Fundraisers for Felons
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth no Dare

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Why is WBOW FM hosting a fundraiser for a Felon at Fairbanks Park???? Is this really to pay for medical bills or for an Attorney? All contributors should know...He was DUI when he got those injuries. Give me a Break - Only in Terre Haute!
Provost

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2012
I figure the THPD are going cuff Quinn at his own SQUID party!
SOUTHENDER

Clinton, IN

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Who is Quinn and what is the story?

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Truth no Dare wrote:
Why is WBOW FM hosting a fundraiser for a Felon at Fairbanks Park???? Is this really to pay for medical bills or for an Attorney? All contributors should know...He was DUI when he got those injuries. Give me a Break - Only in Terre Haute!
Are you referring to Jacob Quinn, the guy that was in the motorcycle accident on May 22nd?

Are you saying he was drunk at the time of the crash?
Provost

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2012
The one the only! His 2nd DUI, per word at TH City Hall!

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#6 Jun 21, 2012
Provost wrote:
Interesting, I didn't read that in the tribune star article. I was unaware he was charged with a DUI as a result of the crash that night.
Provost

United States

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Wow Man, you use The Terre Haute,Tribune for your information. That rag should never be used as a truth source, KCACO! They only report what they want you to know. Big Money/Poltics involved there to. Dope/Drinking/Dragging was not mentioned, but it happens on TH city streets, by SQUIDS. An "Insult term" used for rice burners, who have more power under their crotch than they can handle!
Grouchy

Clinton, IN

#8 Jun 23, 2012
Provost wrote:
Do you have anything to back this up?
Smith

Whiting, IN

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Proof?
someone on the inside

United States

#10 Jun 27, 2012
Quinn tested positive for opiates and alcohol, he didn't have a license to drive a motorcycle ....Owens had a learners permit to ride motorcycles but was suppose to wear a helmet and not be riding the bike after dark while having the permit...before anyone starts talking...No it doesn't justify them getting hit, but maybe if all 3 parties involved had been following the law none of this would have happened. A fundraiser is ludacris! If the radio/tv station is doing that let's start a fundraising effort for the man who is still sitting in jail. A man who now has missed a month of work, who surely will be behind on child support, and whose family is going to be paying for the best defense team in the state. Or a fundraiser to pay for the funeral of the man who unfortunately lost his life. Terre Haute, You are ridiculous! Backwards add place... so Glad I left there!
Momma

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2012
I really doubt the news media is sponsoring the fundraiser. It must be friends who are holding the event. At any rate the public needs to know what the facts are.
someone on the inside

Osceola, IN

#13 Jun 28, 2012
according to wbow's website they are having this fundraiser tomorrow night at fairbanks park. The public needs to know the facts of this case before donating hard earned money to someone who clearly broke the law himself. If I were donating to a cause I thought was good and then found out during court proceedings that he was not so innocent after all, I would be a very unhappy person.
Momma wrote:
I really doubt the news media is sponsoring the fundraiser. It must be friends who are holding the event. At any rate the public needs to know what the facts are.
Grouchy

Clinton, IN

#14 Jun 28, 2012
someone on the inside wrote:
according to wbow's website they are having this fundraiser tomorrow night at fairbanks park. The public needs to know the facts of this case before donating hard earned money to someone who clearly broke the law himself. If I were donating to a cause I thought was good and then found out during court proceedings that he was not so innocent after all, I would be a very unhappy person. <quoted text>
Better hit facebook then. the word spreads fast through that little wonder. Try the local news facebook pages.
Truth no Dare

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jul 25, 2012
Heard Jacob Quinn acted the Fool in Division V, the 23rd of July! 2nd DUI and oppiates in system, night of the mayhem at 17th & Hulman! He told the judge he had "..already Graduated the Drug and Alcohol Program." Well, Congratulations Mr. Quinn!
I see JAIL time in this punk, SQUID CREWman's future!
Fool Me Once

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Aug 19, 2012
I donated that hot evening. Now I find out about this thread.
I want to know, where I get my money returned?
Will WBOW - Crossroads have another fundraiser, since the young man can't seem to stay out of trouble?
Did the money go to the Hospital? How much was made?
What are the criminal reckless charges about?
Thanks for any sane, common sense, answers, if anyone really knows.
If you don't know, please don't comment..I'll call WBOW

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Aug 19, 2012
Did WBOW actually sponsor an event to benefit an individual? Airing the info, advertizing if you will, for the public's knowledge may have been their main function.
southsidelady

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Aug 19, 2012
Fool Me Once wrote:
I donated that hot evening. Now I find out about this thread.
I want to know, where I get my money returned?
Will WBOW - Crossroads have another fundraiser, since the young man can't seem to stay out of trouble?
Did the money go to the Hospital? How much was made?
What are the criminal reckless charges about?
Thanks for any sane, common sense, answers, if anyone really knows.
If you don't know, please don't comment..I'll call WBOW
Anytime I read the paper or listen to news I go away with more questions than answers. No reporters here or on national news don't seem to ask the questions I have or think of.

Call WBOW? rotfl Who are you to tell peole not to comment?

I would like to know who of the squids are related to who. Race must also be an issue.

Some reasonable people must not have read the "rag" of a paper or the topix thread about this or what quin said himself. Others as usual are being their stupid selfs while trying to protect or appease all the local foolishness, lies and goings on in this town. The news seemed to ignore other things that happened at that corner since too. Just like they ignored events or damages they caused for reporting on the man with the Obama signs in his yard but refused to report the trouble they caused for the man. Or about how local black people or democrats and their news paper think anyone disagreeing with them on any matters should be ignored or attacked then all news after is quieted. Course they will cover for their own and refuse to print or discusss indepth conversation, questions, or reprots phoned in to them.

My neighbor lady wants to see that cornor cleaned up and so do I. It's just trashy and keeps drawing stupidity.
Squid Squacker

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Aug 19, 2012
WBOW and Crossroad affliates not only advertised, but hosted the Quinn Benefit!
Photo posted today.
Good Luck in getting any money returned! He "drunk or drugged" it all away by now!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21 Aug 19, 2012
Weren't these squid people in the intersection of 13th and College blocking traffic and causing disruption the night after their friend was hit and killed?
Didn't they also cause some problems in Terre Town the evening after their friend committed suicide on 13 1/2 ST?
What, they don't know how to hold a bonafide vigil?
VIGIL

Fremont, CA

#22 Aug 19, 2012
Mertle wrote:
Weren't these squid people in the intersection of 13th and College blocking traffic and causing disruption the night after their friend was hit and killed?
Didn't they also cause some problems in Terre Town the evening after their friend committed suicide on 13 1/2 ST?
What, they don't know how to hold a bonafide vigil?
Well then stop having vigils behind your wifes back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimi Anderson watch out 11 min Just Saying 4
easy girls in terre haute 22 min hautescum 3
News James Comey fired as FBI director 1 hr bad bob 3,947
When you touch your bhole after chopping up jal... (Jan '15) 2 hr Dr Poopinstein 15
Home alone 2 hr Dr Poopinstein 9
The real truth why toilet paper sticks to a butt 2 hr Wipe that dragon 8
My stomach hurts 2 hr bean tooter 12
Feds at VCSC (Jun '16) Sun operation mongoo... 2,059

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages