First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ForTheLove

Terre Haute, IN

#24 Aug 14, 2012
I Hate Terre Haute wrote:
<quoted text>
I know plenty of people who got the stimulus money and they are doing just fine in the suburbs of Indy, my sister being one of them and we come from a lower middle class household raised by a single mother. you're problem is that you have a product of Terre Hautes lousy ass job market. Don't make stupid generalizations. Also I hate to break it to you but Romney is FAR from hard working. He was born into a rich political household and that's all he'll ever know. He ( and this is an actual quote NOT taken out of context) "doesn't care about poor people". Also just thought you should know, that a bill that would have helped bring back the companies that took jobs overseas back to the USA was rejected by the.....GOP. Republicans in office do not care about your hard working middle class lifestyle. If you are not wealthy then you offer little too them. The main reason they get conservatives votes is through "wedge issues" that they created to be political issues such as ( anti): gay marriage, abortion, or basically anything to do with the Bible. Economically about 95% of America are in the same group. The 5% elites are exactly who Romney favors. And I'm not just bullshitting this. If you want more info Google it. Thousands of results with verified sources confirm this. Did you know that Romney actually created the gay marriage issue in 2004 during the Bush-Kerry election.
This is so true, so true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would you do if your child told you a teac... 20 min Sensible 63
News Some St. Mary-of-the-Woods students against adm... 32 min Sensible 12
Andi Turley 42 min Paulies girl 10
Better Wake Up 1 hr Dave 3
where's Karma Snow 2 hr Haha 16
pedophiles of Terre Haute (Jul '13) 2 hr dp 15
Legion Baseball/Hayes a Joke!!!! 3 hr Jules Winfield 7
most hated terre hautian? 5 hr Friend of Eva 13
Vigo County School Corporation Victims 23 hr to "concerned" pa... 19
Union Hospital (Jul '14) Thu Democrat 1,034