Woman Jailed after Shooting Gun

Woman Jailed after Shooting Gun

There are 119 comments on the WTHI Terre Haute story from Jan 30, 2008, titled Woman Jailed after Shooting Gun. In it, WTHI Terre Haute reports that:

A Terre Haute woman is out of jail after shooting a gun inside of a house. Police arrested Pamela Davis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI Terre Haute.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
john

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 30, 2008
Pam Davis is the daughter of Judy Anderson,Commisioner
Dirk

Rossiter, PA

#2 Jan 30, 2008
Wonder what he done to p-ss her off so bad?
WILD BILL

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2008
I would take this incident as a sign. RUN LIKE HELL FROM HER AND NEVER GO BACK
Jay

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2008
I do believe in the right to own fire arms but use them right and have good judgement. I think she should have stayed in jail. She needs the maxium she can get and serve it all.
BONE YARD

League City, TX

#5 Jan 31, 2008
The woman is Judy Anderson's daughter.
Judy is the current county Commissioner.
And the man was Troy Gilbert Terre Haute Police Dept.
colt

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2008
BONE YARD wrote:
The woman is Judy Anderson's daughter.
Judy is the current county Commissioner.
And the man was Troy Gilbert Terre Haute Police Dept.
THATS TREY
hairmagician

Milford, OH

#7 Jan 31, 2008
The name Trey not Troy. and what should it matter who her mom is, hopefully she walks away with a slap on the hand.
Green eyes

League City, TX

#8 Jan 31, 2008
I just wonder how many citizens would be able to take a police officers gun, fire it at him, resist getting arrested and then get released on their own recognizance? Bet your paycheck there was some political strings pulled from mommy....
SusanPaloma

Wood River, IL

#9 Jan 31, 2008
Green eyes wrote:
I just wonder how many citizens would be able to take a police officers gun, fire it at him, resist getting arrested and then get released on their own recognizance? Bet your paycheck there was some political strings pulled from mommy....
Dang, bet the police officer was embarassed. We need more people like her to send to find Osama Bin Laden.
simply smile

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2008
Bet I wouldn't have been released on my on recognizance. Heck, I'd probably still trying to make bail. Thank goodness for mothers!
Dirk

Rossiter, PA

#12 Jan 31, 2008
kool-aid invisible wrote:
A slap on the wrist ? Not as long as T.M. is the prosecutor . Oh , I forgot , he gave a freind a pass on drunk driving not long ago . If this Davis woman gets off , you won't be able to pin it on Burke . Lets see how Terry handles this case .
Not sure where you and I stand, But I totally agree with you on this. And this is'nt the only one where it's obvious there are deals or favors being done.{See my post on The Prosecutors office}
Dirk

Rossiter, PA

#13 Jan 31, 2008
Let's make it clear to all those who are in question... This is NOT the daughter of Judy Anderson/ Ex Mayor. Judith Anderson, associated with the county {Who I hope is defeated in the next election} I happen to know Trey Gilbert, He's a do right kinda guy. He's not the only one who's been named or questioned over a psychotic girlfriend. He's lucky K Mayes isn't involved with her or his a-- would be on the line for some manufactured bullsh-t... Or maybe he will end up being crucified over something that he's not guilty of. Guess that just depends on what she's willing to do. and if Mayes has anything to do with the investigation. WATCH YOUR BACK TREY.
Brown Eyes

League City, TX

#14 Jan 31, 2008
Green eyes wrote:
It's a sad day in Terre Haute when politics plays a part in an attempted murder of a Terre Haute Police Officer. Let's all vote Judy Anderson out of office and don't forget Judge Chris Newton for letting this crazy b--ch out of jail so fast whithout knowing all the facts. Why was this pulled from the news?
Brown Eyes

League City, TX

#15 Jan 31, 2008
hairmagician wrote:
The name Trey not Troy. and what should it matter who her mom is, hopefully she walks away with a slap on the hand.
It matters that her mother is Commissioner Judy Anderson because she used her office to get her daughter out of jail. Anyone else would be charged with attempted murder on one of Terre Haute's finest.
Now what is it, open season on Terre Haute Police.
Just because you are laying down with the guy does not give you the right to try to take his life without some charges against you. Judy Anderson the Commissioner should not have went to Judge Chris Newton and asked for a favor. Judge Newton should have never let her walk out of jail. This is using your political office way beyond the limits.
Friend

Canal Winchester, OH

#16 Jan 31, 2008
Do you all believe everything the news reports?
Think maybe WTHI embelished the story a little for
shock value? County Commissioner's daughter have anything to do with it? I am a close friend to both Trey and Pam. Pam is an outstanding person and a valued contributer to our society. She is no
felon. If you do not know the facts, your opinions do not matter much!
Wants to Know

League City, TX

#17 Jan 31, 2008
Friend wrote:
Do you all believe everything the news reports?
Think maybe WTHI embelished the story a little for
shock value? County Commissioner's daughter have anything to do with it? I am a close friend to both Trey and Pam. Pam is an outstanding person and a valued contributer to our society. She is no
felon. If you do not know the facts, your opinions do not matter much!
How is Pam a valued contributer to our society? By going to the TeePee Bar with Trey every Thursday night and getting drunk? How do you think WTHI embelished the story when it is true? Shock Value? They didn't say she was Commissioner Judy Anderson's daughter.They didn't say Mommy got her out of jail. But when you do know the facts, your opinions matter a great deal!
simply smile

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2008
Wants to Know wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Pam a valued contributer to our society? By going to the TeePee Bar with Trey every Thursday night and getting drunk? How do you think WTHI embelished the story when it is true? Shock Value? They didn't say she was Commissioner Judy Anderson's daughter.They didn't say Mommy got her out of jail. But when you do know the facts, your opinions matter a great deal!
I have to agree with you, if it's not TeePee try Archie's. If Judy used her political marker (which I'm sure she did) to get Pam out, then shame on her! How old is Pam now, 44/45ish - it's time to quit leaning on Mom. Evidently Pam has alot of issues going on right now with everything she's been through in the last few years and everyone makes mistakes, but she needs deal with it alot differently.
Tax Payer

Rock Island, IL

#22 Feb 1, 2008
she makes bad decision just like mommy
SusanPaloma

Wood River, IL

#23 Feb 1, 2008
They aren't going to print everything in the paper. A few years ago a news announcers wife was caught in a hotel with the Sheriff at the time, in Terre Haute. The news announcer kicked the Sheriffs' A__. Did you read about that in the paper......heck no.
Known facts

Milford, OH

#24 Feb 1, 2008
Trey Gilbert's last girlfriend had an encounter with him and was forced to spend time in jail,and had other charges cause he didn't know how to be faithful(yes, he had a girlfriend and was sleeping with Pam too)and everyone knows that Pam went crying to mommy, but believe me when I say this Trey is no angel either, he takes people to jail for drunk driving...hmmmm wonder how many times does he drive drunk? And what's sad is I can say that Trey is like a brother to me. So maybe all of the truth should come out, right Trey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyers for Blagojevich resentencing due in Chi... 19 min Voter 1
paige fugate photography is crap!!! 1 hr IsSheEvenCertified 3
Sure fire way to spot a retard in Terre Haute. 1 hr Back Yard Reamer 1
Whoops.......I did it again 2 hr Mile high club 2
Why do the majority of police officers become e... 3 hr Yessir 3
Swingers 3 hr RightFootInLeftFo... 3
Stalking men 5 hr Annie 10
Mr. Dan Tanoos needs to resign 9 hr nopenaltyatall 138
Terre Haute fire department 14 hr justconcerned 41
Ryan Adamson, what a total joke & know it all 15 hr Ding Dong 15