Kim's so gross.
hello

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Ya that's for SURE
jim

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 3, 2012
She was ok in school but after that never really seen her , was married to bates but divorced from what ive heard
nobody knows

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Dec 11, 2012
kim is now married to dave winemiller duh
Dave

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Thanks for taking time out of your day to discuss me and Kim's relationship !! We don't care what ya say cause we don't do drugs we don't drink and we don't go out ! We don't care about topic we don't care about all the gossip and we don't care about the people who talk behind our backs cause of their free time hahaha get a life and talk to God instead of each other about people non of you know ! Have a great day and be blessed :) and remember go get a life or just set on your computer and talk about me !!! I love the attention :) ya just made my day bahahahaha and yes me and Kim are married and very happy and to the loser who started this what you mad ?? Bahahahahaha losers!!!! Peace out
Dave

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Dec 11, 2012
No body knows ya got that right :) thanks
Knows all

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Dave wrote:
Thanks for taking time out of your day to discuss me and Kim's relationship !! We don't care what ya say cause we don't do drugs we don't drink and we don't go out ! We don't care about topic we don't care about all the gossip and we don't care about the people who talk behind our backs cause of their free time hahaha get a life and talk to God instead of each other about people non of you know ! Have a great day and be blessed :) and remember go get a life or just set on your computer and talk about me !!! I love the attention :) ya just made my day bahahahaha and yes me and Kim are married and very happy and to the loser who started this what you mad ?? Bahahahahaha losers!!!! Peace out
It's funny that you are trying to be so high and mighty. Aren't you two divorced? You couldn't quit beating up on her could you. I would say being a woman beater makes you a loser. It's only a matter of time before you do it again. You are the definition of low life. And she's no better for going back to you.
yup

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Nobody cares about u ,this thread was about kim can't she speak for herself? Or do have her locked up?
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Knows all wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny that you are trying to be so high and mighty. Aren't you two divorced? You couldn't quit beating up on her could you. I would say being a woman beater makes you a loser. It's only a matter of time before you do it again. You are the definition of low life. And she's no better for going back to you.
He has beat her? That's a shame. Always thought there was something that didn't add up between them. They're both heavily involved in church to better their lives, souls,hearts and minds. Why don't you leave them alone? It's not affecting your life so why dredge up old news?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is better to live in; Margaret or Lockpor... 21 min DontJudge 8
Daycare arrest 1 hr wondering 17
did george schatz turn himself into a lowlife 1 hr George Schatz 2
kim Steadman schepper 2 hr Crowngirl 13
what the hell is wrong with george schatz 2 hr bill feilds 1
Pridemore General Contracting (Nov '12) 4 hr Baller 6
Traci McCrerrey who is Brocks Dadddy 5 hr total how 1
Word on the street is... 8 hr crazy 12
Sarah Scott bball 16 hr former 10
Joe Newport in over his head 21 hr Linda 12