does anyone know Brandi Faught? Maybe...

does anyone know Brandi Faught? Maybe Brandi Beigning?

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

Parent

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Need To Find?
person

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Parent wrote:
Need To Find?
Uhh, yes do you know her??
parent

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Mar 20, 2013
yes. need to find her.
person

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Not there. I wonder if she is still with bill the freak that beat her. I hope he didnt kill her.
yo mtv raps

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 21, 2013
That Bill dude is your classic meth head loser. Wouldn't be surprised if he did kill her.
Anonymous

El Cajon, CA

#9 Oct 29, 2015
Dude, I was with her for, like, 5 minutes. Last time I saw her was December 2007. She JUST had a baby, Gabrielle, and was seeing this f**kin' tweaker-lookin' dude with red hair. Stay the f**k away from this chick! She's sexy as hell, but a f***ing psycho. Last time I checked she was arrested for not paying child support. Glad I didn't stick around! I hope you weren't the daddy, bro.
William Dale Matherly

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Oct 29, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
Dude, I was with her for, like, 5 minutes. Last time I saw her was December 2007. She JUST had a baby, Gabrielle, and was seeing this f**kin' tweaker-lookin' dude with red hair. Stay the f**k away from this chick! She's sexy as hell, but a f***ing psycho. Last time I checked she was arrested for not paying child support. Glad I didn't stick around! I hope you weren't the daddy, bro.
The daddy works at subway
DRS

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Oct 29, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
A 220lb tweaker huh? Idiot. He's not a tweaker, I can assure you of that. He's just another person she got her claws in. And Gabrielle belongs to Chris Faught NOT the red headed tweaker who's never even smoked a cigarette.
DRS

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Oct 29, 2015
William Dale Matherly wrote:
<quoted text>
The daddy works at subway
Daddy works at Great Dane. Chris Faught.
William Dale Matherly

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Oct 29, 2015
DRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy works at Great Dane. Chris Faught.
He is not the daddy
DRS

Jeffersonville, IN

#14 Oct 29, 2015
<quoted text>
He is not the daddy
Of Gabby? Uhhh yes he is. Chris is her dad. She looks just like him. And he has full custody of her. Get a life. You do not know what you're talking about.
William Dale Matherly

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Oct 29, 2015
DRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of Gabby? Uhhh yes he is. Chris is her dad. She looks just like him. And he has full custody of her. Get a life. You do not know what you're talking about.
Oh yes i do know the kid is not his I have proof
DRS

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Oct 29, 2015
<quoted text>
Oh yes i do know the kid is not his I have proof
You're an idiot. If he's not her daddy, why does she look just like him and he had custody and birth cert.?? Move along, Matherly.
William Dale Matherly

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Oct 29, 2015
DRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. If he's not her daddy, why does she look just like him and he had custody and birth cert.?? Move along, Matherly.
He is not the daddy the daddy is a black man that works at subway
Steve

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 Oct 29, 2015
<quoted text>
He is not the daddy the daddy is a black man that works at subway
Whatever troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori Smith 56 min lori 9
Dentist in town 1 hr Happysmiles 3
Feds at VCSC (Jun '16) 2 hr TtttthhhhatsAllFolks 1,971
Pacers need a new coach 2 hr Fan 1
Deez nutts 3 hr Curious 1
Colts will win super bowl 3 hr Lewis 1
Bill Benefiel (Sep '11) 3 hr Wes 149
Terre Haute Dope Heads 10 hr just someone 40
wthi weather Wed Viewer 9

Terre Haute Jobs