you...ever! Let it go, if you don't say anything they no one else will either. You are making things worse with your incessant comments in the killer's favor.
hehe

Terre Haute, IN

#40 Jul 18, 2011
concerned citzen wrote:
I want to know where seeley's grave is so i can take my dog there and let him shit on the grave
please let me know..
north side fat ass

Terre Haute, IN

#41 Jul 18, 2011
ok so i misspelled a few words..no big deal!!!and yes his real dad is elmer sweetie!!but bottom line hes still a cop killen bas*ard...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#42 Jul 18, 2011
How many of you actually knew Shaun Seeley or Brent Long?

Why didn't ya'll use all of this energy to try and make an impact in Shaun's life?

I didn't know either one. But, I'm not going to sit around and talk shit about someone I didn't know.
Seeley Family

Mishawaka, IN

#43 Jul 18, 2011
Sorry to tell you NORTH SIDE FAT ASS, but Shaun's real dad was not Elmer you dumbass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Party mom's pawning kids on grandparents (Jun '13) 16 min Anon 23
Girl's you don't take home to mom? 35 min bubba 3
Is Carl Ross A Snitch 36 min bubba 9
My husband is my best friend 39 min your stupid 8
Sarah Patterson 1 hr John Holmes 31
Dying Bars in Terre Haute but surrounding small... 1 hr Grubby 2
Mayor 2019? 1 hr William D Matherly 7
Firemen pay 1 hr Taxpayer 34
Kevin Burke cried on TV like a little baby 1 hr Seriously 10
West Terre Haute 3 hr Eyeball 26
Judy Anderson needs to go Sun Voter 33

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages