Do you know anything about this chick?

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AJW

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 29, 2011
Any body know anything about brittany watts? heard she may have an std(herpies), help a brother out.
RiverRat

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jun 30, 2011
I wouldnt touch her! Tangled up with way too much meth and sex with anybody that would get it for her!!
shaved nads

AOL

#3 Jun 30, 2011
AJW wrote:
Any body know anything about brittany watts? heard she may have an std(herpies), help a brother out.
brotha I'd go ahead and hit that bareback, nowhati'msayin?
straight

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jun 30, 2011
wow
AJW

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 30, 2011
RiverRat do you actually know this or is that just a guess?lol
justice2

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jun 30, 2011
i believe its brittany knoblett now
AJW

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jun 30, 2011
i'm guessin she's married then.lol know who the guy is?
justice2

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Jun 30, 2011
shes married but i hear she left him for some chick.
AJW

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jun 30, 2011
wow. thats pretty shitty. did you work with her somewhere or something?
justice2

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jul 1, 2011
who wants to know???
Gimme Head

AOL

#12 Jul 2, 2011
man I rememeber her fondly. she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. that's some talent I'm tellin you.
ajw

United States

#13 Jul 3, 2011
ha im sure you do gh, but i doubt itlol justice i got the scoop from somebody else, she got married like 2 months ago and then started messing around with meth and pot when her husband was at work then she started messing around with some lesbian from alorica, go figure, now they're getting divorced. tell you what, girls from terre haute are nothing but meth addicted whores nowadays. makes girls from west t look good lol
lol

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jul 4, 2011
shes a nice girl. got outta a messed up marriage. dude was a prick i guess but who knows
tacomania

United States

#16 Jul 4, 2011
funny lol cause everybody on his thread has said the exact opposite. you wouldnt hapen to be one of those meth addicts to would you?
lol

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jul 5, 2011
hell no people that do that shit r stupid. And i said i heard he was a prick but who knows. i dont know him and aint judging him.
Jim

Brazil, IN

#18 Jul 6, 2011
lol= level of losers
against Jim

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jul 8, 2011
gee did u think of that one all by yourself? What a witty comeback, definitely 8th grade education material.
curious

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jul 15, 2011
aint her dad a cop or somethin
hey

United States

#21 Aug 1, 2011
this is her ex husband, james. yes her dad is a cop yes ive heard the rumors of her getting on drugs and yes she is also turned lesbian. thats why we got divorced, just to clear things up. no im not a prick, she went crazy after we got married. so now you know the facts. and GimmeHead thats absolutely false, she's terrible at doing that
Gimme Head

AOL

#22 Aug 2, 2011
hey wrote:
this is her ex husband, james. yes her dad is a cop yes ive heard the rumors of her getting on drugs and yes she is also turned lesbian. thats why we got divorced, just to clear things up. no im not a prick, she went crazy after we got married. so now you know the facts. and GimmeHead thats absolutely false, she's terrible at doing that
too bad 'hey' that she never gave you head......prolly cause she was havin her tonsils tickled by me mmmmuuuuhahhahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White girls who only date blacks 3 min XXX 8
Man arrested for raping his own sister. (Apr '09) 7 min XXX 34
Meth Firefighter in Florida on City's Money 10 min Sensible 9
County Hightway And Curry Drive Chip And Seal! 20 min Chipseal 2
Word on the street is... 31 min sad face 4
obama needs to resign 1 hr Toni 23
my thing smells real bad (Dec '13) 1 hr Chelsea S 15
Daycare arrest 4 hr itsallgood 4
Zorah Shrine 22 hr Elephant Whisperer 30
Joe Newport in over his head Tue Frink 4