gunner olson & josh angel!!!
cherry

Brazil, IN

#39 Jan 23, 2013
Yo buddy wrote:
Thata funny you said chase was gonna beat her ass she shut up real quick and i know for a fact that josh angel is a theif robed my buddies moms best friend broke into her truck stole a bunch of tools this was like 10 yrs ago but i remember that name she was gonna beat his ass but he ran like a bitch everytime she came out of the house he knew his ass was hit shes probably 50 yrs old know so he was running from a 40 yr old woman lol
actually I said Chas will beat her a$s
niki

United States

#41 Jan 23, 2013
And again hide behind fake names since you know me so well come get it never been scared so it's whatever and sure did fk Stevie and what
Amigo

Terre Haute, IN

#42 Jan 23, 2013
You trashy potty mouth...ewww....way to be a lady let me tell ya!!
niki

United States

#46 Jan 23, 2013
Haha this is way funny really you ppl have nothing better to do than talk about others cause your lives suck so bad I feel sorry for you really it's sad..
cherry

Brazil, IN

#47 Jan 23, 2013
Hows it feel Niki, to share him with his wife? To bad you'll never have him 100%. You must be a real winner sleeping with a married man. Wow. Pretty sure you wont talk to shit to Chas. Like when she made you eat her out. Lmao
just wondering

Terre Haute, IN

#48 Jan 23, 2013
yes such good dads they are teaching little juniors the ropes so they can take care of the bizz when dads locked up >>>>>>LOSERS HAHA
just wondering

Terre Haute, IN

#49 Jan 23, 2013
AGREED Wade!
niki

United States

#50 Jan 23, 2013
;-) smiles don't bother me none let her know she's gotta dic# hangin not normal at all but hey say what want done tryed beatin her as# she don't want none but since your so bad would ya like to fight for her since clearly your so far up get as#you can't breath how's the ni#g taste?
JuSt SaYiNg

Brazil, IN

#51 Jan 23, 2013
Now Niki you never tryed to fight her. Who you tryin to fool. What you mean she got a dic# hangin?
niki

United States

#52 Jan 23, 2013
Def did just sayin she's a coward just like all of you wants to hide behind text and sh#t like I told her and ill tell all of you since you know so much you know where to find me when you wanna put your big girl pants on come get it ;-) n bit#h has a clit like a 9 in di#k..haha
JuSt SaYiNg

Brazil, IN

#54 Jan 23, 2013
I dont understand why either of you let stevie go back and forth? Is he that good in bed?
teehee

Brazil, IN

#55 Jan 23, 2013
Yo buddy wrote:
Chas is going to beat your ass your so going to get your ass beat talkin shit on here isnt helping any at all shes pissed maybe try to appologize for comitting adultery with her husband maybe itl save you the hasle of getting beat realling bad i would try not to talk to her face to face yet maybe text her shes really steaming right now but you really should be trying to clear things up not act like a bad ass cause if you dont talk her out of this shes really going to end up hurting u bad fir real
well said
niki

United States

#56 Jan 23, 2013
Tehehe ok ill be waiting.
Cherry

Chicago, IL

#57 Jan 23, 2013
I just talked to chas we are both comin for you you have said enough and yeah we know were to find you and we will but were going to let you think about how bad its goin hurt take a brutal beatin will see you in a couple days bitch
niki

United States

#58 Jan 23, 2013
Funny thing is I haven't messed with him n forever even more funny when they fight she calls n says I can have him sorry but I don't want him so everyone talking sh#t your bringing up the past but whatever you all should know niki ain't never scared
niki

United States

#59 Jan 23, 2013
Cherry wrote:
I just talked to chas we are both comin for you you have said enough and yeah we know were to find you and we will but were going to let you think about how bad its goin hurt take a brutal beatin will see you in a couple days bitch
ok sweetie sounds fun since you gotta jump me ill be sure to have my girls too ;-)
Brazil, IN

#60 Jan 23, 2013
And your still messin with him, stop lying cause his wife is gonna beat you down.
niki

United States

#61 Jan 23, 2013
Haha its so funny everyone gets so butt hurt..lmfao
Yo buddy

Chicago, IL

#63 Jan 23, 2013
Dam cherry is pissed ah shit look out nikki
Hatori Honzo

Milton, WI

#64 Jan 23, 2013
You're all talking like retards. Especially you S. Mcbride. I guess they would be considered good dudes if you like hanging out with criminals. They're no good for society, and I'm sure at least one of them will catch a case soon, if one is not pending already. I wish I would catch them breaking into my house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board please read (Jun '16) 13 min Hellur 92
Names the girls from TH that rob ppl 30 min Member 12
Dezera Black 31 min Member 1
WTHI TV 10 Tower leaning? 50 min Mrb 1
What does a cucumber smell like? 1 hr William D M 6
Are there any indoor running tracks in terre haute 2 hr Joe Johns 1
Abbe Duvall (Jan '16) 2 hr Ralph 2
Why’d Rick Long go to SBOA not VCSC administrat... 7 hr Chief Many Schemes 10
The Past 9 hr Zeek 42
Danny Tanoo's was involved 19 hr Bruce Lautenschlager 25