needed a popular forum

Terre Haute, IN

#257 Sep 7, 2012
Just using this as a good place to get the word out. a certain hispanic terre haute red lobster manager is sleeping with and partying with multiple employees. i know bc one of them is my wife.
needed a popular forum

Terre Haute, IN

#258 Sep 7, 2012
a certain hispanin terre haute red lobster manager is sleeping with and partying with several of his employees. i know bc one of them is my wife.
wheninRome

Terre Haute, IN

#259 Sep 7, 2012
needed a popular forum wrote:
Just using this as a good place to get the word out. a certain hispanic terre haute red lobster manager is sleeping with and partying with multiple employees. i know bc one of them is my wife.
When in Rome ya know, do what they do. When in da Haute do what the open border loving liberals do. It's the only politically correct thing to do married or not.
IndianaAngel

Crawfordsville, IN

#260 Sep 7, 2012
i dunno wrote:
Poor Bottle girl is as clueless as depicted in that hilarious parady. She has been charged with a crime, and duh, guess what, you're supposed to show remorse so the judge goes easy on you at sentencing. Hundreds of facebook comments show her bragging and all her stupid low life friends egging her on.
I had no idea there were so many ignorant people in this country. No wonder the unemployment rate is so high. Who would hire any of these dummies that call themselves her friends?
I agree...!!! It shows how ignorant and dumb she is acting..lol
Cledus

Terre Haute, IN

#261 Sep 12, 2012
i dunno wrote:
She has been charged with a crime, and duh, guess what, you're supposed to show remorse so the judge goes easy on you at sentencing.
Shouldn't all the people on the Burlington Coat Factory lot be charged with a crime? There was a minor who was cited for exposing herself to the crowd. I think everyone on that lot should have to registor as a sex offender!!
ALE

Reelsville, IN

#262 Sep 12, 2012
Are we seriously still b*tching about the GD parking lot!! Yeah it was a white trash thing to do, but its over with & hopefully they won't allow that part to happen again.
jeff smith

Terre Haute, IN

#263 Sep 12, 2012
i saw bottle girl at the verve last night walking in. i bought a bottle of scotch and i thought it tasted a little fishy
Cledus

Terre Haute, IN

#265 Sep 13, 2012
bangenurmom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing u still live with your mom.
Uhmmmm... that was sarcasm.

Now as for your accusations...I'll bet you live in your sister's basement, live your life via the internet, & have yet to see your first real vagina.
Freyr

Garden City, MI

#267 Sep 13, 2012
ashleigh wrote:
I am flat out disgusted at the fact a female would take anything from her ass and put it in her vag!!! Any woman should know this is why were told wipe from front to back shit can cause an infection and who wants shit in their vag anyways??? I couldn't imagine how any man thinks this can be sexy, hot, ect... nothing sexy about a shitty bottle and a shitty vagina! Tl
You're completely right, I prefer ass to mouth, ass to puss is just disgusting.
Marshall Dillon

Clinton, IN

#268 Sep 13, 2012
Freyr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're completely right, I prefer ass to mouth, ass to puss is just disgusting.
could you demonstrate for me?
justsayn

United States

#269 Sep 15, 2012
bubba atkinson,driving wva's lowboy, hit a bridge on I-70,tore it all to hell and left it.
lessonlady

Zionsville, IN

#271 Sep 15, 2012
ashleigh wrote:
I am flat out disgusted at the fact a female would take anything from her ass and put it in her vag!!! Any woman should know this is why were told wipe from front to back shit can cause an infection and who wants shit in their vag anyways??? I couldn't imagine how any man thinks this can be sexy, hot, ect... nothing sexy about a shitty bottle and a shitty vagina! Tl
Well Ashleigh, you where taught correctly on how to wipe you undercarriage, Im not sure Bottle Girl was taught anything, I would bet her Mother is either just like her, or was never able to control her.
In my opinion, she has shamed not only herself, but her whole family.
Keep calm and carry on

Terre Haute, IN

#272 Sep 15, 2012
Bottle girl wipes front to back and then back to front. She said she uses just 1 sheet of TP. I think her puzz is very nice and sweet tasting. Love her tat tatas too.
The E

Terre Haute, IN

#273 Sep 17, 2012
i sorta feel bad that she's going to die lonely. Would any of you fall in love with this girl, ever?
Keep calm and carry on

Terre Haute, IN

#275 Sep 17, 2012
I would, she has a great body and a lot of freak in her! Daddy likes that!
Pimpin in a Double Wide

Garden City, MI

#276 Sep 18, 2012
Keep calm and carry on wrote:
I would, she has a great body and a lot of freak in her! Daddy likes that!
A great body? What the hell video did you watch because it sure as hell wasn't the same one I saw.
Boring

Terre Haute, IN

#277 Sep 18, 2012
needed a popular forum wrote:
a certain hispanin terre haute red lobster manager is sleeping with and partying with several of his employees. i know bc one of them is my wife.
Well then if you know it, you havent filed yet you are the fool. No marriage comes back from that.
Truth-Hurts

Terre Haute, IN

#278 Sep 18, 2012
OMG seriously, people are STILL talking about this? WOW
purple squirrel

Terre Haute, IN

#279 Sep 18, 2012
Truth-Hurts wrote:
OMG seriously, people are STILL talking about this? WOW
you did
Keep calm and carry on

Terre Haute, IN

#280 Sep 18, 2012
Yeah she is hot, love those tat tats! I would do her in a New York minute!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My butt was itching so I scratched it 27 min Scratchin Sniff 2
Advice Janitor 1 hr Knows her well 3
I am in love with my left foot and it loves me ... 1 hr Kiss me quick 10
Advics Janitor 1 hr A friend of hers 4
How to report someone to code enforcement 4 hr Gregor Samsa 7
easy girls in terre haute 5 hr Just saying 7
So how nervous is Danny Taboos 5 hr isu 10
PETER (haha) Tanoos 11 hr One legged Jerry 4

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web