First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ON OUR B HALF

Terre Haute, IN

#24 Jun 9, 2012
Just saying wrote:
If you have never walked a mile in thier shoes, you should not judge them. You should always remember to be careful what you say about others, it could be you some day facing the same thing. Get a life and quit haten on others!
....THANKS AND THATS THE REALIST SHIT IVE SEEN ON THIS WEB SITE YET!!!!!!!!!! OO AND MOST OF US LINDSEYS HAVE BIG FEET.... <3

“Licensed Fool”

Since: May 12

Not laughing with you...

#25 Jun 9, 2012
Just saying wrote:
If you have never walked a mile in thier shoes, you should not judge them. You should always remember to be careful what you say about others, it could be you some day facing the same thing. Get a life and quit haten on others!
I never say anything bad about anyone until I have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when I insult them, I am already a mile away and I have their shoes.
knowin the bizzz

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Jun 9, 2012
i heard that crista was trying to getin bed with someone elses man til he hadto sut hr down because his wife was coming back around thats tina baughs husband deude baugh yeah crista was wantin to do it to him too thats why her siser fucked her man!!!!too bad duede ddnt want that white shit he has a fine ass old lady named tina and she is a mexican with green eyes
yup

Clinton, IN

#28 Jun 9, 2012
Are these ppl from WTH, 12 Points area or the avenues?
hoody

Terre Haute, IN

#29 Jun 9, 2012
knowin the bizzz wrote:
i heard that crista was trying to getin bed with someone elses man til he hadto sut hr down because his wife was coming back around thats tina baughs husband deude baugh yeah crista was wantin to do it to him too thats why her siser fucked her man!!!!too bad duede ddnt want that white shit he has a fine ass old lady named tina and she is a mexican with green eyes
And you need to learn correct grammar, or atleast clean it up a little bit because this shit sounds retarded.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#30 Jun 10, 2012
Hasn't Stephanie had like six kids and the state has them all? They are all nothing but a bunch of dope wh*re$!
sure 1

Terre Haute, IN

#31 Jun 10, 2012
MistyReynolds wrote:
Hasn't Stephanie had like six kids and the state has them all? They are all nothing but a bunch of dope wh*re$!
She sure has there all gone bitch is nasty.
CHICA

Terre Haute, IN

#33 Jun 11, 2012
FIRST OF ALL THIS COMMENT IS TO LET YOU NO since YOU( KNOW ALL THE BIZZZZZZZ) THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FACTS AND INSECURITIES!!!SO REGARDING THE SITUATION OF ASHLEY, BEING PREGNANT, AND WHO SHE IS PREGNANT BY, AND WHY IS NOT.... YOUR REAL PROBLEM, OR EVEN SOMETHING YOU NO ANYTHING ABOUT!...... SO LETS ADDRESS THE REAL REASON FOR YOU ADDING YOUR SHOULD OF BEEN SPELL CHECKED COMMENT. YOU R OBVIOUSLY INSECURE OR JEALOUS OF YOUR HUSBAND, DUEDE BAUGH, BUT HAVEN'T TOOK THE TIME TO CONFRONT YOUR ISSUES WITH EITHER YOURSELF, HIM, OR CHRISTA!!!!!!! AND SINCE YOU ARE ,OR SHOULD SAY "WAS" ON A TALKING BASE WITH CHRISTA, WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN , SMILING IN HER FACE AND NEVER PUTTING YOUR "REAL" FEELINGS AND ISSUES WITH HER OUT ON THE TABLE!!!!AND TO END THIS COMMENT SHORT AND SWEET, BECAUSE YOU NO WHO YOU ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT ME....OH BUT BE FOR I SEND YOU XOXOXOXOXO ONE MORE THING, TO YOUR INFO ON MY """ BEHIND CLOSE DOORS""" BIZZZZZZNESS CHRISTA DON'T GET SHUT DOWN BY ANYONE... IF SHE IS LAYING DOWN,BONDING, ECT..... WITH WHOM EVER SHE CHOOSES THE SHUTTING DOWN GOING DOWN IS THE LIGHTS IN THE HOUSE , MAYBE STORES THAT R CLOSING , OR A BUSINESS THAT HAS SOLD OUT!!!!!WITH THAT I'LL HOLLA @ YA WHEN YOU SAY IT TO MY Face, not on a rumor or GOSSIP BASED WEB SITE.....XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO PRETTY GIRL
CHICA

Terre Haute, IN

#34 Jun 11, 2012
knowin the bizzz wrote:
i heard that crista was trying to getin bed with someone elses man til he hadto sut hr down because his wife was coming back around thats tina baughs husband deude baugh yeah crista was wantin to do it to him too thats why her siser fucked her man!!!!too bad duede ddnt want that white shit he has a fine ass old lady named tina and she is a mexican with green eyes
FIRST OF ALL THIS COMMENT IS TO LET YOU NO since YOU( KNOW ALL THE BIZZZZZZZ) THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FACTS AND INSECURITIES!!!SO REGARDING THE SITUATION OF ASHLEY, BEING PREGNANT, AND WHO SHE IS PREGNANT BY, AND WHY IS NOT.... YOUR REAL PROBLEM, OR EVEN SOMETHING YOU NO ANYTHING ABOUT!...... SO LETS ADDRESS THE REAL REASON FOR YOU ADDING YOUR SHOULD OF BEEN SPELL CHECKED COMMENT. YOU R OBVIOUSLY INSECURE OR JEALOUS OF YOUR HUSBAND, DUEDE BAUGH, BUT HAVEN'T TOOK THE TIME TO CONFRONT YOUR ISSUES WITH EITHER YOURSELF, HIM, OR CHRISTA!!!!!!! AND SINCE YOU ARE ,OR SHOULD SAY "WAS" ON A TALKING BASE WITH CHRISTA, WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN , SMILING IN HER FACE AND NEVER PUTTING YOUR "REAL" FEELINGS AND ISSUES WITH HER OUT ON THE TABLE!!!!AND TO END THIS COMMENT SHORT AND SWEET, BECAUSE YOU NO WHO YOU ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT ME....OH BUT BE FOR I SEND YOU XOXOXOXOXO ONE MORE THING, TO YOUR INFO ON MY """ BEHIND CLOSE DOORS""" BIZZZZZZNESS CHRISTA DON'T GET SHUT DOWN BY ANYONE... IF SHE IS LAYING DOWN,BONDING, ECT..... WITH WHOM EVER SHE CHOOSES THE SHUTTING DOWN GOING DOWN IS THE LIGHTS IN THE HOUSE , MAYBE STORES THAT R CLOSING , OR A BUSINESS THAT HAS SOLD OUT!!!!!WITH THAT I'LL HOLLA @ YA WHEN YOU SAY IT TO MY Face, not on a rumor or GOSSIP BASED WEB SITE.....XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO PRETTY GIRL
haha

United States

#36 Jun 11, 2012
CHICA wrote:
<quoted text>FIRST OF ALL THIS COMMENT IS TO LET YOU NO since YOU( KNOW ALL THE BIZZZZZZZ) THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FACTS AND INSECURITIES!!!SO REGARDING THE SITUATION OF ASHLEY, BEING PREGNANT, AND WHO SHE IS PREGNANT BY, AND WHY IS NOT.... YOUR REAL PROBLEM, OR EVEN SOMETHING YOU NO ANYTHING ABOUT!...... SO LETS ADDRESS THE REAL REASON FOR YOU ADDING YOUR SHOULD OF BEEN SPELL CHECKED COMMENT. YOU R OBVIOUSLY INSECURE OR JEALOUS OF YOUR HUSBAND, DUEDE BAUGH, BUT HAVEN'T TOOK THE TIME TO CONFRONT YOUR ISSUES WITH EITHER YOURSELF, HIM, OR CHRISTA!!!!!!! AND SINCE YOU ARE ,OR SHOULD SAY "WAS" ON A TALKING BASE WITH CHRISTA, WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN , SMILING IN HER FACE AND NEVER PUTTING YOUR "REAL" FEELINGS AND ISSUES WITH HER OUT ON THE TABLE!!!!AND TO END THIS COMMENT SHORT AND SWEET, BECAUSE YOU NO WHO YOU ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT ME....OH BUT BE FOR I SEND YOU XOXOXOXOXO ONE MORE THING, TO YOUR INFO ON MY """ BEHIND CLOSE DOORS""" BIZZZZZZNESS CHRISTA DON'T GET SHUT DOWN BY ANYONE... IF SHE IS LAYING DOWN,BONDING, ECT..... WITH WHOM EVER SHE CHOOSES THE SHUTTING DOWN GOING DOWN IS THE LIGHTS IN THE HOUSE , MAYBE STORES THAT R CLOSING , OR A BUSINESS THAT HAS SOLD OUT!!!!!WITH THAT I'LL HOLLA @ YA WHEN YOU SAY IT TO MY Face, not on a rumor or GOSSIP BASED WEB SITE.....XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO PRETTY GIRL
O wow that was long dumbass u must of had some fire dope to go on like that. Tweakers.......
Fulord

Terre Haute, IN

#37 Jun 12, 2012
I did my gay thing last evening, I swore the black boy had an 8 inch rod, butt I took every inch of it.
He bought me a case of beer afterwards.
My sugar was 212 this morning, got to get it down.
Where is my mommy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
method dealing firefighter 25 min really 51
VCSC Aquatic Center 47 min cannot believe this! 24
lyman roberts new trial date Nov 18 pre trial ... 1 hr East side skinny man 5
Truckerbob and Friday pizza hellabooza night co... 2 hr truckerbob 1
Jay's Construction and Tree Service 3 hr dumbledork 3
first wok- 25th and wabash 3 hr In the know 9
When The SHTF 4 hr Aryan Jihad 2
Murder in Terre Haute goes unreported 9 hr Cheezypuffs 9
Union Hospital 19 hr videographer 549
•••
•••
•••

Terre Haute Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Terre Haute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Terre Haute News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Terre Haute
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••