Stadler has a convicted SEX PREDATOR on one of their ads!

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of101
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Momma

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

wow just wow wrote:
When we moved here, we needed a place to do our taxes. After some research, I found a certain company. Researching further because we didn't know who to go to, I looked up a certain person on facebook. After seeing that a certain person refers to their daughters on every post of them as their "handicapped daughter", we decided to not to patronize this business. Does this person refer to their other children as my "normal child"? Unreal and absolutely appalling!
The reference to his "handicapped" daughter is also an attention seeking behavior.
yellow pages

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christmas trees were an attempt to gain free publicity and I'm sure they were a tax write-off.
I know that! Who isn't in it for the publicity? That's what business's due when they sponsor events! Duh! Same with the tree's. They could easily sit on their butts and do nothing but advertising. Instead they took the time to buy the trees, tell about the trees, give the trees, and YES write them off.
crazypeoplesuk

Attica, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

yellow pages wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that! Who isn't in it for the publicity? That's what business's due when they sponsor events! Duh! Same with the tree's. They could easily sit on their butts and do nothing but advertising. Instead they took the time to buy the trees, tell about the trees, give the trees, and YES write them off.
Then it wasn't a charitable act.....duh.
Tracy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
The reference to his "handicapped" daughter is also an attention seeking behavior.
Who gives a shit lol you guys will bitch about anything omg it went from Tracy being in a commercial to them referring to there children as handicapped' it's a descripted word just like saying a black guy stoped buy to sale me some Girl Scout cookies! It's not like he's calling his kid retarded. Now you guys are talking about where he works giving away Christmas trees omg this shits got me Rollin can't Beleive you trolled your way to his Facebook page just to find something else about him to post on this site. I guess it is topix a way to give bunch of fat lazy people without jobs something to do other than look for a job keep postin fat momma
energizer

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

crazypeoplesuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it wasn't a charitable act.....duh.
Yes it was a charitable act in the eyes of the receiver. It's categorized as a charitable act with the IRS.

Why do you think millionaires give large charitable donations? To help them sleep better at night? Don't think so!
What the hell

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

For a guy who doesn't care about loosing business Andy is going about it well. I googled Stadler in terre haute. Ya know what came up. The only other business was a barber shop. Something about being a dog killer. This topic on his love for sex predator employment. I didn't even know about how this family killed a seeing eye dog and buried it with a family member. When the animal could have been donated to help another individual. You guys have one heck of a reputation when googled there Andy. It's so bad the only thing you can say is I don't care what anybody thinks. No morals and low class is all I see when I research your reputation. But go ahead and tell us about how you make too much money and don't care if you lose business. That must be one hell of a barber shop. LOL
what

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Judged:

Andy wrote:
I'm not going to argue the facts, it's none if my bussiness as an employer. Now if he was to do something of this nature while working for me even off the clock I would take that in consideration to probably terminate his employment. What Tracy done in the past is history is it right? I don't agree with it but people deserve second chances and this is business not a democracy where everyone has a say in his employment it just don't work that way. I'm sorry if he offends anyone by being on my commercial, I will take that in consideration and not put him on tv no more. I know in Indiana it's the right to work and at employers decision employment can be terminated at anytime but at the same time he could also sue for wrongful firing. I can't hold it against him or terminate his job and he is a good worker. I'm sorry if anyone is offended but this is how it's going to be sorry
How does anyone know this is Andy? This could be a troll, or well most of the post on here could be trolls! Why would Andy in the middle of tax season waste his time on here? Really think about it. This is Topix !
Noconfidence

West Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Not only that, I think Andy, as a certified CPA, would be a little more grammatically correct, with no word usage issues. I think "Andy" gets Troll of the Week! You numbnuts and dickwads!
Douche nozzle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

You guys are so funny talking about this subject still lol it went from Tracy CHOMO in a commercial to talking about his boss Andy to him giving away Christmas trees and hiring fellows to him owning a barber shop something about him calling his kid handicapped to I looked him up he was a barber shop let's start a new thread about something else please this is getting old no one cares anymore
Electric Eye

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

crazypeoplesuk wrote:
Check the arrest records. Tracy Pruit/Pruiit/Pruiet has plenty of interaction with police. Sexual predator, battery, strangulation, theft.......
Yet he always seems to get released. Hmmmmmmmmm
Anyone who has had the unpleasant opportunity to see him in action knows that he behaves like a total crackhead, always shooting his mouth off and in his own little world, very delusional. My guess as to why he keeps walking the streets after so many brushes with the law is that he's either confidential informant or he does special favors for someone in the prosecutor's office. I just can't believe that he's not been the recipient of several brutal beatings or gotten shot by now because he's not a bad-ass by any stretch (even though he THINKS he is of course) but I sure would pay good money to see it, hint, hint...
Oks

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Judged:

I went to stadler this yr to get taxes done (before I heard about the chomo). I took my son with me too. We managed to get in and out in a timely manner AND we didnt get raped, molested or beaten.
Victim

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Judged:

First off, I don't care what Andy Stadler does or who he hires. I know it is not him posting because who ever that is posting under his name is a blithering idiot (not that he isn't but he doesn't have time for this). Secondly, IDGAF where Tracy Pruitt works but as the victim of him I don't want to see his face every time I turn on my tv. It is hard enough remembering his cruelty that I have tried to put behind me but to have him basically taunting his actions by pretending to massage a woman make my stomach turn. I turn my channel but it is disgusting that he is even in the public eye likes this. The people who need to pull the ad is Time Warner Media Sales. Since Andy probably wont since he is such buddies with this sicko. I think Tracy was abused by his mom because she was a cruel and mean person too which doesn't explain or excuse his actions but could explain his psychosis. I feel sorry for his children who are probably living the same nightmare.
Taxes

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Oks wrote:
I went to stadler this yr to get taxes done (before I heard about the chomo). I took my son with me too. We managed to get in and out in a timely manner AND we didnt get raped, molested or beaten.
Yeah but he now knows where you live and work.
Mother of a Victim

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Tracy Pruitt is a violent predator narcissist as evidenced by his lifetime registration requirement on the Indiana and South Carolina sex offender registry. He's a slick and compulsive liar about who he is. He tries to manipulate everyone around him into thinking he's a great guy with his patronizing "charitable" works but underneath he's a disgusting child molester and rapist who takes pleasure in what sickens the rest of us. I don't feel he should be on TV and my daughter certainly doesn't want to be reminded of what he did to her every time she turns on the television. I guarantee there are other victims that haven't nor will ever come forward.
Jim

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Jim Robertson is a sick child molester .
Douche nozzle

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Mother of a Victim wrote:
Tracy Pruitt is a violent predator narcissist as evidenced by his lifetime registration requirement on the Indiana and South Carolina sex offender registry. He's a slick and compulsive liar about who he is. He tries to manipulate everyone around him into thinking he's a great guy with his patronizing "charitable" works but underneath he's a disgusting child molester and rapist who takes pleasure in what sickens the rest of us. I don't feel he should be on TV and my daughter certainly doesn't want to be reminded of what he did to her every time she turns on the television. I guarantee there are other victims that haven't nor will ever come forward.
What exactly did he do to your daughter? Everyone's talking about how bad of a guy he is fill us in give us some proof. Did you take pictures of the crime? Was there any evidence that he really even done anything to your daughter? She could have made it all up just saying
What??

Crawfordsville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Douche nozzle wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly did he do to your daughter? Everyone's talking about how bad of a guy he is fill us in give us some proof. Did you take pictures of the crime? Was there any evidence that he really even done anything to your daughter? She could have made it all up just saying
There's been plenty of proof given. Your name fits you. He went to prison for his crimes and is a registered sex offender. I believe that there were links posted, as well....
Dousche nozzle

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

[QUOTE who="What??"]<quo ted text>
There's been plenty of proof given. Your name fits you. He went to prison for his crimes and is a registered sex offender. I believe that there were links posted, as well....[/QUOTE]
All the links were dead ends, I can't find nothing on him. Thanks for calling me a Dousche nozzle appreciate it. I think that the so called mom of the victim should tell us more about what happend. I personally think she's just trolling looking for attention
Oks

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Taxes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but he now knows where you live and work.
True. someone other than Tracy filed my return. I wouldn't know Tracy if he were standing in front of me. I haven't seen the commercial either b/c I don't watch much tv. Is his pic on the sex registry site for Vigo county? I use to check The online predator list often when my son walked to and from school. I could tell you the names and charges for every chomo w/i a 10 block radius. We now live in a nicer area. Trust me when i say a large portion of the chomos were living between Margaret and poplar north/south. and east:west from 3rd st to 13th st. There are 2 schools in those areas. An elementary and a jr hi.
wow

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Dousche nozzle wrote:
<quoted text>
All the links were dead ends, I can't find nothing on him. Thanks for calling me a Dousche nozzle appreciate it. I think that the so called mom of the victim should tell us more about what happend. I personally think she's just trolling looking for attention
Spoken like a true predator. If you go to the Vigo County sex offender website you can find yourself and Tracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of101
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Terre Haute Forum right now

Search the Terre Haute Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Trib letter about failings of black community 40 min Beverley 5
Vaso Michaels 46 min Nathan 11
Former Vigo treasurer facing $26,000 bill 1 hr Avid reader 13
Jensen joy 2 hr I KNOW IT 28
gay people will burn in hell (May '13) 2 hr Roth 213
Beware....Sam's Shining Stars!!!!! 2 hr Crazy 28
looking for an apt 3 hr teeohareeye 1
Tucker Ray and Peter Tanoos (Jul '13) 5 hr Cat Man Do 133
•••