white boys black gurls
disdude

Crawfordsville, IN

#1 Feb 25, 2014
Bout sick of seeing white boys wit black girls in here what is goin on.. Dis bouta make me sick especially when they with a redneck lookin dude they need ta come back to the Otha side
Best In Class

Hopkins, MN

#2 Feb 25, 2014
disdude wrote:
Bout sick of seeing white boys wit black girls in here what is goin on.. Dis bouta make me sick especially when they with a redneck lookin dude they need ta come back to the Otha side
Get used to it, Sunshine...Ladies like being treated like ladies...not like music video ho's..Ladies love country boys.
disdude

Crawfordsville, IN

#3 Feb 25, 2014
Best In Class wrote:
<quoted text>Get used to it, Sunshine...Ladies like being treated like ladies...not like music video ho's..Ladies love country boys.
But back then it was black on white now it's goin all out of control my guy I see one all the time in a dudes truck and on his bike that shit just crazy.. How do white girls feel about dat lol
Heather

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Feb 25, 2014
Doesn't bother me!
Gestapo

AOL

#5 Feb 25, 2014
black with white or white with black produces as uncle ted said "subhuman mongrels"
itsgreat

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Feb 25, 2014
populating the earth with those bronze skin beauties
disdude

Crawfordsville, IN

#8 Feb 25, 2014
I'm coo wit mixed kids just not with redneck dads
Louis Farrakhan

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Feb 25, 2014
It's all a conspiracy to breed out all the black people. As more and more kids born of mixed race parents their will be fewer black people.
Louis Farrakhan
Sam

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Feb 25, 2014
I love black women. I also have my front teeth and don't smell like a trailer park and cheap beer.
white guy

United States

#11 Feb 26, 2014
disdude wrote:
I am assumeing you are black, so i will tell you this......if you want black females to come back to the "other side" then you are going to need to eat the v like us white boys
white guy

United States

#12 Feb 26, 2014
Hey disdude - i am assuming that you are black. If you want black females to come back to "this side" then i suggest you learn to eat the v like a white boy!! Opinion ladies ?
Transvaginal Mesh

AOL

#13 Feb 26, 2014
white guy wrote:
Hey disdude - i am assuming that you are black. If you want black females to come back to "this side" then i suggest you learn to eat the v like a white boy!! Opinion ladies ?
guys who double post don't get a chance to sniff my vj j just sayin
Amy

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2014
Transvaginal Mesh wrote:
<quoted text>
guys who double post don't get a chance to sniff my vj j just sayin
What about guys who do double penetration?:)
disdude

Kirkland, IL

#15 Feb 26, 2014
white guy wrote:
<quoted text>I am assumeing you are black, so i will tell you this......if you want black females to come back to the "other side" then you are going to need to eat the v like us white boys
That might be a part of it that and most black dudes is lazy and don't wana work fo ish feel me.. But the v part man that's like playin your favorite sport in the Parkin lot of a sewage plant bro
tom goad

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Feb 26, 2014
I have read all the post on this subject, but I HAVE to comment on this one. He's right ! Blacks don't kiss, lick or even comes to a girl's womanhood.. They are most happy about a blow -job or sticking it in a girl's ass.(BAD). All the HUFF about the big black stud is a joke. Have you ever checked out X-rated videos? They are huge, but it's a wet noodle. It never get hard ,and there foreplay sucks. all they want to get off.... No one told them how to whack when they grew up. So , when ever they can con a girl with drugs or money...they make all the bastards they can. NO ,? look around you . see all the young girls with kids and no husband. As it started years ago, they don't to belong to society, THEY want to take over.
All for those that have dreams about have sex with a black woman..... forget it ! They're rude crude, and have the worst hygiene you ever know. From anywhere in the world! HONEST. If you make them pregnant ...Man, your stuck your whole life with an animal.
Je pars avec vous.,
Tom
HelloDarling

United States

#18 Feb 26, 2014
Sam...are you the same Sam on a different post that is looking for anthony alamo?
Country

United States

#19 Feb 27, 2014
Black women just want the father of there children to stick around and take responsibility for the children they produced that's all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derek Booker 11 min Upgrade 64
ole break of day offering sexual favors 18 min ole break of day 6
Obama care has just been defunded by trump 19 min no health care plan 10
West terre haute parade fight. 39 min Lyman 27
James Alexander(Confidential Informant) 40 min James Alexander 4
Who would make a good mayor? 48 min Harry Potters Butler 50
Tee Pee (Jul '14) 50 min Curious 84
Weger named as replacement 2 hr Just Saying 18
Simeralls bar sold 3 hr onlooker 22
larry bird barn party (Oct '14) 4 hr Reality Check 112