First Prev
of 14
Next Last
12th Street

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jul 17, 2011
No funeral? No obit? His LOVING family too poor for this??? Hmmm.... of is that dope more important?? Guess his priorities were the same of yours...
lyman roberts

Plainfield, IL

#2 Jul 17, 2011
cant think of anything nice to put in it
Jim

Brazil, IN

#4 Jul 17, 2011
We need to have compassion, its the disease. Drug abuse is a disease just like alcoholism, we need to have compassion and hope for those under the influence. What would Betty Ford have us do? Poor Shaun if only he had gotten help for the disease, not I am totaly being sarcastic. there is no disease that causes alcoholism or drug abuse. Betty Ford and her appointed President Husband saw fit to change the image of the drunk and abuser so they could think better of themselves. We need to get back to hard cold facts. If the drug took over his brain then its his fault. No drug has the influence to create its self and jump into your body and take over.as far as Obit goes...Shaun Seely Drug dealer ,criminal,shot dead after opening fire on law enforcement officers and resisting arrest.
12th Street

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jul 17, 2011
Seeley Family wrote:
Why don't you people get a f**king life and don't worry about his family...oh and hummmm.....Lyman aren't you related to us?????
A life??? No thank you we don't want your dope...

Since: Jul 11

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jul 17, 2011
My guess is anyone able to write an obit for him is in jail for covering for his worthless ass. Besides, I think the coverage says it all...cop killer, druggie, thief, loser....
Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jul 17, 2011
lyman is a fat a$$ snitch all he will ever be. haha b*tch
Seeley Family

Bloomington, IN

#8 Jul 17, 2011
well for your information I don't do dope...never been in trouble with the law and yes I am a Seeley. But you know it is not about me ..what about his kids..they have to live with this the rest of their life...you people just don't think before you open your mouths. It is over and done with and there isn't anything we can do about it. I never did condone anything Shaun did ....maybe that was why I never hung around him...but now it needs to rest and move on toward the future. Probably most of you putting posts on here are doing drugs yourself...usually tell by the way you talk and what you talk about...you really need to grow up and think about straightening your life up..
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 17, 2011
karma wrote:
Just think, if 1 of the 7 losers arrested had not had that "don't snitch" mentality an officer and their friend would both be alive. They would probably not be behind bars as well.

The "don't snitch" mentality is a cowardly act not one of honor or "cred."

RIP Officer Long

Rot in Hell Meth-head cop killer.

Since: Jul 11

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Jul 17, 2011
Hmmm....I think I love you....lol. Well said.
lyman roberts

Plainfield, IL

#11 Jul 17, 2011
karma wrote:
u know me pretty good im am a fat ass and if u break the law i will snitch on u karma is going to come back to u get some balls a use your real name i bet u are the tye of person that bad the police and then the frist to call them when u ass kick
mike

Washington, IN

#12 Jul 17, 2011
Seeley Family wrote:
well for your information I don't do dope...never been in trouble with the law and yes I am a Seeley. But you know it is not about me ..what about his kids..they have to live with this the rest of their life...you people just don't think before you open your mouths. It is over and done with and there isn't anything we can do about it. I never did condone anything Shaun did ....maybe that was why I never hung around him...but now it needs to rest and move on toward the future. Probably most of you putting posts on here are doing drugs yourself...usually tell by the way you talk and what you talk about...you really need to grow up and think about straightening your life up..
You must be trash just like him. The family was crazy His great grandfather killed his wife . He shot his OWN daughter and then the daughter play dead so he would'nt shoot her again. Keep your mouth shut you seeley trash . Or cant you beacause you are a meth head too.. Your whole family trash. No one feels sorry for a dope head or helping someone burn at body . You Seeley make me sick.
lyman roberts

Plainfield, IL

#13 Jul 17, 2011
....Lyman aren't you related to us?????[/QUOT yes never seen any of u before in my life can pick friends but not family when my mom passedaway so did u seeley didnot see none at her funeral so dont try to get symthathy from me by saying that we are family we are not
Kathy Roberts

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jul 17, 2011
karma wrote:
lol...yep hes both,but hes no cop killen bastard like shaun!!!
lyman roberts

Plainfield, IL

#15 Jul 17, 2011
Seeley Family wrote:
what about longs kids there dad is not coming home from work but shawn kids are use to him not coming home for day month years he made his choices officer long did not have a choice in this matter
Seeley Family

Bloomington, IN

#16 Jul 17, 2011
well really never did claim you...Lyman.. I don't want your f**king sympathy...sounds to me you wouldn't be worth giving any to...About the grandfather and that story..well we never knew them and I think it is kind of crazy bringing stuff up from 1954..someone must have had a lot of time on their hands...
Kathy Roberts

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jul 17, 2011
Seeley Family wrote:
Why don't you people get a f**king life and don't worry about his family...oh and hummmm.....Lyman aren't you related to us?????
and you know what uncle david klein,if you love shaun so much,then you reach deep in your pocket and pay the cop killen lil bastard funeral,and he stop being family when he killen the first time..
Kathy Roberts

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jul 17, 2011
killed
SICK

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jul 17, 2011
Lyman Roberts is no better! Wasn't you on tv not too long ago? Stealing money from innocent home owners that were expecting their homes to be fixed? WOW!!! You have a lot of balls to say a damn thing about Shaun! At least Shaun would help people out, not promise to remodel their homes and pocket tens of thousands of dollars! Im quite sure your fat ass will burn in hell! And your wife to! Defend your fat ass, thieving husband. I bet you enjoyed that stolen money!
lyman roberts

Elwood, IL

#20 Jul 17, 2011
SICK wrote:
Lyman Roberts is no better! Wasn't you on tv not too long ago? Stealing money from innocent home owners that were expecting their homes to be fixed? WOW!!! You have a lot of balls to say a damn thing about Shaun! At least Shaun would help people out, not promise to remodel their homes and pocket tens of thousands of dollars! Im quite sure your fat ass will burn in hell! And your wife to! Defend your fat ass, thieving husband. I bet you enjoyed that stolen money!
have alot of ball ask your mom
SICK

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Jul 17, 2011
lyman roberts wrote:
<quoted text> have alot of ball ask your mom
My mom said she couldn't see your balls cause your moms head was in the way! Shouldn't you be thinking of who you're going to rip off next!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler wilkinson 39 min Curious 1
fed up with a dirty vigo/Terre haute government 1 hr Bon Ami 164
Terre Haute man in critical condition after sho... (Nov '09) 1 hr cjsharp 10
Joshua Bellville? 1 hr JBell 35
Teddy Sibley 1 hr haha 18
Olivia Cleeton 1 hr wow 41
Tiffany Lee 1 hr thatoneguy 23
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 1 hr Nursey 877
Jeff Stevens 21 hr Fishing team 125
Terre Haute Dating