Hatori Honzo

Brookfield, WI

#64 Jan 23, 2013
You're all talking like retards. Especially you S. Mcbride. I guess they would be considered good dudes if you like hanging out with criminals. They're no good for society, and I'm sure at least one of them will catch a case soon, if one is not pending already. I wish I would catch them breaking into my house.
O Yeah

Terre Haute, IN

#69 Jan 24, 2013
Hell Josh Angel is fine as hell...mmm..mmmm..got to love a bad boy!
chassity stanford

Terre Haute, IN

#70 Jan 24, 2013
ya nikki dowell/loftland is a fckin nasty ass an no she dont mess with my husband anymore cuz he knows he dont want her why she talkin shit about my clit she wasnt when she was licking me hahaha steve dont want her cuz she bigger then him an he likes wrappin his arms around me an holding me but its the other way around with her an they wear the same size shoes an one of her nipples is indented i made her cum get me an my husband on his bday an i was drunk as hell we went to a hotel room an her brother dropped us off we went inside an i got naked an said come on bitch suck his d*ck an she started cryin an walked out side i had to go out side naked an get her crybaby ass in the room if u gunna suck d*ck behind my back PUT UR BIG GURL panties on an do it n front of me bitch let me join eat me b**ch hahahaha b**ch even if my husband would let u suck his d*ck again id be happy cuz it would give my mouth a btreak but u dont know how to suck dick so thats why he stoped cumin to u baby girl i fucked him once an he was mine how many times for u an he keeps cummin back to this b**ch hahah an im only 23 how old r u b**ch imma ride or die an i look good so cum get it like u said u was last time an never came ill get u one day maybe soon or maybe 10yrs but CHASSITY MUTHA F**KIN STANFORDS LAUGHIN AT U B*TCH HAHAH LEARN HOW TO SUCK D*CK B**CH ACT LIKE ITS A DOPE PIPE LMFAO SUCK MY HUSBANDS D*CK A LIL HARDER NIKKI AN MAYBE HE WOULD ENJOY IT B**CH U NASTY AN NIKKI AINT GOTTA BE SCARED TO GET WHOOPED BY THIS B**CH
chassity stanford

Terre Haute, IN

#71 Jan 24, 2013
niki wrote:
<quoted text>ok sweetie sounds fun since you gotta jump me ill be sure to have my girls too ;-)
an i dont need any help baby girl im a big gurl with my pretty pink lacy big girl panties on an i got u all by myself b**ch
WOW

Terre Haute, IN

#72 Jan 24, 2013
chassity stanford wrote:
ya nikki dowell/loftland is a fckin nasty ass an no she dont mess with my husband anymore cuz he knows he dont want her why she talkin shit about my clit she wasnt when she was licking me hahaha steve dont want her cuz she bigger then him an he likes wrappin his arms around me an holding me but its the other way around with her an they wear the same size shoes an one of her nipples is indented i made her cum get me an my husband on his bday an i was drunk as hell we went to a hotel room an her brother dropped us off we went inside an i got naked an said come on bitch suck his d*ck an she started cryin an walked out side i had to go out side naked an get her crybaby ass in the room if u gunna suck d*ck behind my back PUT UR BIG GURL panties on an do it n front of me bitch let me join eat me b**ch hahahaha b**ch even if my husband would let u suck his d*ck again id be happy cuz it would give my mouth a btreak but u dont know how to suck dick so thats why he stoped cumin to u baby girl i fucked him once an he was mine how many times for u an he keeps cummin back to this b**ch hahah an im only 23 how old r u b**ch imma ride or die an i look good so cum get it like u said u was last time an never came ill get u one day maybe soon or maybe 10yrs but CHASSITY MUTHA F**KIN STANFORDS LAUGHIN AT U B*TCH HAHAH LEARN HOW TO SUCK D*CK B**CH ACT LIKE ITS A DOPE PIPE LMFAO SUCK MY HUSBANDS D*CK A LIL HARDER NIKKI AN MAYBE HE WOULD ENJOY IT B**CH U NASTY AN NIKKI AINT GOTTA BE SCARED TO GET WHOOPED BY THIS B**CH
WTF you on? You a NASTY,SLEEZY,DRUG ADDICT LOW LIFE!! ans you sound like a BULL DYKE B-TCH!
WOW

Terre Haute, IN

#73 Jan 24, 2013
Gutter trash!
seriously

Terre Haute, IN

#74 Jan 24, 2013
Yo buddy wrote:
Chas is going to beat your ass your so going to get your ass beat talkin shit on here isnt helping any at all shes pissed maybe try to appologize for comitting adultery with her husband maybe itl save you the hasle of getting beat realling bad i would try not to talk to her face to face yet maybe text her shes really steaming right now but you really should be trying to clear things up not act like a bad ass cause if you dont talk her out of this shes really going to end up hurting u bad fir real
Your the bright one! Love the ghetto theme that he cheated and its the woman everyone is after! Go GHETTO!!!
Hey

Brazil, IN

#77 Jan 24, 2013
chassity stanford wrote:
Wow
chassity stanford

Terre Haute, IN

#78 Jan 25, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>WTF you on? You a NASTY,SLEEZY,DRUG ADDICT LOW LIFE!! ans you sound like a BULL DYKE B-TCH!
no im not on drugs an ya imma freak an i dont give a sh** wut anyone thnks about me if u wasnt a pu**y u would u ur real name like ma hahahah
His gurl

Brazil, IN

#79 Jan 25, 2013
chassity stanford wrote:
White trash, bet your parents are so proud of you. Get some class, act like a lady. Not white trash slut
wondering Y

Roscoe, IL

#80 Jan 25, 2013
Gunner isn't shit Kenny Cheesman showed him what he was made out of
Hey

Brazil, IN

#81 Jan 25, 2013
wondering Y wrote:
Gunner isn't shit Kenny Cheesman showed him what he was made out of
Kenny cheesman is a meth head punk, one day he will meet his match.
MyKindOfGirl

Danville, IL

#82 Jan 25, 2013
You are my kind of girl Chassity! Damn, you would be fun! ;) You just need me to help you unwind!
chassity stanford wrote:
<quoted text> no im not on drugs an ya imma freak an i dont give a sh** wut anyone thnks about me if u wasnt a pu**y u would u ur real name like ma hahahah
niki

Akron, OH

#84 Jan 25, 2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh way funny...lmfao don't try n sound bad on here like I Said ill see u sometime or since your so bad like u act on here come get you're as# knocked real quick cause im over this kid crap but def don't have time to waist on u im a adult ive got babys 2 take care of and a job to work everyday u should try it sometime
niki

Akron, OH

#85 Jan 25, 2013
Oh and chass never once have u told me to meet u but many times I have u its u baby girl that drives by n flips ppl off like a child.
niki

Akron, OH

#86 Jan 25, 2013
One more thing im done with this also so b4 any of the children get on here n talk their talk I won't be back on i have adult responsibilities to take care of.
Any look her up

United States

#87 Jan 26, 2013
Funniest looking good laugh check her out
Bad parent

United States

#88 Jan 26, 2013
Nikki lets her children on this sit? Thats bad parenting i wouldnt ever let my children near all these diasesd whores talking trash back and forth thats why people end up they way they do see my with ten guys a week there shel grow up doin it also she dad smokin dope u guessed hell grow up on the pipe
niki

Akron, OH

#89 Jan 26, 2013
Bad parent wrote:
Nikki lets her children on this sit? Thats bad parenting i wouldnt ever let my children near all these diasesd whores talking trash back and forth thats why people end up they way they do see my with ten guys a week there shel grow up doin it also she dad smokin dope u guessed hell grow up on the pipe
you clearly didn't read my post right I def was calling them Children never once did I say my children..so b4 you call someone a bad parent you should really read right.
Nikki dowell

United States

#90 Jan 26, 2013
You look like a mongoloid /clown/retard niki it hate to see your kids anyway if they look anything like u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West T chicks 4 min XXX 2
Joe Newport in over his head 1 hr Royse Waltman ghost 1
who knows tiffany sears 2 hr Tiffanysears1 18
Which one of you nasty muthafukkas has bed bugs? (Oct '10) 3 hr Young ray 5
Zorah Shrine 4 hr Concerned 27
OK I know I've not been in TH for quite some ti... 4 hr Want the cheap ch... 1
Anyone remember Brandy aka Barbie?? (Dec '10) 4 hr Garz 9
Hottest woman in TH over 40? 7 hr Brutallyhandsomeman 8
Prendergast pleads GUILTY 7 hr Mark 25
Ellis haters (Mar '12) 12 hr student 55