Whose couch is chad surfing this week?
The Shadow

Shepardsville, IN

#2 Sep 14, 2011
crowbar hotel
coas ter

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2011
axe his mom Robbin Holmes or his brother Tracy Higginbotham. there all on facebook.
UI Crew

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Or check Body Art Ink. They all know him. Chads baby momma Christina Gibbs still works there.
DEMK

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 18, 2011
DTP wrote:
Chad Rock is in here with me, in jail for tagging. He's in the cell next door -- we CAN'T wait to get out and write some more!
kit

Bloomington, IN

#6 Sep 18, 2011
They need to change the name of Topix to Who can tell the biggest lie
Fabritz

United States

#7 Sep 19, 2011
kit wrote:
They need to change the name of Topix to Who can tell the biggest lie
You got that right: i haven't been in jail for tagging for almost 2 years! It sucks though that they caught and convicted me for it 3 times. As a convicted, habitual offender felon, i CAN'T get a job!

And as Terre Hautes most visible and notorious graffiti writer, i CAN'T stop myself! My rep is at stake, yo!

Black Chad has only been to jail once for tagging. The cops are after him now to put him away for the second time. No problem, though: Black Chad can do 60 days in lockup standing on his head, coas - ting!
Black Chad

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2011
DEMK wrote:
<quoted text>
Chad Rock is in here with me, in jail for tagging. He's in the cell next door -- we CAN'T wait to get out and write some more!
Lay off my idol Ryan Fabritz, yo. Hes been out of jail over 4 years now. Check out the old news below.

Sure, hes still taggin up a storm. Ryan CAN'T stop hiself!

Youll never catch me tho. Im not goin back to jail for taggin, beotches!

http://tribstar.com/local/x1155705739/City-ma...

City man pleads guilty to graffiti crimes

August 15, 2007
Staff report

TERRE HAUTE A man who has served 122 days in the Vigo County jail for graffiti crimes pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges dating back to incidents from 2004 to 2006 involving CSX Railroad train cars and Wabash Valley businesses.

Ryan Fabritz, 20, of Terre Haute pleaded guilty to three counts of criminal mischief as class-D felonies; three counts of criminal mischief as class-B misdemeanors; and one count of criminal mischief as a class-A misdemeanor.

Fabritz had been in the Vigo County Jail but was released Tuesday after a hearing, and will not serve any more time unless he violates the terms of his plea agreement. Under the agreement, he is sentenced to 30 months on the felony counts, one year on the class-A misdemeanor, and 180 days on the class-B misdemeanor counts. The time is to be served concurrently, and all the sentences are suspended, meaning Fabritz is on formal probation. He also must pay restitution to the business owners and the railroad.

He was charged with defacing three railroad cars belonging to CSX. The amount of damage to each car was estimated to be at least $2,500. He also was charged with defacing buildings on Wabash Avenue in 2006, including Boos Crossroads Cafe at Seventh Street and the Paper Chase store in the 600 block. He also defaced Ts Lounge in 2006, according to court records.
7th Street

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2011
So, that graffiti tag in the photos section of this site is "Black Chad's" signature? I see that tag all over town!

If the police know who is doing this, why is he still walking the streets? He has left evidence everywhere. What does it take to nail these narcissistic criminal idiots?
McGruff

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2011
7th Street wrote:
What does it take to nail these narcissistic criminal idiots?
It takes an eyewitness who is willing to talk; the filing of a police report; photographic evidence of the vandalism before it is painted over; an owner of vandalized property who demands prosecution; and willingness of the police to go find the accused "artist".

Pointing to a tag and saying "Chad did that. I didn't see him do it, but it looks just like the one he got busted for last month" isn't good enough in Terre Haute. You have to have all of the above elements, and an eyewitness is the hardest piece -- these guys slink around at night, they write fast, and they play lookout for each other.
ge-get it

Shepardsville, IN

#11 Sep 29, 2011
you all are a bunch of morons. we all know neither fabritz or "black chad" is posting this. Step up your game!!!
Fine Line

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2011
ge-get it wrote:
you all are a bunch of morons. we all know neither fabritz or "black chad" is posting this. Step up your game!!!
You got that right -- not enough spelling or punctuation errors in those posts to have been written by either of those dumbass, vandal punks!
Paint This Bltch

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Sep 29, 2011
Tagging is so gay.
BAU

Shepardsville, IN

#14 Sep 30, 2011
Paint This Bltch wrote:
Tagging is so gay.
And so are you
Concerned th resident

Abingdon, VA

#15 Oct 2, 2011
This forum is quite sad.what would be the point of a forum like this? To scare the individuals?i just dont understand it... You should be ashamed of yourselves. In perpetuating this you become no better than the characters you attempt to make these two people out to be.
In other news

Abingdon, VA

#16 Oct 2, 2011
Fine Line wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right -- not enough spelling or punctuation errors in those posts to have been written by either of those dumbass, vandal punks!
Haha this person obviously doesnt know fabritz..
Om nom nom

Abingdon, VA

#17 Oct 2, 2011
DTP wrote:
why in the heck was this a thread topic!!? Where one guy in th is sleepin? Thats yhe dumbest crap ever!!! He must be sleepin with your woman if your goin through all yhis kiddo..
Om nom nom

Abingdon, VA

#18 Oct 2, 2011
DEMK wrote:
<quoted text>
riiiiight..because..after all..everyone knows each cell block in vigo county has its own computer with internet access... Idiot.
black chad

United States

#19 Oct 3, 2011
this thread is up because theres a warrent out for my arrest and theyr tryin to find me. youll neva catch me bitches!
rokd

Abingdon, VA

#20 Oct 4, 2011
yeah chad dipped awhile back when he found out. he dont be livin in th anymore..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cut the fire and police budget 2 hr Public Safety 30
I am the real John876! 2 hr John876 17
Opinions? 2 hr John876 2
News Indiana man locked in cave for 60 hours, forgot... 4 hr roij3nhoihgrkff2iu2i 1
The Self Important 4 hr dwfewefwff2iu2i 2
SHERRY & billy 5 hr Roger that 19
Michael Newburn 6 hr John876 21
Tim Curley will soon be investigated. 6 hr Joe_Citizen 5
Commissioners Pay Crony Lobbyist $48k 7 hr Level blow 23
Mayor Duke is worried 12 hr 877 CASH COW 65
Will Vigo County Council vote to increase Count... 20 hr IM SURE 80

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages