The Bridge Church
Tired

Terre Haute, IN

#111 Oct 27, 2013
I didn't say anything about your beliefs, only that it was an interesting comment about getting a devil tattoo from a believer. Yes, lots of people at the church already have tattoos, or have gotten them. I personally don't but don't have a problem with it. You have a lot of cynicism about a place you haven't personally experienced. You are welcome to join us!
candy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get how my statement about the tattoo is interesting its true billy has given tattoos to individuals who have helped out in the church .... And why can't I believe in god but not believe in going to church are you saying if I don't go to church I can't believe in god
candy

Louisville, KY

#112 Feb 5, 2014
Ok so now this church is supposed to take duck dynasty slot on TV looks like billy found another way to benefit himself who would want to watch his pretentious ass anyway he's out for himself and that's it the church is a fad and will just like everything else...but hey the can have tjier own spin offs tjier own 15 and pregnant or tbier own honey boo boos lol
Jus Sayin

Louisville, KY

#113 Feb 5, 2014
candy wrote:
Ok so now this church is supposed to take duck dynasty slot on TV looks like billy found another way to benefit himself who would want to watch his pretentious ass anyway he's out for himself and that's it the church is a fad and will just like everything else...but hey the can have tjier own spin offs tjier own 15 and pregnant or tbier own honey boo boos lol
I can tell you personally that BIlly will gladly cover any devil tattoos anyone has. He offered to do mine FREE. That being said, if you haven't been there, how can you judge. In a world of hypocrites, there you are with your spoon.
It takes all kinds

Charlestown, IN

#114 Feb 5, 2014
I can say I have had dealings with both him and his wife and feel they are all about the money. Not the people. If they weren't they would treat people outside of their church with more respect. Not just the people within their own church. I have heard more and more people saying the same. If a preacher and his spouse are of the cloth they should be more open to caring of all people. Not just ones that come to their church. But thats my opinion.
candy

Louisville, KY

#115 Feb 6, 2014
Jus Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you personally that BIlly will gladly cover any devil tattoos anyone has. He offered to do mine FREE. That being said, if you haven't been there, how can you judge. In a world of hypocrites, there you are with your spoon.
Hey didn't cover it he put a grim reaper on one the church goers
Don't have to go to know I wouldn't like it I've seen how the people who do go there act
jack

Terre Haute, IN

#116 Feb 6, 2014
Everybody should go ,an ex junkie as a preacher who's changed his life around no more jail,or drugs after a good woman with family money helps save your soul. and all prisoners find the lord in jail he keeps his going that's the christian way folks
Seriously

Terre Haute, IN

#117 Feb 6, 2014
There has never been "Family Money" on either Lynn or Billy's side. They have both worked hard for all of their money, and they have been rather generous it with family.
wondering

Brazil, IN

#119 Feb 26, 2014
I haven't followed all of this, but is this the church that advertised at the movie theatre?
wes

Crawfordsville, IN

#120 Feb 26, 2014
wondering wrote:
I haven't followed all of this, but is this the church that advertised at the movie theatre?
Yessir
Not Falling For It

Terre Haute, IN

#122 Feb 28, 2014
From my own personal knowledge "Dave" is all about attention, money. and what people can do for him, his wife and HER thieving daughter. He has signed off on both biological kids to avoid having to pay support (Both have been adopted and names changed). As soon as he saw Billy back in town, the only things in his line of sight were $$$, vacations and "business" possibilities (including how he can get on TV with a payroll). He skipped out on his own father's funeral to be with his "church" family. His step-daughter has stolen from many people and brags about what she gets from Billy/The Bridge especially, the free vacations and getaways. "Dave" has taught her well. His brothers/sisters, nieces/nephews, they are good people. I think he's just an apple that rotted on the tree and fell off. They have tried to give him the benefit but, "Dave" will always be "Dave."
Ray

Crawfordsville, IN

#124 Feb 28, 2014
I personally like Billy Joe, but the commercial at the movies is a little off-putting. It gives the picture that all of the other churches in town are just playing church; come to The Bridge and we will give you the truth. As cool as he came off, it's a little insulting when there are pastors who have been in this city for years working hard. I don't know, it just didn't set right with me. Meh.
Qwerty

Terre Haute, IN

#125 Feb 28, 2014
Not Falling For It wrote:
From my own personal knowledge "Dave" is all about attention, money. and what people can do for him, his wife and HER thieving daughter. He has signed off on both biological kids to avoid having to pay support (Both have been adopted and names changed). As soon as he saw Billy back in town, the only things in his line of sight were $$$, vacations and "business" possibilities (including how he can get on TV with a payroll). He skipped out on his own father's funeral to be with his "church" family. His step-daughter has stolen from many people and brags about what she gets from Billy/The Bridge especially, the free vacations and getaways. "Dave" has taught her well. His brothers/sisters, nieces/nephews, they are good people. I think he's just an apple that rotted on the tree and fell off. They have tried to give him the benefit but, "Dave" will always be "Dave."
Yeah, I'm not sure how long he can put on this charade.
Ray

Crawfordsville, IN

#126 Feb 28, 2014
Who is Dave?
Granny

United States

#127 Feb 28, 2014
Dave is ok, maybe he has found The Lord, or The Lord found him, is more like it.
All you so called "Christians", passing judgment, is what keeps Me, and others out of churches!
It don't matter what Dave is, or isn't, God loves him, like he loves you!

Amen?
me

Terre Haute, IN

#128 Mar 2, 2014
Billy joe is a fraud. This place is a cult in the making!!!!!
Not Falling For It

Terre Haute, IN

#129 Mar 3, 2014
Granny wrote:
Dave is ok, maybe he has found The Lord, or The Lord found him, is more like it.
All you so called "Christians", passing judgment, is what keeps Me, and others out of churches!
It don't matter what Dave is, or isn't, God loves him, like he loves you!
Amen?
Tell that to the kids he threw away to avoid support! He wasn't there for either of them and his facade will show itself soon. This whole, "I found God", started in prison. It lightened his sentence. That's the only reason he was ordained. Had nothing to do with beliefs. Be forever weary of the wolf in sheep's clothing.
Xxx

Terre Haute, IN

#130 Mar 3, 2014
Heard it's a cult
candy

Louisville, KY

#132 Mar 21, 2014
Don't drink the kool aid first lol just saying
stella

Terre Haute, IN

#134 Mar 26, 2014
It's another scam for money church to keep his dying tattoo shop alive,
oh i forgot God Tattoo's there, he prays to all who comes to church or shop. don't forget you two can have a tattoo & still go to heaven Billy Jo say's so
Qwerty

Terre Haute, IN

#135 Mar 26, 2014
Someone should familiarize him with Leviticus 19:28.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Always Sun on FT Harrison 2 min Hmmm 8
Stalking men 1 hr Annie 10
George Voucas 2 hr Pearl 2
shirtless creep on Wabash Ave/17th 2 hr Female 1
school board 3 hr Rich 4
News Wabash Valley DNC delegates feeling 'energy' 4 hr Jack 7
Fire bug = Joe mckee 4 hr Duh 1
Mr. Dan Tanoos needs to resign 5 hr nopenaltyatall 143
Terre Haute fire department 10 hr justconcerned 41
Ryan Adamson, what a total joke & know it all 10 hr Ding Dong 15
Sycamore Club 15 hr Suspicious-Mind 30

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages