Massage with HAPPY ENDING

Massage with HAPPY ENDING

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fact

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2011
Where can I go to get a massage with a happy ending.
labia licker

AOL

#2 Jul 10, 2011
china wok
Tina

Brazil, IN

#3 Jul 10, 2011
my bedroom
Big Daddy Kaine

AOL

#4 Jul 10, 2011
Tina wrote:
my bedroom
where you at?
fact

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2011
Tina wrote:
my bedroom
Where is your bedroom located and what do you charge
Tina

Brazil, IN

#6 Jul 10, 2011
upstairs on the southend of the house, usually lunch or anything from the mall that takes my card.
kuriouskat

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2011
LOL@ Tina
fact

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2011
Tina wrote:
upstairs on the southend of the house, usually lunch or anything from the mall that takes my card.
Whats your address
Tina

Brazil, IN

#9 Jul 11, 2011
I dont't know. I have never written myself.
I know Tina

Shepardsville, IN

#10 Jul 11, 2011
Tina does her biz out of the backseat of her car in Coyote's parking lot.$10 to spit,$20 to swaller!
Tina Louise

Brazil, IN

#11 Jul 11, 2011
I know Tina wrote:
Tina does her biz out of the backseat of her car in Coyote's parking lot.$10 to spit,$20 to swaller!
Those are ur prices mine are twice as much and I swallow ur a swaller,lol
Tina I be yo Husband

AOL

#12 Jul 11, 2011
Oh no you dont!
Private Dancer

Brazil, IN

#13 Jul 11, 2011
Think I can get a job there?I just had Ductmans' baby and he's not supporting it. Daddy said I need a job,I am a really good dancer,brother says so.Just message me here.Thanks p.s. I have my own teeth Daddy got them out of the back of Callahans Funeral home.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jul 12, 2011
Private Dancer wrote:
Think I can get a job there?I just had Ductmans' baby and he's not supporting it. Daddy said I need a job,I am a really good dancer,brother says so.Just message me here.Thanks p.s. I have my own teeth Daddy got them out of the back of Callahans Funeral home.
I'm investing the baby's money. Payable in full upon it's 18th Birthday!!!!
Private Dancer

Brazil, IN

#15 Jul 12, 2011
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>I'm investing the baby's money. Payable in full upon it's 18th Birthday!!!!
Where have you been? You need to come see your Baby.Daddy put the shot gun away.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jul 12, 2011
Private Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>Where have you been? You need to come see your Baby.Daddy put the shot gun away.
What about the rifle?
MRS DUCT MAN

AOL

#17 Jul 12, 2011
Private Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>Where have you been? You need to come see your Baby.Daddy put the shot gun away.
Listen B*tch you leave my old man alone. He aint no daddy to your offspring. Get lost!!
The Nice Guy

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jul 12, 2011
Tina wrote:
my bedroom
I would love to have a massage. I have not
found anyone in terr haute that knows what there doing.
Give me your e mail
Private Dancer

United States

#19 Jul 12, 2011
MRS DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen B*tch you leave my old man alone. He aint no daddy to your offspring. Get lost!!
Now Ductie you didn't tell me you had another,I am heart broken what do I tell Duckieta when she says Daddy, I guess I will just take her to Rural King and feed her popcorn everyone says she looks just like you.
brfreebird

Marble Hill, MO

#20 Aug 27, 2014
Tina wrote:
my bedroom
Tina where are you at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Comey fired as FBI director 4 min Drumpf Disaster 2,325
Danee Olson 13 min Brooke 72
Rapist working at Autohouse 26 min College 4
Terry Ray finally busted for DWI 56 min Hahs 9
terry ray 59 min Hahs 3
Tee Pee sl*t bartenders 2 hr Too Funny 38
The Mannings 2 hr dash riprock 5
WTHI Investigating Funeral Home Director 5 hr have compassion 12

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages