Stadler has a convicted SEX PREDATOR ...

Stadler has a convicted SEX PREDATOR on one of their ads!

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Truthsayer

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Feb 21, 2014
I just saw Tracy Pruitt on a Stadler accounting ad on TV. Don't they know he's a disgusting sex predator? I guess THEY won't be doing my taxes.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.ph...

STADLER, PLEASE PULL THAT AD!
Ok go

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Feb 21, 2014
Birds of a feather flock together.
Benson

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Feb 21, 2014
I don't leave my kids alone with my accountant so I don't really care.
James

United States

#5 Feb 21, 2014
Really?!? Whatever!!!
Tracy Pruitt

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2014
James wrote:
Really?!? Whatever!!!
Tracy Pruitt will rape your ass to James you'll think whatever when her fist is up your ass!
funny

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 21, 2014
Its Andy Stadler, this shouldnt surprise anyone
?

Crawfordsville, IN

#9 Feb 21, 2014
Tracy Pruitt wrote:
<quoted text>Tracy Pruitt will rape your ass to James you'll think whatever when her fist is up your ass!
Her? Shut up. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about....
Who r u

United States

#10 Feb 21, 2014
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
Her? Shut up. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about....[/QUOTE]
Good to see your keeping your name under the radar, she would stuff her hand up your ass to if she finds out who u are. She has done time for raping another women she really shouldn't even be allowed to work anywhere scum such as her should have to scavage through left over trash at the dump to survive so you don't know what your talking about!
mamaw42

Brazil, IN

#11 Feb 21, 2014
Who r u wrote:
Her? Shut up. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about...."

Good to see your keeping your name under the radar, she would stuff her hand up your ass to if she finds out who u are. She has done time for raping another women she really shouldn't even be allowed to work anywhere scum such as her should have to scavage through left over trash at the dump to survive so you don't know what your talking about!
What the hell are you talking about, moron. Tracy is a "he" dumbass
crazypeoplesuk

Clinton, IN

#12 Feb 21, 2014
Check the arrest records. Tracy Pruit/Pruiit/Pruiet has plenty of interaction with police. Sexual predator, battery, strangulation, theft.......
Yet he always seems to get released. Hmmmmmmmmm
?

Crawfordsville, IN

#14 Feb 21, 2014
Who r u wrote:
Her? Shut up. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about...."

Like it has been stated, "she" is a he. But hey, thanks for supporting our Federal Prison....with your politicians.
Nathan

United States

#15 Feb 21, 2014
Who r u wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly are a 'numnuts'.
Who r u

United States

#16 Feb 21, 2014
I am a num nuts that's the finest thing I've heard for awhile thanks for the comment dickwade
Really

Crawfordsville, IN

#17 Feb 21, 2014
Tracy is a convicted & registered sex offender. Stadler's should have done their homework! So much for Stadler's getting my business or that of my friends & family! The guy is a total loser.
concerned

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2014
How is this freak still walking the streets? I saw his violent sex predator sheet. He's a really bad guy!
Andy

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2014
He's probably letting Andy have anal sex with him in return for employment
Layman

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2014
Personally, I like sexual predators. How does one get in touch with this Tracey or Tracy Pruitt?
Andy Stadler

United States

#21 Feb 22, 2014
Layman wrote:
Personally, I like sexual predators. How does one get in touch with this Tracey or Tracy Pruitt?
Dumb ass go to Stadlers tax service and ask for him' god dam the post is about him working at Stadlers and everyone is pissed he's employed there with a sex offender back ground wow please remember not to take your helmet off retard
crazypeoplesuk

Clinton, IN

#25 Feb 22, 2014
davis wrote:
Hell that's nothing the Marine Corps League has a convicted
embezzeler that went to PRISON
for years for embezzeling from his on UNION.
They just two years back he and his wife got caught buying stolen beer and meat for his own tavern The All In tavern at 25 & 6th ave.
And now the MCL gave him the bar manages job.
There is a retired Marine officer that sets on the board that Ok
with the deal.
With Makes recorded
Sorry, a sex predator trumps an embezzler every day of the week.
Jeb

Crawfordsville, IN

#27 Feb 22, 2014
davis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Tracy P was a Marine also.
It just keeps getting better [ insert sarcasm ]...what a disgrace!

Can't remember which Carolina state..North or South...but he was a TEACHER in one of these states and was arrested & convicted of sexual misconduct with a minor. So he is a registered sex offender there as well and lost his teaching license.

Anyone remember when he owned the tanning salon on Wabash and was often naked in front of his young female employees? That made the news.

The guy needs committed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When you touch your bhole after chopping up jal... (Jan '15) 7 min Dr Poopinstein 15
Home alone 9 min Dr Poopinstein 9
The real truth why toilet paper sticks to a butt 11 min Wipe that dragon 8
News James Comey fired as FBI director 16 min AWonderfulName 3,946
easy girls in terre haute 16 min leslie 2
My stomach hurts 17 min bean tooter 12
PETER (haha) Tanoos 26 min geebus christ 2
Feds at VCSC (Jun '16) Sun operation mongoo... 2,059

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages