?

“Taxes are too darn high”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Well thats easy to figure out.....

Go to Topix settings and select

"Directory"

It has all the users listed by user name with their real name , address and phone number.

Jeez oh pete
eyebawl

Franklin, IN

#3 Oct 15, 2012
WILLIAM DALE MATHERLY

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Not often that someone wants to know about me. I'm just a local businessman that has built my empire on hard work and a firm backhand. I started out slingin on the corners until I had enough for a down payment on a stable and a couple of ho's to get me started. The rest as they say is history. Since then I've diversified and continue to do so. The headaches continue to grow, but the stacks do to, yeah bitches!
Corn Fed

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Rollerover wrote:
Well thats easy to figure out.....
Go to Topix settings and select
"Directory"
It has all the users listed by user name with their real name , address and phone number.
Jeez oh pete
You are so full of shit...Jeez oh pete!
South Ender

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Oct 19, 2012
He's a high school freshman who takes the bus to school, hides his smart phone from the teachers, and posts in study hall when they aren't looking. He's a little guy, about 5' 3", 105 pounds, can't find a girl friend, comtemplates whether he's homosexual or not. Has a bad case of acne, but he's gonna order some Proactiv. I think that about covers it.

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Oct 19, 2012
South Ender wrote:
He's a high school freshman who takes the bus to school, hides his smart phone from the teachers, and posts in study hall when they aren't looking. He's a little guy, about 5' 3", 105 pounds, can't find a girl friend, comtemplates whether he's homosexual or not. Has a bad case of acne, but he's gonna order some Proactiv. I think that about covers it.
It's ok little buddy, no need to project. Come on by and I can get you everything you need to get over your problems. I've got roids and black market scripts for your obvious lack of any sort of physical development and acne. If you're bouncing back and forth between faggotism and hetereoism I have a couple pre-op ho's with titties and dongs for you to slap around, you'll be in heaven. I understand you're frustrated but bring that attitude to my compound and you will get the pimp hand. This ain't going to be free, have you learned to steal from mommy's purse yet? From the sound of things check her room, probably some meth or some form of uppers, I am open to trading.
Hedy Lamarr

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Oct 19, 2012
PIADW = KCCO.

It's really not that hard to figure out.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#9 Oct 19, 2012
Hedy Lamarr wrote:
PIADW = KCCO.
What....you don't think the Haute has more than 1 intelligent guy?

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Oct 19, 2012
Hedy Lamarr wrote:
PIADW = KCCO.
This has already been covered dumbass, we're not the same person.
Hedy Lamarr

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Oct 19, 2012
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>
PIADW = KCCO.....dumbass!
I got ur back

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Oct 19, 2012
Thank You & yes this PIADW & KCCO are both sick individuals.I would say PIADW is a Bastard Sex Offender! He's probably got a D*ck & a Vagina!!PIADW has been banned once I will take care of this trash soon!
I got ur back

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Shut ur Nasty mouth you SOB! WE DON'T LIKE UR KIND!

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Oct 19, 2012
I got ur back wrote:
<quoted text>Shut ur Nasty mouth you SOB! WE DON'T LIKE UR KIND!
Just another rabid bitch off her leash and in need of a good beatdown. I pray for the sake of the community you've been fixed. At least then you would have a legitimate excuse for being such an obese piece of crap. However due to your obvious irritability and irrational nature I'd say it's likely you're on a extra heavy cycle at the moment.
Momma

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Oct 19, 2012
I got ur back wrote:
Thank You & yes this PIADW & KCCO are both sick individuals.I would say PIADW is a Bastard Sex Offender! He's probably got a D*ck & a Vagina!!PIADW has been banned once I will take care of this trash soon!
What makes you say PIADW has been banned before and for what?
Do they really ban posters ? Cause there are some others who could a long vacation.
Tuesday

Shepardsville, IN

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Just thought PIADW would like to make use of his thread.

Now when we are in the mood for his cyber thug tongue we know where to find him.

PIADW give me some tongue action!
Gto

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Dec 3, 2012
PIADW is an obnoxious and pompous a&&.
Jimmy Chews

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Dec 3, 2012
KCACO is in county,

Garden City, MI

#19 Dec 3, 2012
You bitches starved for attention or something. What was the point in resurrecting this thread. By the way GTO, get used to it bitch because I'm not going anywhere. You're probably another shining example of some fugly bitch with too much lip that doesn't know her place. Bitches are out of control in this town. It's obvious the men aren't keeping their pimp hand strong and letting their ho's run around uncollared. When some cuntbitch like GTO starts poppin off at the mouth I will beat that slut within an inch of her life if need be. It's the only way to keep a bitch in check and remind her she's the property of her man and is to abide by his word, period.
Tori

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Dec 4, 2012
You bitches starved for attention or something. What was the point in resurrecting this thread. By the way GTO, get used to it bitch because I'm not going anywhere. You're probably another shining example of some fugly bitch with too much lip that doesn't know her place. Bitches are out of control in this town. It's obvious the men aren't keeping their pimp hand strong and letting their ho's run around uncollared. When some cuntbitch like GTO starts poppin off at the mouth I will beat that slut within an inch of her life if need be. It's the only way to keep a bitch in check and remind her she's the property of her man and is to abide by his word, period.
Really?? HA..you are a piece of work.It is actually become funny watching you post all of your trash.You are nothing more than a dirty,fat SOB with blue balls! I know it is all you can do to try to build yourself up is to TRY to intimidate others,not working.No one is afraid of you,you are nothing more than a bully.There are your kind everywhere..pathetic POS you will NEVER be a man or any form of one! How I would love to run across a bastard like you just so you can be shown that a Women can stand up to a Bastard like you any day,YOU ARE A NO GOOD WASTE OF SPACE!Get the hell off topix we are all sick of your shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has the more annoying commercial, Ellis Law... 6 min chris johnson 10
News Eight Years For Attempted Robbery 28 min CEO 3
Jamoka Smith 45 min Keep it family 6
City Council moves public sewage meeting 1 hr TomTom 5
Joshua Bellville 1 hr latinbaby 1
News Pachyderms a good clue the circus is in town 1 hr Duke defender 1
Armon Bassett court date 3 hr curious 3
Bad news on Tanoos 6 hr Melvin 11
Franklin Fennell 6 hr Greg 121
Paul Lockhart 23 hr Mike Gunn 36