First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#106 Sep 19, 2012
IndianaAngel wrote:
<quoted text> I dont give a Shit!!! Lmao Seriously u weirdo...lol No.personal.attacks just the truth. Who the.hell critiques a freakin 1 min video on You Tube and calls it Artless..WTF? I am not hiding nothing. No pesonal attacks just call it like I see it...I am done with this childish crap...if u are lookin for someone to bully u picked the wrong person..
Lol lmao lol mwahahahaha lol epic

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#107 Sep 19, 2012
IndianaAngel wrote:
I dont really give a shit Ace. Lol and I am not.on attack mode...I.could give 2 fucks what u think. All I can say is u have some Big Ass Balls. To hide behind a computer name. And throwin names out there. I am a very well liked person. As opposed to u..and I am comfortable with who I am. I dont have to prove nothing. Plus I dont waste time arguing over the stupid ass Internet. Seriously Ace get a life. Seems like your the only one obsessed with the video. It wasnt even that deep..It was.done in good fun. I cant help it if people thought It was funny..lol ewwwww Everyone that knows me knows I was in the video I have nothing to hide....Unlike you. But I will tell you this much..I am a little crazy lol...So u need not try to Bully me cause I lt doesnt work. Throw names all you want it just makes you look stupid and Pathetic..:)) that is all!!
You're upset I threw your name out there? Wake up sister - yesterday was the fourth or fifth time I had posted it.
Did you think that when you put that pretty face online that no one would recognize you? If you think this is me trying to bully you then you haven't one damn brain cell left.

You seemed pretty proud as much as you've tried to spam/ promote that video.
RyanRed

United States

#108 Sep 19, 2012
Wow lmao your crazy as he!! Ace..... Yeah we are rich now because all of that promoting we are going to California on a bus!!!! Get a life
IndianaAngel

Crawfordsville, IN

#109 Sep 19, 2012
Ace Ventura wrote:
<quoted text>
You're upset I threw your name out there? Wake up sister - yesterday was the fourth or fifth time I had posted it.
Did you think that when you put that pretty face online that no one would recognize you? If you think this is me trying to bully you then you haven't one damn brain cell left.
You seemed pretty proud as much as you've tried to spam/ promote that video.
No Ace not upset...u threw my name out there everyone knows its me. Was just mad u didnt throw your name...You obviously know me..but I dont know who is hiding behind Ace...Have a good day..:))
IndianaAngel

Crawfordsville, IN

#110 Sep 19, 2012
RyanRed wrote:
Wow lmao your crazy as he!! Ace..... Yeah we are rich now because all of that promoting we are going to California on a bus!!!! Get a life
Well I am going on a bus...Leaving ur ass here....I am famous lol.....My overweight hillbilly ass did all the Artless work. I deserve the credit..LMAO
purple squirrel

Clinton, IN

#111 Sep 19, 2012
you and your ole man still into swingin?
Mr smith

Terre Haute, IN

#112 Sep 20, 2012
Did your uncle Touch you at your church picnic some people know your name too!!!!
purple squirrel

Clinton, IN

#113 Sep 20, 2012
she kissed a girl and liked it
Westboroughchurc h

Terre Haute, IN

#114 Sep 21, 2012
I will arrive in Terre Haute Saturday at 10 AM I am protesting bottle girl she stinks
purple squirrel

Terre Haute, IN

#115 Sep 21, 2012
ok i will arrive at 0959 and stop you
Jackandcoke

Tucson, AZ

#116 Sep 23, 2012
bottle girl is lame
Westboroughchurc h

Terre Haute, IN

#117 Sep 24, 2012
She is going on Dr. Phil
chick

United States

#118 Oct 10, 2012
812pip wrote:
I think what she did was great I mean she was just trying to take of her kids come on she worked at Walmart that is what any single mom would do to try to take care of her kids say what you want u know that sh$t is true
Actually, she worked at Olive Garden and she has no children. Her child passed a while back. So no excuse....
Expat

Belpasso, Italy

#119 Oct 10, 2012
White trash taken to levels previously thought unobtainable by scientists. At least bottle girl could claim she was drunk, what's your excuse?
Pea picker

Clinton, IN

#120 Oct 10, 2012
Expat wrote:
White trash taken to levels previously thought unobtainable by scientists. At least bottle girl could claim she was drunk, what's your excuse?
Actually, she said she was not drunk when she performed.
IndianaAngel

Crawfordsville, IN

#121 Oct 11, 2012
No excuses...here:))) I am just on the edge of a scientific breakthrough I guess...LMFAO taking it to a whole New level..
been awhile

Terre Haute, IN

#123 Oct 14, 2012
It's been so quiet lately.Whats up with this Chick now??

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#124 Oct 15, 2012
been awhile wrote:
It's been so quiet lately.Whats up with this Chick now??
She's just been charged in Parke county on October 4th with:

Charge: 35-42-2-1(a)(2)(B) FD: Battery Resulting in Bodily Injury (vic less than 14 yrs and def at least 18)
Charge: 35-42-2-1(a)(1)(A) MA: Battery Resulting in Bodily Injury
Charge: 9-24-19-2 MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in 10 years)

What trouble has she got herself into this time?

As far as the "Bottle Girl" incident, she's got a November 28th court date for that charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls butts 1 hr Seymour Butts 1
Andy Fox weight watch now 325LBS 3 hr really 2
News Diversity Walk attracts hundreds to downtown Te... 3 hr Lol 7
New County Dump 3 hr Lol 13
I paid Mike Ward to paint my kitchen & he won't... 3 hr Lori B 1
What happened to Advics sluts??? 5 hr Paula 2
I found a sandwich in fairbanks park... (Feb '15) 6 hr Sully 8
Danny Must Go! 6 hr Poster 16
Feds at VCSC 6 hr Navy guy 685
Mike Cleff 7 hr JJ 12
Poll Should Danny Tanoos be replaced Vigo County Sch... (Aug '12) 8 hr DannyBoy 99
Who got shot at Ripleys 19 hr Curious 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages