#2 Apr 26, 2012
The citizen wrote:
What are the true statistics?
Carry a gun and don't worry about it.
the citizen

Shepardsville, IN

#3 Apr 26, 2012
XXX wrote:
<quoted text>Carry a gun and don't worry about it.
All white people should be looking into this,we are being lied to by the government that is saying it is protecting us,and i do carry a gun a big one but it seems if i use it even in self defense i am the crimanal?
the citizen

Shepardsville, IN

#4 Apr 26, 2012
XXX wrote:
<quoted text>Carry a gun and don't worry about it.
sorry criminal my bad
Righthere

Monticello, IN

#5 May 5, 2012
They need to have women and men in the same prisons because gay people enjoy themselves in there but not straight???
Righthere

Monticello, IN

#6 May 5, 2012
Hey that's right there would fix society and would make prison more humane even when you get retarded sentences least ya get laid by the gender you like instead of turning queer
Righthere

Monticello, IN

#7 May 5, 2012
And I'd say make prison have more stuff in it but make sentences harsher that is judicial fine tunning
Righthere

Monticello, IN

#8 May 5, 2012
I mean jel whatever one of those
Phil T Sanchez

Terre Haute, IN

#9 May 6, 2012
Righthere wrote:
They need to have women and men in the same prisons because gay people enjoy themselves in there but not straight???
I say ef the prisoners, they already have too much at taxpayers expense. Make them all wear the old fashioned black and white clothes, make them stand in line in silence before going to the chow hall, and make every prison 23 hr lockdown like in Marion. As long as they have 3 meals a day and a bed, and one hour of rec, that's all they need. I know some sorry ass on parole or some bleeding heart liberal will respond with the usual, "it's inhumane, you can't do that." They acted like animals to get put in prison, then they should be treated like animals.
Fester

Terre Haute, IN

#10 May 7, 2012
Simply put:

If you are approached by a black man, shoot him! He plans on robbing and shooting you so beat him to the cap!

It's your life or his, you make the choice!
Righthere

Monticello, IN

#11 May 7, 2012
lol what if it was a salesman lol....

lol your as bad as the black people.
Righthere

Monticello, IN

#12 May 7, 2012
no that's the whole point your not effing the prisoners.. your helping the gay ones..
Righthere

Monticello, IN

#13 May 7, 2012
a new reason to hate gay people they are the only ones who enjoy jail.. pison..
Bill

Terre Haute, IN

#14 May 7, 2012
Fester wrote:
Simply put:
If you are approached by a black man, shoot him! He plans on robbing and shooting you so beat him to the cap!
It's your life or his, you make the choice!
Wow, you are deluded and a coward. Please do some research there moron...

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#15 May 8, 2012
An excerpt:

January 18, 2008

2008-R-0008

CRIME RATE AND CONVICTION RATES BROKEN DOWN BY RACE

By: George Coppolo, Chief Attorney

Kevin McCarthy, Principal Analyst

You asked for Connecticut's crime rate broken down by the race of the offender and victim, and the racial breakdown of the offenders who have been convicted for a third strike in California?

SUMMARY

Offender Rate

Based on information contained in the Uniform Crime Reports from 2000 to 2004, and in the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Estimates Program (1/4/08), we were able to prepare estimates on the arrest rates for certain crimes broken down by race. This data indicates that the arrest rate for blacks for murder was 10 to 15 times as high as for whites, five to six times the rate for whites for sexual assault, eight to nine times as high for robbery, four to five times as high for aggravated assault, and between two to three times as high for burglary.

-----

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0008.ht...
Teddy Buritto

United States

#16 May 8, 2012
Ahhh. More slanted and bias statistics. I'd like to see an honest stat for the amount of racial people who are in law enforcement.
Many people in this profession really do believe that minorities are automatically criminal and then once they bring criminal charges against them (weather true or not) "proves" that these people have criminal tendancies. America has really went down hill in regards to its justice sysytem. Nowadays police can stop anyone for anything and go through their car or person just like in the old USSR or Germany. It's sad that we still have uninformed people that defend these types of things.

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#19 May 8, 2012
Teddy Buritto wrote:
Nowadays police can stop anyone for anything and go through their car or person just like in the old USSR or Germany.
Not without probable cause or permission.
Mel

Park Ridge, NJ

#20 May 8, 2012
IF YOU ARE STOPPED IN YOUR CAR IN THE UNITED STATES
Stop the car in a safe place as quickly as possible. Turn off the car, turn on the internal light, open the window part way and place your hands on the wheel.
Upon request, show police your driver's license, registration and proof of insurance.
If an officer or immigration agent asks to look inside your car, you can refuse to consent to the search and ask for a warrant. But if police believe your car contains evidence of a crime, your car can be searched without your consent.
Both drivers and passengers have the right to remain silent. If you are a passenger, you can ask if you are free to leave. If the officer says yes, sit silently or calmly leave. Even if the officer says no, you have the right to remain silent.
decayingthought

Monticello, IN

#21 May 16, 2012
hey there should be a movie where a cop stops a black guy in the middle of a highway??

Right and then.. the black guy stops and they both get hit by a car with their car..

and the reason they even stopped like idiots would all be like some weird reason like a ghosts or something..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chalos - please donít run 46 min Fed Up 1
You're gonna do it again 51 min USSR 10
Jodi Page 57 min Go figure 12
News Marshall teen requests trial in court on animal... (Jan '16) 1 hr Curious 141
Jack TAnner Pedaphile 1 hr listen 2
is tiffany tia freeman on meth 1 hr somebody 1
contruction next to Dominos on Wabash 2 hr driver 2

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages