Computers. Best place to purchase in ...

Computers. Best place to purchase in TH. Best, cheapest for repair

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

BamBam

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Dec 11, 2012
With all the choices and varying prices for everything where in TH is the best place that has a good selection, knowledgeable, reasonable cost for new computers and to get one repaired. Maybe even to have one built. thank you. We've endured enough rip-offs from the countless repair shops in town. To the conflicts of information we are being told.

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#2 Dec 11, 2012
No chance

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Dec 11, 2012
I'd avoid newegg...while they my have good prices their customer service is horrible and return policy is tricky...buyer beware.
Look Around

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I dont work for newegg but I have yet to have a problem. Not sure what you purchased but I have bought more than 12 laptops and desktops and have not had a single problem. But if you are looking for a computer it is much better than ebay. There are many different routes you can go with when purchasing a new computer and who ever was the original poster I say this if you just want a one time fee buy it outright stock and rely on the warranty and your getting what you pay for. There are no computers made to last for a lifetime. Just get something in the middle and upgrade every few years.
BamBam

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Dec 12, 2012
thank you!
burp

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Dec 12, 2012
I bought all my stuff off newegg over 5 years ago. It still plays every game I throw at it. Its not the fastest thing out there but its been stable and reliable. I did it for under 900. Read the reviews on all the parts you buy. Take your time and dont rush at it. Putting a pc together is a lot more easy then you may think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i made love to your husband just now 11 min f43rgfgvttscvbtgr... 2
michele Roberts 23 min Church lady 20
Nichole Showalter 31 min Server 1
People on topix are liers and time waisters ful... 1 hr the dean 4
Donald Trump - No Good For America - No Good Fo... 1 hr trump 127
Chad Dycus (Jul '15) 3 hr Foxmoto420 5
What Do Y'all Think About The TH PD ? 4 hr crispy bacon to go 22
City Council intimidated by police and fire depts 5 hr Northsider 34
Norm Loudermilk 8 hr Buster H 49
Mid Life Crisis 8 hr Rich Dunkin 29