Dan

Chicago, IL

#82 Jan 2, 2013
I drink with this guy.
He is a good man
Huh Hmm

Sullivan, IN

#83 Jan 2, 2013
Topix is like a gost town. Is it because of the holidays? Or because no one is posting on Topix anymore.
Pimpin is gone I think.
Where is Keep Calm?
Momma?
The Camedian
Mercy 666
and many others
Huh Hmm?

I think this cycle is over!
Sad but good in many ways.
Huh Hmm

Sullivan, IN

#84 Jan 2, 2013
Yes I know misspelled ghost! Damn!

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#85 Jan 2, 2013
Huh Hmm wrote:
Topix is like a gost town. Is it because of the holidays? Or because no one is posting on Topix anymore.
Pimpin is gone I think.
Where is Keep Calm?
Momma?
The Camedian
Mercy 666
and many others
Huh Hmm?
I think this cycle is over!
Sad but good in many ways.
I'm not gone, I just never read anything worth commenting on anymore.
Momma

Crawfordsville, IN

#86 Jan 2, 2013
I'm back, just had much company and fixings for the holidays. The grand kids took over anything with Internet access.
swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#87 Jan 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
I dunno who?
Grey Goose

Terre Haute, IN

#89 Jul 8, 2013
I cannot believe that this guy gets everyone fired up so easily. Its easy to understand that someone acts one way on the internet because they cannot act this way in real life. He knows if he did he would surely get a beatdown himself so he comes to the internet for his release. He's a wannabe. Let him be.
Momma

United States

#90 Jul 8, 2013
Grey Goose wrote:
I cannot believe that this guy gets everyone fired up so easily. Its easy to understand that someone acts one way on the internet because they cannot act this way in real life. He knows if he did he would surely get a beatdown himself so he comes to the internet for his release. He's a wannabe. Let him be.
No one has ever heard of entertainment apparently. Maybe they believe all actors are exactly like the characters they portray on screen too.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#91 Jul 8, 2013
Grey Goose wrote:
I cannot believe that this guy gets everyone fired up so easily. Its easy to understand that someone acts one way on the internet because they cannot act this way in real life. He knows if he did he would surely get a beatdown himself so he comes to the internet for his release. He's a wannabe. Let him be.
You're wrong yet again retards. I'm just as blunt in real life as I am on here. Never had a problem with anybody trying to assault me either because all of you dumbfucks that start throwing around threats and acting like badasses are always sniveling cowards when you come face to face with someone.
observer

United States

#92 Jul 8, 2013
You seem to like playing with retards. Makes you feel superior, and with your small mind I suppose it does.. lets hear it..I know you'll have a comeback. You always do.com e on retard show somemore of your pathetic replys.
retard observer

Terre Haute, IN

#93 Jul 8, 2013
You are requesting a reply to your post. Since you have stated that he only replies to retards you want him to reply to you? Therefore you must be a retard. way to go retard

“Licensed Fool”

Since: May 12

Not laughing with you...

#94 Jul 8, 2013
retard observer wrote:
You are requesting a reply to your post. Since you have stated that he only replies to retards you want him to reply to you? Therefore you must be a retard. way to go retard
Well played sir. Well played.
Per

Terre Haute, IN

#95 Jul 8, 2013
Pimp is the same person as kcaco
observer

United States

#96 Jul 8, 2013
retard observer wrote:
You are requesting a reply to your post. Since you have stated that he only replies to retards you want him to reply to you? Therefore you must be a retard. way to go retard
That's what I'm talking about.You're the one that chimed in with a post name of " retard observer" not me. LOL. way to go retard!

Since: Oct 12

United States

#97 Jul 8, 2013
observer wrote:
You seem to like playing with retards. Makes you feel superior, and with your small mind I suppose it does.. lets hear it..I know you'll have a comeback. You always do.com e on retard show somemore of your pathetic replys.
A comeback to what? The rambling of yet another butthurt retard? Feel free to come to a point anytime dumbass.
off topic

Marshall, IL

#98 Jul 8, 2013
Who cares who he/she/it is!
Puppet Master

Terre Haute, IN

#99 Jul 8, 2013
Pimpin = Comedian

You'll see many posts by Pimpin followed immediately by the Comedian. Many times he's so caught up in himself when he makes a post he forgets a basic rule in trolling 101 & uses his sock puppets back to back

Pimpin + Comedian = KC&CO

Narcissism at it's finest.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#100 Jul 8, 2013
Puppet Master wrote:
Pimpin = Comedian
You'll see many posts by Pimpin followed immediately by the Comedian. Many times he's so caught up in himself when he makes a post he forgets a basic rule in trolling 101 & uses his sock puppets back to back
Pimpin + Comedian = KC&CO
Narcissism at it's finest.
Well at least he/they are entertaining.

“Licensed Fool”

Since: May 12

Not laughing with you...

#101 Jul 8, 2013
Puppet Master wrote:
Pimpin = Comedian
You'll see many posts by Pimpin followed immediately by the Comedian. Many times he's so caught up in himself when he makes a post he forgets a basic rule in trolling 101 & uses his sock puppets back to back
Pimpin + Comedian = KC&CO
Narcissism at it's finest.
Nope dumbass. Two separate people. Just similar interests in politics and making fun of retards.
TRUST

Terre Haute, IN

#102 Jul 8, 2013
Papaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least he/they are entertaining.
They are about as entertaining as Fox News

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powerdyne to Deliver Jobs and Investment to Ter... 26 min Great Dane 34
Add A Word / Drop A Word (Nov '10) 1 hr not again 4,589
Cobblestone Crossing (Mar '11) 2 hr hmmm 73
Nightlife 2 hr Kit Kat 7
Jimmy Smith resigns 2 hr all knowing 46
Johnathan Rogers 3 hr A Friend 2
lyman roberts new trial date Nov 18 pre trial ... 4 hr lone wolf 23
Fuson Dealership 6 hr lona 20
Jeff Stevens 18 hr Sensible 27
Union Hospital Sat Rondrell 792
Terre Haute Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Terre Haute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Terre Haute News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Terre Haute

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:23 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:23AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Live Dallas Score and Analysis
NFL12:05 PM
DeMarco Murray active for Cowboys vs. Colts
NBC Sports12:15 PM
T.Y. Hilton inactive for Colts
ESPN12:21 PM
Colts' Hilton (hamstring) out vs. Cowboys
Yahoo! Sports12:33 PM
Cowboys RB Murray active vs. Colts