Kevin Orpurt turns over Head Meteorol...
Money for nothing

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Apr 6, 2011
He was probably drunk, if you live on the east end of town and have for a few years, Im sure you have seen Kevin plastered at some point. Especially if you live in the grove...
He's an irritating little troll that goes out of his way to sound educated, and he's also full of himself and will hit on anything with a pulse. Maybe his liver is finally giving out due to the drinking and wthi doesnt want to see hime turn yellow while Terre Haute watches.
Seeing Kevin gone from tv is almost as satisfying as watching Julie Henricks, he cant go soon enough.
Casey

Tyrone, PA

#22 Apr 7, 2011
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
It was terrible! I turned the channel! Might as well had a fourth grader give weather. Think he was over medicated! What is channel 10 doing keeping him on the air!?
If Kevin has a health problem, WTHI needs to bare with him for he is much too young to retire. Hopefully, he will get straightened out soon. I really feel for Kevin for I am aware of what some meds can do to you when they work against you. We wish him less health problems in the future.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#23 Apr 7, 2011
What about the time Kevin got into fight with Jenkins and was doing the weather with a black eye?
Casey

Tyrone, PA

#24 Apr 7, 2011
XDevilsRejectX wrote:
What about the time Kevin got into fight with Jenkins and was doing the weather with a black eye?
Did you actually witness this happening, or is it just more gossip?
Reality

Carmel, IN

#25 Apr 7, 2011
XDevilsRejectX wrote:
Contrary to popular belief that incident never took place. Urban legend at best.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#26 Apr 7, 2011
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have worded it better. Was driving at the time. It was a question. Hence the question mark. Was wanting to know if anyone knew anything about it. If it was true or not.
Money for nothing

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Apr 7, 2011
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
This in fact happened, Jenkins was seen in church with a nice shiner and some marks on his face. As it turns out Jenkins was quite the hound, but so was Kevin Orpert and Kevin's wife.
Ask anyone wsho has been with the Sherrif's department or WTHI for ten years and they will tell you. Like it or not its the truth.
weather vain

AOL

#28 Apr 7, 2011
hope he spaz's out while on air......LMAO
DUCT MAN

Punxsutawney, PA

#29 Apr 7, 2011
COONHATER wrote:
I think they need to get rid of that QUEER Dave Wire. I cannot stand that sonofabitch. I will no longer watch channel 10 news with that queer bastard on there.
Could you please tell us how you really feel?
DUCT MAN

Punxsutawney, PA

#30 Apr 7, 2011
XDevilsRejectX wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have worded it better. Was driving at the time. It was a question. Hence the question mark. Was wanting to know if anyone knew anything about it. If it was true or not.
PLEASE don't drive and type!!!! I will pray for you...
Apollo13247

United States

#31 Apr 7, 2011
David, Kevin, Pamela, you all do a great job! I watch WTHI every day, keep up the awesome work!
Casey

Tyrone, PA

#32 Apr 8, 2011
Apollo13247 wrote:
David, Kevin, Pamela, you all do a great job! I watch WTHI every day, keep up the awesome work!
Yes, I agree they are all good at their jobs, but we do miss Kevin and hopefully, he will be in better health and back on the job someday.
sherry and kevin

AOL

#33 Apr 8, 2011
what is wrong with kevin's health? sorry to hear that.
That Guy

Terre Haute, IN

#34 Apr 8, 2011
I have known Kevin and Dave for several years through some mutual friends.

Dave is not a "queer". I briefly met his wife and kids. They seemed like a very nice, content family.

Kevin may have had some demons in his past, but who doesn't? Contrary to popular belief, he has not been drunk in quite some time. He has worked extemely hard of clearing-up that part of his life and has been sober for several years.
Semolina Pilchard

AOL

#35 Apr 8, 2011
ok thanks
sue

Terre Haute, IN

#36 Apr 9, 2011
thats not nice
star_glasses

Terre Haute, IN

#37 Apr 11, 2011
funny funny funny
COONHATER

Milford, MA

#38 Apr 11, 2011
I still say Dave Wire is a QUEER I hate that worthless bastard. I no longer watch channel 10 news now that they have that queer bastard on there
Gimme Head

AOL

#39 Apr 11, 2011
COONHATER wrote:
I still say Dave Wire is a QUEER I hate that worthless bastard. I no longer watch channel 10 news now that they have that queer bastard on there
hey COON you wouldn't be a former lover of David's now would you?
Truth seeker

Colorado Springs, CO

#40 Apr 11, 2011
COONHATER wrote:
So what tangible proof do you have to substantiate the claims you are making?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maurice Lamont Martin 46 min bum-free for me 8
Snitch 52 min seenthedocuments 6
Margaret & 19th Overpass to be finished in 2018 1 hr resumes328 4
Ripleys 2 hr matter of time 1
Rondrell 4 hr Amy Taylor 19
Deena Hancock West 6 hr Deena 18
hot mixed chick at north arbys 7 hr dingle 1
Feds at VCSC 9 hr Max Jones sucks 660
Why are teachers and principals afraid of Tanoos? 10 hr Public Education 32
Alan Morrison a public official bashing VCSC 14 hr 1776 63
Poll Should Danny Tanoos be replaced Vigo County Sch... (Aug '12) Thu TH Resident 95
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages