Disgusted

Tyrone, PA

#1 Sep 5, 2008
I want to comment on the restaurant Texas Roadhouse. I eat there about once a week and love the food and service. I am absolutley disgusted with their bathrooms though. How can a place that is always so busy and rolling in the money have such terrible bathrooms? They are always filthy and stink like diarrhea. The women's only has two stalls and no where to stand to wait. With all the people eating there dont they think that more than 2 people will have to use the bathroom at the same time? This is ridiculous. The men's has two urinals together and one stall. It too is disgusting. They should fork some money out to better their restrooms like the Outback Steakhouse's. They should at least have 4-5 stalls for women and 4-5 urinals for men with dividers AND air freshner to spary for the horrible scent. I lost my appetite the other evening after smelling diarrhea in the stall I entered. How gross! I think they need to upscale the bathrooms to be clean and hold more people. Has anyone else been digusted with their bathrooms? I know they cannot help it if someone has diarrhea in ther but htey could at least have air freshner to use. Yuk!
rev billy bob

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2008
Maybe you should flush every now and then!
Disgusted

Tyrone, PA

#4 Sep 5, 2008
Maybe I have kids who need to go the bathroom. I never use public restrooms but I have little kids who do. FYI They can't hold it in.
rev billy bob

Sun Prairie, WI

#5 Sep 5, 2008
I always check out the rest room.If I find a sign employees must wash hands after use.I leave, because if an employee is not smart enough to wash,I do not want eat there.
Chewbacca

Loudonville, OH

#7 Sep 5, 2008
Disgusted wrote:
I want to comment on the restaurant Texas Roadhouse. I eat there about once a week and love the food and service. I am absolutley disgusted with their bathrooms though. How can a place that is always so busy and rolling in the money have such terrible bathrooms? They are always filthy and stink like diarrhea. The women's only has two stalls and no where to stand to wait. With all the people eating there dont they think that more than 2 people will have to use the bathroom at the same time? This is ridiculous. The men's has two urinals together and one stall. It too is disgusting. They should fork some money out to better their restrooms like the Outback Steakhouse's. They should at least have 4-5 stalls for women and 4-5 urinals for men with dividers AND air freshner to spary for the horrible scent. I lost my appetite the other evening after smelling diarrhea in the stall I entered. How gross! I think they need to upscale the bathrooms to be clean and hold more people. Has anyone else been digusted with their bathrooms? I know they cannot help it if someone has diarrhea in ther but htey could at least have air freshner to use. Yuk!
Have you called the general manager of our local Texas Roadhouse to voice this complaint? Have you contacted anyone at their corporate office to inform them of your experience and your sugestions for improvement? I highly doubt they have employees searching internet forums for complaints about there service or ideas for improvement.
cch691971

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2008
I heard one of the employees tell one of the patrons that they had the smallest bathrooms and were the largest restraunt of the chain in this area. I try not to use public bathrooms, but sometimes you just HAVE to, sorry Dirk, but sometimes nature calls us when we least expect it to and we just have to go. The least that these establishments can do, especailly ones that are of the reputation as is Texas Roadhouse, can do is provide its patrons with a clean, spacious, and pleasant environment to relieve ourselves in. Tumbleweed and Lonestar are almost as bad as well.
Terre Haute Visitor

Saint Petersburg, FL

#9 Sep 5, 2008
The Terre Haute Roadhouse was not built from the ground up. They purchased the Western Sizzlin' building and utilized most of it as a way to cut corners.

Still...... it's a very good restaurant and if the bathroom situation was brought to a manager's attention, it would have been rectified ASAP.

Believe it Real Dork!!

Since: Jul 08

Clinton In.

#11 Sep 5, 2008
It doesnt matter what resturant I go too, I always go to the restroom and wash my hands before eating my meal. Yes the Texas Roadhouse needs bigger bathrooms...
Dennis_Daviess Co

United States

#12 Sep 5, 2008
If you don't like the restrooms then take your kid out back maybe he'll learn to go before he goes out too.
Disgusted

Tyrone, PA

#13 Sep 5, 2008
Gosh some of you people have such retarded comments on here. Can we just stay on topic or do we have to be making idiot remarks that have nothing to do with the topic? I just wanted to see if others think their bathrooms suck too.
Amused

Aurora, IL

#14 Sep 5, 2008
Disgusted wrote:
Gosh some of you people have such retarded comments on here. Can we just stay on topic or do we have to be making idiot remarks that have nothing to do with the topic? I just wanted to see if others think their bathrooms suck too.
I agree. It looks like some on here have nothing better to do but be immature. I'd be surprised if there is actually a person out there that has never had to use a public restroom. It happens! For all of them that say to "just hold it", they'll receive their payback for that when they get older and are unable to hold their bladders due to years of abuse!
rev billy bob

Dysart, PA

#15 Sep 6, 2008
when i have to go, i just go in the kitchen. you really want to know what the road kill burger is made of???
rev billy bob

United States

#16 Sep 6, 2008
I make the road kill burger very special, but I'm a m o r o n!
For Your Info

Alexandria, PA

#17 Sep 7, 2008
rev billy bob wrote:
I always check out the rest room.If I find a sign employees must wash hands after use.I leave, because if an employee is not smart enough to wash,I do not want eat there.
You must not eat in many restaurants then because the Board of Health requires all public restrooms to have these handwashing signs posted .
rev billy bob

Sun Prairie, WI

#18 Sep 7, 2008
Hey stupid don't you know a joke when you see one
Amused

Aurora, IL

#19 Sep 7, 2008
rev billy bob wrote:
Hey stupid don't you know a joke when you see one
I guess you are the only one laughing at yourself. I didn't find it funny...you might try working on your jokes!!
stoopid

United States

#21 Sep 7, 2008
Most of the time Rev Billy Bob has retarded remarks. I actually did find that hand-washing one funny. It is true somewhat though. Do employees NEED to be reminded to wash? If so, do you really want to eat there? I dont think this discussion thread was about employees washing their hands though. It was about bathrooms being gross and small.
The Rubber Fist

Wilmington, DE

#22 Sep 7, 2008
Keep your kids away from Rev Billy Bob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Firefighter in Florida on City's Money 8 min intheknow 6
I know ur out there 33 min Anonymous Freak 1
Bryan Pair caught cheating...again! 37 min Jonell 5
Hottest woman in TH over 40? 1 hr Ynot 17
Misty miller 2 hr jim 1
who knows tiffany sears 2 hr Abby 19
Grocery Coupons (Nov '12) 3 hr Sara 61
Zorah Shrine 4 hr XXX 28
Working at Regional Hospital 4 hr Just a Regular Joe 54
Prendergast pleads GUILTY 21 hr Mark 25