Gay men who start realationships w/ w...

Gay men who start realationships w/ women ...why?? Lets call THEM out !!

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Iwonder

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Just like to know why a gay man starts seeing women in the first place? Then when the women finds out a way later, after she has evolved feelings for this man, and the man insists hes straight. WHAT KIND OF MAN IS THIS SERIOUSLY?
common sense

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2012
A confused and inconsiderate person?
Iwonder

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Yeah I guess so. : (
possible beard

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2012
Start naming names! I have my suspicions but not sure. I want to catch my husband so I can publicly humiliate him if and when I find out he's gay. Until then I'll just keep spending his money.
234-9000

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2012
possible beard wrote:
Start naming names! I have my suspicions but not sure. I want to catch my husband so I can publicly humiliate him if and when I find out he's gay. Until then I'll just keep spending his money.
Yes Pam, you're definitely a beard for your gay lawyer husband Mike.
knows the whole truth

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2012
Oh I'm not Ellis' wife. I thought everyone knew he's into men. I couldn't be like her and turn my head! That's disgusting!
Holden

Aurora, IL

#7 Feb 7, 2012
I do it because I'm just not ready to come completely out of the closet
Darla

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Feb 7, 2012
Well let me start the ball rolling William Dale Matherly
meee

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Feb 7, 2012
Darla wrote:
Well let me start the ball rolling William Dale Matherly
Darla, hes not gay, hes a filthy, discusting pig.
I wouldnt put nothing past him.....if ya knew what he bragged about doing when he was in Calli. you would puke!
Be the Rude

Demotte, IN

#10 Feb 7, 2012
Iwonder wrote:
Just like to know why a gay man starts seeing women in the first place? Then when the women finds out a way later, after she has evolved feelings for this man, and the man insists hes straight. WHAT KIND OF MAN IS THIS SERIOUSLY?
Are you sure he was gay before your relationship with him?

Was it a good relationship? Was there alot of fighting, complaining?

Any physical or verbal abuse?

You said you developed feelings for him. Were they mutual?
Darla

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Feb 7, 2012
meee wrote:
<quoted text>Darla, hes not gay, hes a filthy, discusting pig.
I wouldnt put nothing past him.....if ya knew what he bragged about doing when he was in Calli. you would puke!
What did he brag about I want to know.
meee

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Feb 8, 2012
Darla wrote:
<quoted text>
What did he brag about I want to know.
He has been over heard bragging about lude sexual acts, I say over heard but he was being quite loud, not caring who listened in, or that young and old alike where around,SICK is all I have to say.
Darla

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Feb 8, 2012
I have heard that he was involved in a donkey show and had sex with a dog. Matherly is a gross fat pig, I cant see why any woman or gay person would have sex with him
Be the Rude

Demotte, IN

#14 Feb 8, 2012
Heres a thought ladies......

Dont you find it even the least little bit embarassing to post to the wordl via the internet that not only could you not hold onto your man but you made him turn gay as well?

Think it through
Darla

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Feb 8, 2012
Be the Rude wrote:
Heres a thought ladies......
Dont you find it even the least little bit embarassing to post to the wordl via the internet that not only could you not hold onto your man but you made him turn gay as well?
Think it through
So is that what happen to you. Your wife or girlfriend turn you out you gay bastard
Be the Rude

Demotte, IN

#16 Feb 8, 2012
Darla wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that what happen to you. Your wife or girlfriend turn you out you gay bastard
So not only did you turn your man gay but you are an illiterate potty mouth?

Thats a real shame. What ever it was you did to lose your man( and after reading your post being a miserable b1tch comes to mind) try not doing it again if you ever find a man stupid enough to be with you again!

Have a nice evening!
Be the Rude

Demotte, IN

#17 Feb 8, 2012
Darla wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that what happen to you. Your wife or girlfriend turn you out you gay bastard
And darla honey im heterosexual (feel free to google the bigger words you might not understand.)

also ive read that women that have a hard time acting like a lady tend to have feminine hygiene issues....which in turn could have deteriorated your failed relationship as well.....

I think they have an aisle at the drugstore you might want to look into.....
freds mom

United States

#18 Feb 8, 2012
fred did'nt start it she did
Be the Rude

Demotte, IN

#19 Feb 8, 2012
Darla wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that what happen to you. Your wife or girlfriend turn you out you gay bastard
Darla darling , do you bash on all homosexuals or just the ones that arent interested in you?

Im curious
Darla

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Feb 8, 2012
Be the Rude wrote:
<quoted text>
Darla darling , do you bash on all homosexuals or just the ones that arent interested in you?
Im curious
No just homo's like you. I think you and Matherly would get along good you both are pieces of SHIT. You GAY BASTARD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers forming committee to study LGBT rights 16 min Dr Reker s Bellhop 7
Who are the players in town that go to church t... 28 min Virgin Mary 1
Dedicate A Song 28 min Hella 21
Camp Freebirds 30 min Reader of News 4
Ci 1039 who is this bitch?? 35 min RN Reader of News 7
Harley Davidson Twin Cam Chain Issues Could Cau... (Sep '15) 1 hr Recall 21
Jessica & Julie Doane (Nov '15) 1 hr Drugs Inc 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages