comments....
Chris Sabian

Birmingham, AL

#2 Jan 29, 2010
Looks like Mr. Ed when he smiles!
Shoulda

Warren, PA

#3 Jan 30, 2010
Should have been fired long ago.... Speaking of teeth.. isn't his brother a dentist or something?
Dragon Fly

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jan 30, 2010
Is he related to the Fischers who had the service station on 3rd street
Booty Licious

Oxford, PA

#5 Jan 31, 2010
Lot of stuff being said about Decker and Fischer and nothing about that Cooley guy. Wonder why?
Chris Sabian

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2010
I dont know.
Nolan Knowitall

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Feb 2, 2010
Bet his mouth is watering now at the copper bar, watching all of his would-be arrests walking out the door
JAY AND JENNIFER

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Feb 23, 2010
jason fischer should have been fired years ago he abused his authority by harrasing people and giving tickets to those who owed his brother money or had breached their lease on his mommy and daddy's apartments he violated the peoples trust by using his badge for personal gain and had his cronnies do the same such as chris wright well good riddance retard i guess you will have more time to polish your TEETH!! GIVE A BIG SMILE TO YOUR BIG BROTHER DR.EDDY FISCHER I'M SURE HE'LL CONTINUE TO BAIL YOU OUT WITH HIS MONEY YOU WON'T EVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN SLUT-PUP
Smile White

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Feb 23, 2010
JAY AND JENNIFER wrote:
jason fischer should have been fired years ago he abused his authority by harrasing people and giving tickets to those who owed his brother money or had breached their lease on his mommy and daddy's apartments he violated the peoples trust by using his badge for personal gain and had his cronnies do the same such as chris wright well good riddance retard i guess you will have more time to polish your TEETH!! GIVE A BIG SMILE TO YOUR BIG BROTHER DR.EDDY FISCHER I'M SURE HE'LL CONTINUE TO BAIL YOU OUT WITH HIS MONEY YOU WON'T EVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN SLUT-PUP
Dr Ed Fischer's his brother??....now he's a work of art. Money, Pride, Toys, ANAL and concerning his ass: He thinks his shit dont stink.

....But he shure has a Perdy Mouth..........
Jim Sock

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Feb 24, 2010
Smile White wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Ed Fischer's his brother??....now he's a work of art. Money, Pride, Toys, ANAL and concerning his ass: He thinks his shit dont stink.
....But he shure has a Perdy Mouth..........
Eds a decent guy. Bit of an egomaniac but a good doctor and understading. He didnt know me but he performed a procedure on my son and refused to take payment because he wasnt satisfied with the results. Been back a few times, excellent. They were the neighborhood rich kids. I think Eddy had a vette in high school. It happens. As far as Jason, he is in a community that hates him. He was a gung-ho gestapo pig bastard cop that would have night sticked his own mother. 2 mph over, you are getting a ticket..0001 over and just chugged a beer, you are goin to jail. I think he pictured himself as some kind of warrior. I couldnt care less what happens to him this is karma at work
Jesus Jones

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Feb 24, 2010
yeah.. he was a Karma Kaziee Cop and got what he deserved!

Maybe his brother can give him a job scraping away tartar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Comey fired as FBI director 25 min FormerParatrooper 3,923
VC Jailer Job 27 min I need a job 2
Bernie Sanders in trouble 28 min Trump 2
News New Ivy Tech VP has Terre Haute ties 41 min nepo man 1
Abby Kirk 49 min CooCoo for Hoes N... 1
What makes TP stick to your butt? 1 hr nevermyfault 4
stay away from sharks (Feb '14) 1 hr nevermyfault 20
Feds at VCSC (Jun '16) 1 hr Public Education 2,058
News UPDATED: Vigo County official accused of living... 6 hr Blue Steel 15
So how nervous is Danny Taboos 16 hr Pony Boy 8