Arrests made in Vincennes, Indiana dr...

Arrests made in Vincennes, Indiana drug activities

There are 14 comments on the WTHI Terre Haute story from Feb 7, 2008, titled Arrests made in Vincennes, Indiana drug activities. In it, WTHI Terre Haute reports that:

Two people behind bars Thursday night for illegal drug activity. Indiana State Police and Knox County Sheriff's Department launched an investigation regarding illegal drug activity at a home in Vincennes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI Terre Haute.

about time

Nashville, IN

#1 Feb 7, 2008
I was wondering how long it would be before Norman would be caught. I just wonder what he will get out of it. He has been in drugs for a long time. He has children that don't need to be around him!!!! Get help Norman your family needs you!!!!
so what

AOL

#2 Feb 9, 2008
Weed is a drug too that kids dont need to be around. Everyone has there faults in life just cant say one is wrong and not the other. So before you start preaching about who should not be around there kids, take a look in the mirror first.
bored

Decatur, IL

#3 Feb 11, 2008
well all i got to say is that these statements are false about these people. the cops got egg in there face so they had to cover there butts.
bored

Decatur, IL

#4 Feb 11, 2008
the staments against these people are false. the cops got egg in there face and they had to cover there butts.
bored

Decatur, IL

#5 Feb 11, 2008
the staments against these two are not all true. they had to spie up the story to make it look good. the cops got egg in there face. so they had to cover there butts
hater elimator

Shalimar, FL

#6 May 29, 2010
im glad to be away from that snich'in ass city.so many methhead rats who dont know the code.to many what-a -be who are scared of doing time
scroll down

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2010
so whats the code, smart ass who can't spell "wannabe"?
sleepy

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Sep 15, 2010
The code is. " don't snitch!!!" Very simple, think about wat ur doin and the time you will do if u get busted....aint no more good ol boys around...to many fake ass "G's" that are lil bitches......snitches end up in ditches with stiches!
know the code

Hoopeston, IL

#9 Sep 15, 2010
sleepy wrote:
The code is. " don't snitch!!!" Very simple, think about wat ur doin and the time you will do if u get busted....aint no more good ol boys around...to many fake ass "G's" that are lil bitches......snitches end up in ditches with stiches!
Thats the same code anywhere!! Thats always been my favorite quote about snithes!! They know who they are!!
Kenny Hill

United States

#10 Sep 16, 2010
sleepy wrote:
You have never did time them, you fake a@@ punck. You would be the first to say, "he did it". Every inmate in the joint cries out about telling on someone. Carlisle, Terre Haute, Indy, every joint in this country is telling on somebody. They maybe telling on people but you lie and tell and most of all is a Fake as can be to act like your the big bad hard guy..I bet you weigh 150 lbs at the most. You are so hard BOY....
Not a fan of the man

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 10, 2011
I just feel bad for the one who chose to have kids with this man.. He muffed their life for ever. I pray they make more out of life with out this wannabe father in their life.
Listen to yourselves

Chicago Heights, IL

#12 Jun 14, 2011
sleepy wrote:
You cannot be serious.....is this what it has come to? If this is the life of drugs it might be time to take a step out of the realm and have a hard look of what this life style has become or made of it's users. Take a minute and read through the post. I see nothing about love, happiness, or quality of life. I do see violence, anger, and betrayal. Think all this for a fix that my last a couple of hours. Who's the real dummy? I challenge anyone to take a break from drug for a year. At the end of that year take a hard look at what you've become if you are not impressed well there may be no hope. Please don't waste your lives on what appears to be a mask for everyones insecurities. There is so much more out there for all.
Get a life

Jasonville, IN

#13 Jan 9, 2012
Drugs are drugs the more you lock people up there is always someone tomtakenthere place you can't get rid of everyone who does them
crutch

United States

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Well let me think....hmmm, if your not breaking the law, working to better yourself . Why in the he!! would you worry about a snitch? Police officers do not bother me nor do i avoid them, im doing nothing wrong. Weak minded people get hooked on drugs, weak people ,yes weak. The gankstas dont scare me, you people look like idiots. A real 1920s 30s 40s gankster would eat your asses alive. weak people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WXXR sucks! 2 hr luvsinister 10
Who is crystal jenkins 2 hr Good girl 12
Trans teacher at South Vigo 6 hr Liberals Suck Balls 69
Dustin Kelly (Aug '12) 6 hr Lol 73
Repaying Vorhees st today. 7 hr george 4
Maurice Lamont Martin 7 hr Tony 42
Mary Page 7 hr Tonya 14
Feds at VCSC 9 hr syrianmafiafalls 1,117
sycamore club 12 hr Legacy 51
Fight Riley involving Sarah Scott kids 14 hr haha 73