|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Joe Blow wrote:
Why was Kevin demoted? Did they every say???
Kevin wasn't demoted, he gave the chief position to Dave. Dave deserves for as long as he has been there.

As for Dave Kirk, didn't he pass away?
People who gossip suck

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Keven has given alot to Terre Haute and it is unfortunate if he is suffering from an illness. The best way to address this, to shut the haters up, is for the station and Kevin to say what is going on about his health. Instead of innuendo and gossip. If he does have Alzheimer, maybe he can help others understand the affects it has on people's lives.
People who gossip suck

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Money for nothing wrote:
He was probably drunk, if you live on the east end of town and have for a few years, Im sure you have seen Kevin plastered at some point. Especially if you live in the grove...
He's an irritating little troll that goes out of his way to sound educated, and he's also full of himself and will hit on anything with a pulse. Maybe his liver is finally giving out due to the drinking and wthi doesnt want to see hime turn yellow while Terre Haute watches.
Seeing Kevin gone from tv is almost as satisfying as watching Julie Henricks, he cant go soon enough.
I think Julie Hendricks was a good weather forecaster. I don't know what happened to her, but she was concise and her deliver was clear, not like this Pamela. It is like hearing nails on a chalk board listening to that woman.
Weatherperson

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

It's time for Kevin Orpurt to leave the airwaves. We need new and fresh weather forecasters on the air now. His time is over. Kevin, please leave and let someone else have a job in the weather storm team!!!
joe

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Kevin still has some fans. For what he is on now, he is okay.
People who gossip suck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Julie Hendricks was a good weather forecaster. I don't know what happened to her, but she was concise and her deliver was clear, not like this Pamela. It is like hearing nails on a chalk board listening to that woman.
Julie left WTHI to go to WTWO. Then she got canned there.
Kelly

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Weatherperson wrote:
It's time for Kevin Orpurt to leave the airwaves. We need new and fresh weather forecasters on the air now. His time is over. Kevin, please leave and let someone else have a job in the weather storm team!!!
Very well put...When you can no longer do your job RIGHT, it's time to go.
Wait

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put...When you can no longer do your job RIGHT, it's time to go.
And what makes you qualified...meteorologically speaking...to make that determination?
little ole me

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Wait wrote:
<quoted text>
And what makes you qualified...meteorologically speaking...to make that determination?
yah what qualifies you to be a meterologist judge? looking at the stars at mill dam and getting rained on?
Just thinking

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

From what I've seen on Ch 10 news the youngsters aren't doing such a hot job either. Pam Gardner has nothing to offer the weather team. Her genre could be MTV maybe or TMZ.
Blah

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Just thinking wrote:
From what I've seen on Ch 10 news the youngsters aren't doing such a hot job either. Pam Gardner has nothing to offer the weather team. Her genre could be MTV maybe or TMZ.
It doesn't matter if her delivery of the weather is very good, it is the way she looks. They know she is good looking and people want to look at the "pretty" people, not the one's that are articulate.
The Nice Guy

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

evenmore wrote:
Not his choice. Being phased out.
You Our Truely Right. He Is 10 Times The Weather Man David Wire Is.
And They Will Loose A Lot Of People Watching The Weather When We Have A Storm Comming. The Lady Give Her A Chance. She Had To Pass
In College Or She Would Not Be There. You Will Be Missed Keven
oh my

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

Judged:

The Nice Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You Our Truely Right. He Is 10 Times The Weather Man David Wire Is.
And They Will Loose A Lot Of People Watching The Weather When We Have A Storm Comming. The Lady Give Her A Chance. She Had To Pass
In College Or She Would Not Be There. You Will Be Missed Keven
what a nut job.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

XDevilsRejectX wrote:
What about the time Kevin got into fight with Jenkins and was doing the weather with a black eye?
I worked with him at the time of that rumor and he never had a black eye. He is a great guy and may be a little different but they are always put under the microscope for the dumbest reasons. They are people with feelings and a family. Do unto others as u would have done to u
BAU

Marshall, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

Dave Wire is a NUT job....
Heard Dave might be GAY
ole lady

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Judged:

It is sad to use a person when they are doing a good job then dump them as soon as they have problems. I say they should keep Kevin and use him behind the scenes. Just because you have health issues doesn't mean you deserve to be jobless! I do know it happens I got cancer and TWO weeks after being diagnosed the HR rep called to tell me if I wasn't back to work in 12 weeks I would be replaced. Cancer takes more than 12 weeks, everybody knows that! I was let go and left without an income without so much as a thank you for your service with us or even so much as a we are sorry or even a good luck wish! Just proves your nothing to a company, all they care about is the almighty dollar! I feel for Kevin! I know whatever his battle is it can not be easy! Keep the faith Kevin, hang in there and hold your head high as you face your battle!
passed in college too

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Just because you passed in college doesn't mean your cut out for the j
thprez

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Glad to see Kevin go.......haven't liked him for several years
KJP

Plainville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

I agree, when Kevin quits the show I will. I don't watch it near as much as I use too and I don't listen to David Wire.
Use your noggin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

Hey, I like Dave Wire, he does as well as any meteorologist and has a lively personality. Kevin gives us all those interesting weather tidbits to expand our horizons a little. Both of them take weather assessment seriously but bring a little fun along with it.
Poor Pam has not yet acquired those skills and she struggles painfully while on camera. She has one of those voices that soon makes you tune out.
Reality

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

Use your noggin wrote:
....Poor Pam has not yet acquired those skills and she struggles painfully while on camera. She has one of those voices that soon makes you tune out.
And from a market size and financial remuneration standpoint is about to become the most successful of all three when she moves to WISH-TV. Funny how that works out sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Terre Haute Forum right now

Search the Terre Haute Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kubley and kester 7 min vip 8
Sean Mormans cooking meth 27 min Stop Meth Forever 16
mr. amazing 28 min nikki kubly 4
biggest snitches 42 min Great Dane Dude 15
lexi Montgomery 1 hr HELLO 3
Union Hospital 1 hr off the wall 57
For the Communist in Terre Haute. Obamaphiles 1 hr Pimpin in a Double Wide 196
wthi is censoring ray/tanoos thread 1 hr wellrespectedmanabouttown 10
Good Restaurants in Terre Haute? 2 hr Agree 57