Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

Charles

Beech Grove, IN

#1 Feb 25, 2014
You just cannot polish a Turd!
Granny

Carmel, IN

#2 Feb 25, 2014
It's not where you are, it's who you are, that makes where your at what it is.
Mercy666

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Feb 25, 2014
Granny wrote:
It's not where you are, it's who you are, that makes where your at what it is.
Sorry 'Granny' but there is no justification for the way people and the system is in Terrible Haute. The filth and mannerisms are nationally known here, including the lack of academic freedoms, lack of integrity, the corruption, nepotism.. that keeps all the filth in local offices and appointments, is totally un-called for but loved. Just like Hoosier Hospitality is a thing of the past replaced by PC-ness, tyranny, fascism, special interest groups, lying commies down to not having any form of real media or journalist.

TH is nothing but a Zionist led, socially engineered village of idiots and Agenda 21 following the path of destruction by the United Nations and the corrupt. All you have to do is walk, or trudge, the nasty halls of city hall and etc. All connected, all kiss ass for some perceived notion of being better than the rest, not caring what happens to future generations or the nation as long as they all get theirs now while walking over all others. Period. Commies and filth one and all.

I mean who else will stand by and tolerate being told their elected leaders (sic) don't lead but the local college, bankers, Freemasons, special interest groups, and business, corporate scum do. Of course giving awards and pats on the back for doing nothing but ruining others and taking advantages.

Terrible Haute... "no-wheres-ville man.... no wheres villes.'
Unaffiliated

Rockford, IL

#4 Feb 25, 2014
Say it ain't so, joe!
Transformed

Rockford, IL

#5 Feb 25, 2014
Charles wrote:
You just cannot polish a Turd!
BUT u can turn a ho into a housewife!
tom goad

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Feb 25, 2014
Mercy666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry 'Granny' but there is no justification for the way people and the system is in Terrible Haute. The filth and mannerisms are nationally known here, including the lack of academic freedoms, lack of integrity, the corruption, nepotism.. that keeps all the filth in local offices and appointments, is totally un-called for but loved. Just like Hoosier Hospitality is a thing of the past replaced by PC-ness, tyranny, fascism, special interest groups, lying commies down to not having any form of real media or journalist.
TH is nothing but a Zionist led, socially engineered village of idiots and Agenda 21 following the path of destruction by the United Nations and the corrupt. All you have to do is walk, or trudge, the nasty halls of city hall and etc. All connected, all kiss ass for some perceived notion of being better than the rest, not caring what happens to future generations or the nation as long as they all get theirs now while walking over all others. Period. Commies and filth one and all.
I mean who else will stand by and tolerate being told their elected leaders (sic) don't lead but the local college, bankers, Freemasons, special interest groups, and business, corporate scum do. Of course giving awards and pats on the back for doing nothing but ruining others and taking advantages.
Terrible Haute... "no-wheres-ville man.... no wheres villes.'
You know I heard this sort of rot since last Aug. about T H, before I moved here last month. Granted I have only been in this great city for a short time, all you said is bunk! Its' a lot better than many places. I have found town friendly & helpful. The business are run well , I have shopped at quite a few since moving. The restaurants clean, the food good, the service excellent! Traffic is awesome. It's very easy to get around or to get to an highway ( I 70 south, I 74 north) I have met a lot of new friendly , helpful people in Terre haute. I love it here! I'm also to glad to be back Ind. If you have some sort of education or skill, or training there no problem. Good- livable - house are all over T H and it doesn't cost an arm & leg to own one. A few thousands in saving, good credit, well trained Realtor , and Loan company ( write back and I'll give both that I had great success with. I have watch the crime in this area for over 6 months. You have nothing to complain about. It's so petty & minor. Try living in another place. I bet you will never make it. I would suggest Bloomington Ill. It's only 2.5 hours from here. See how you like that town. You think you city is full of snitches and your Cops are Brutes ? Go there for awhile, it will open eyes up for sure ! And the crooks, shady business ? There's all you want.( remember Illinois has been run by criminals for decades- the 4 governors have been sent to prison) If not there have you ever lived anywhere in the USA ....or Europe ....anywhere? Quit you're bitching and try and make this place better. Or as an old new friend told me the other day" Leave if you don't like it"!!!
TRUTH

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Feb 25, 2014
tom goad wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I heard this sort of rot since last Aug. about T H, before I moved here last month. Granted I have only been in this great city for a short time, all you said is bunk! Its' a lot better than many places. I have found town friendly & helpful. The business are run well , I have shopped at quite a few since moving. The restaurants clean, the food good, the service excellent! Traffic is awesome. It's very easy to get around or to get to an highway ( I 70 south, I 74 north) I have met a lot of new friendly , helpful people in Terre haute. I love it here! I'm also to glad to be back Ind. If you have some sort of education or skill, or training there no problem. Good- livable - house are all over T H and it doesn't cost an arm & leg to own one. A few thousands in saving, good credit, well trained Realtor , and Loan company ( write back and I'll give both that I had great success with. I have watch the crime in this area for over 6 months. You have nothing to complain about. It's so petty & minor. Try living in another place. I bet you will never make it. I would suggest Bloomington Ill. It's only 2.5 hours from here. See how you like that town. You think you city is full of snitches and your Cops are Brutes ? Go there for awhile, it will open eyes up for sure ! And the crooks, shady business ? There's all you want.( remember Illinois has been run by criminals for decades- the 4 governors have been sent to prison) If not there have you ever lived anywhere in the USA ....or Europe ....anywhere? Quit you're bitching and try and make this place better. Or as an old new friend told me the other day" Leave if you don't like it"!!!
Indiana ranks much lower than IL. on government accountability. It's only highlighted more in IL. because they actually prosecute bad law makers and cops, unlike IN does. Most IN. people are fine with political corruption and police gestapos as long as it doesn't happen to them personally. After all everyone is guilty unless you are in government or some overpaid cop with a chip on your shoulder. They really believe that non-sense in Indiana. Also Indiana people don't exercise so at least there's one good thing.
TRUTH

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 Feb 25, 2014
Mercy666 wrote:
<quoted text>Terrible Haute... "no-wheres-ville man.... no wheres villes.'
That's why they get away with the things that they do. To be frank, at first I didn't believe all the claims of election fraud and corruption. So I sought out the truth on my own and was shocked what they get away with in Vigo County behind closed doors. I was shocked at all of the false arrests for revenge. I was shocked at the law breaking attorneys.
rent a moving van

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Feb 25, 2014
Mercy 666 why don't you rent a moving van a leave ? Park it in front of your house on 7th Street load up and go find your happy place.
God speed
tom goad

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Feb 25, 2014
Thanks for all the comments. Those from Illinois I prayed for you. Big changes and BS is coming down the shoot. Yes, There are a lot of fine people in that state and even some honest, hard working politicians working as best as they can to make the place better. But!!........when it comes out with Laws like the fines for throwing out a Butt( and Jail & prison time too ), new petty little taxes added on this & that. Snitches , like in Bars. They push another drink on U....by the time you tip Him Or Her ( it will probably a Her) and go out to your car. They have already called the Cops with the make of your car, your license plate number, and the direction your heading. Nice huh ?!!! Want another example ? Same thing when go and buy Booze from a Liquor Store. If the clerk(?) thinks you have been drinking, same thing. The lets talk about the FLOOD of ghetto trash come downstate out of Chicago and taking over small ( once quiet& better places to live ). I went back there over 10 years ago and the town I left is turning into a Crime ridden dump! Everyone that can moves way. Pass the belt line or small towns. I have friends (in high standing still there ) and we believe it will loose State Farm soon. The biggest employer in the area .Then what are they going to do with all that trash ? Il boggels un esprit ce trou d'enfer, il sera.
rent a moving van

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Feb 25, 2014
Hello the motor is running where are busy marching on the government steps in Indy?
rent a moving van

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Feb 26, 2014
What you are still living here Mercy 666 ??
Wabash

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Feb 26, 2014
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> That's why they get away with the things that they do. To be frank, at first I didn't believe all the claims of election fraud and corruption. So I sought out the truth on my own and was shocked what they get away with in Vigo County behind closed doors. I was shocked at all of the false arrests for revenge. I was shocked at the law breaking attorneys.
Please post proof or shut up.
tom goad

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Mar 1, 2014
Wabash wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post proof or shut up.
Okay, I'm not here to put down Illinois . Prove me wrong. Take a trip up 63 then to 74 and head west to a town called " Nergoville "..opps...Bloomington. Have fun. ;)
I step in here to say that all the BS about Terre Haute is bunk. It's a great place to live ...even in the inter-city. I research this place for over 5 months...and one visit. You don't how well you off you are.
Give some time, Indiana well recognize what a " Gem " T H is.
God be with you.
Tom
Nope

Fremont, CA

#17 Mar 1, 2014
rent a moving van wrote:
What you are still living here Mercy 666 ??
I personally think it's great that Mercy 666 is speaking out against the police state that Indiana has become. It's good to see one person NOT suck up to the local legal mafia in Terre Haute, And furthermore, If there wasn't at least some truth to the things Mercy 666 is saying then you would be so cross with him. Think about that.
craig

Mishawaka, IN

#18 Mar 1, 2014
if you smoke meth, Terre Haute is Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a such thing as good internet service ... 47 min dogman 4
Feds at VCSC 50 min Disgusted Constit... 885
school board 52 min Teacher 6
Nikki S 57 min Kathy 1
Sycamore Club 1 hr not surprised 74
Carl Ford 2 hr Hmm 2
News Governor signs bill reducing marijuana penaltie... 2 hr LOL 4
mikes market is sold 6 hr HAHA 17

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web